Deep voice maxxing

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
After doing Planking for a week I have noticed that my voice is deeper and more resonant. Didn't know it was this easy:owo::owo:

Planking?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Planking?
Planking – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deprived
deep voice is corelated with testosterone levels and strength and size. almost purely genetically determined.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
deep voice is corelated with testosterone levels and strength and size. almost purely genetically determined.
No. I have not a really deep voice and a very masculine yet pretty face

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
No. I have not a really deep voice and a very masculine yet pretty face
zigga if you have very masculine but pretty face (basically maesthetic) what are you even doing on this forum. I swear some guys just cruise looksmax.org to make all us subhumans feel like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
zigga if you have very masculine but pretty face (basically maesthetic) what are you even doing on this forum. I swear some guys just cruise looksmax.org to make all us subhumans feel like shit
Bdd + wanted to reply to some posts + lazycel.
I should make bank with my looks ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Bdd + wanted to reply to some posts + lazycel.
I should make bank with my looks ngl
post pic of a stacylite+ slay of yours with cum all over her back, face, tits or pussy/fupa if not larping

post pic of a stacylite+ slay of yours with cum all over her back, face, tits or pussy/fupa if not larping
I can pm a stacy next to me being all giggly and amazed by me but don’t wanna give details about myself. Just knowing how i look make it believable

will be following you to get a taste of chad life and/or see your face if you ever post. Or a stacy you slay/ltr for proof of your gl

will be following you to get a taste of chad life and/or see your face if you ever post. Or a stacy you slay/ltr for proof of your gl
He's good looking literally life on easy mode

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry