Monster
"I will never have to fuck stacey gf"
"I will rope, i can't live anymore"
"Life as a subhuman = kys"

Tenor
2h3lxn
1555201039 giphy1
6d37c47f7bcee4750e728f6817ec1e9e

Please STOP with these shit and man the fuck up. As a hedonist, you can do everything in your life literally.

Start raping if you can't get gf, do you think there was incels in nature? - Of course not, they acted upon their urges and did exactly what you SHOULD BE doing right now.

Start robbing and stealing. You will pursue all the surgeries in NO fucking time

Life is not fair, and there was no morals in nature, if you don't act upon your insticts, you will fail in life, it's how it works.

That's why incels are wrong all along, and i see them as pussboys, they can't express hedonism, and they blame others for it.

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW POWERFUL YOU CAN BECOME

Source
Image asset
FamiliarUnfinishedBrownbear size restricted

5358b226054b001b182fee0f

LIFE IS A FUCKING FIGHT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9499 and 33 others
dont call me out like that bro
im the leader of this genre

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, SoyGune, PYT and 1 other person
Defeatist attitude does need to stop but your advice is garbage.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, SexyMofo, EckhartTollemaxx and 7 others
Defeatist attitude does need to stop but your advice is garbage.
Name me more legit thing that works

There is NONE

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6273, PYT and 1 other person
If someone does what you say and the feds watch his internet history, you may run with some problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4563, Copeful and 4 others
If someone does what you say and the feds watch his internet history, you may run with some problems.
This is not going to happen anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968, PYT and 1 other person
i agree with everything but rape

do whatever you need to do to reach ur goals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, EckhartTollemaxx, PYT and 1 other person
Never understood being a NEET. They're little kids who found the adult world too hard aha

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, GeordiLeFort, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
wtf bruh don't advocate for rape. You're saying this to a bunch of impressionable teens.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2968, Copeful and 12 others
nice thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Mouthbreath, PYT and 1 other person
Yeh bro just commit crime and end up in prison where a BBC Tyrone will use you every night and foid guards will intentionally frustrate you every day just to tease you. Let’s see how well Muh hedonism works out for you then.
Fucking stupid low IQ potato brained subhuman. Grow up, you’re not special and you’re not some enlightened guy who has it all figured out. Fucking over for you tbh, utterly over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4563, ReallyRice and 8 others
just git arrested bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
brb im buying daterape drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
Yeh bro just commit crime and end up in prison where a BBC Tyrone will use you every night and foid guards will intentionally frustrate you every day just to tease you. Let’s see how well Muh hedonism works out for you then.
Fucking stupid low IQ potato brained subhuman. Grow up, you’re not special and you’re not some enlightened guy who has it all figured out. Fucking over for you tbh, utterly over.
I am speaking to mentally challenged idiot, who has to make friendmaxing thread (Unironically JFL), judging by your previous threads i can 100% confirm that you are an utter moron

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968
I am speaking to mentally challenged idiot, who has to make friendmaxing thread (Unironically JFL), judging by your previous threads i can 100% confirm that you are an utter moron

At least people get value from my threads, even my shit posts. You give shit advice that you’d be too afraid to act on yourself.
Not to mention you get roasted to fuck in the discord servers which is utter cage fuel for me to witness.

Just live rent free in jail theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
yall niggas really thought violence and tryna get ahead is low iq

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and PYT

View attachment 699258View attachment 699278View attachment 699260View attachment 699271

Please STOP with these shit and man the fuck up. As a hedonist, you can do everything in your life literally.

Start raping if you can't get gf, do you think there was incels in nature? - Of course not, they acted upon their urges and did exactly what you SHOULD BE doing right now.

Start robbing and stealing. You will pursue all the surgeries in NO fucking time

Life is not fair, and there was no morals in nature, if you don't act upon your insticts, you will fail in life, it's how it works.

That's why incels are wrong all along, and i see them as pussboys, they can't express hedonism, and they blame others for it.

View attachment 699302View attachment 699305View attachment 699307
View attachment 699308

LIFE IS A FUCKING FIGHT

LEGIT FUARKKKKK

- raping: Raping a hypergymous woman that has slept with over 100 or more men is very very different from doing the same to a 13yo inexperienced girl. The first case I think is totally fine, and if you have high testosterone etc, the girl might enjoy it actually more than normal sex because she needs something new and exciting (so a plus for everybody)

-stealing: some people were born with more than others, its only fair to take away what they have been given without them doing anything for it

-getting surgeries: totally legit, if you have the money and intelligence to find your flaws and endure the surgeries, this naturally should render you as having good genetics, as you were able to deal with your shortcomings and managed to succeed in the end (getting attractive foids pregnant is the ultimate sign of having good genetics, and not having a certain amount of forward growth or having as many desired facial features as possible)

Just my thoughts about these topics. (((obv I'm being satiric jfl)))

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Highrise
No feds for our Balkan

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Good thread
Even better OP :cool:
Govnjivim motkama po incelima

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
just little chin tuck away

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2968
Govnjivim motkama po incelima
Ма јебем им матер више.. Чак иако си 0 ПСЛ, онда се бато морал-измаксујеш, и позовеш Мирета за менаџера да ти среди неку, и ти брате не да не мораш да се бринеш о животу него те боли карина зааа све буквално...

Ако си већ мало напреднији лупам ПСЛ 4-5, јеби га.. Мало операције није на одмет, нећеш црћи. У најгорем случају зовеш коцкастог Мирољуба за новодаџију

А ПСЛ 6 не мора ни да чита ово. "Само се роди" - теорија. Шта да ти причам...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 2968
Never understood being a NEET. They're little kids who found the adult world too hard aha
There's nothing hard about 'adult world'. There's just too little reward to participate nowadays, add in 18 years of public school brainwashing and wasting time and there you go.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Btw i was about to PM you, i have urgent youthmaxing/collagen maxing book that i wrote myself, it's 70% finished, i need your help
tmrw (y)

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Op, fbi bought you ip for 2.5 shekels 3 hours later, you're in watchlist rn

Legit people gotta stop acting like bitches

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Ма јебем им матер више.. Чак иако си 0 ПСЛ, онда се бато морал-измаксујеш, и позовеш Мирета за менаџера да ти среди неку, и ти брате не да не мораш да се бринеш о животу него те боли карина зааа све буквално...

Ако си већ мало напреднији лупам ПСЛ 4-5, јеби га.. Мало операције није на одмет, нећеш црћи. У најгорем случају зовеш коцкастог Мирољуба за новодаџију

А ПСЛ 6 не мора ни да чита ово. "Само се роди" - теорија. Шта да ти причам...
превише дугачно прочитао несам

Шалим се.Коцкасти Миро је наш анђео чувар.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

View attachment 699258View attachment 699278View attachment 699260View attachment 699271

View attachment 699302View attachment 699305View attachment 699307
View attachment 699308

LIFE IS A FUCKING FIGHT

Ldar is fun

Amazing thread OP

(Dear LE: I disagree with rape ofc)

Balkan incel logic: can't get a girlfriend who actually validates you? Just rape br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
most inspirational way of telling people to go ER that i've seen yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2634
This thread is satire and i'm not affiliated with rape nor any of the previously mentioned things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Eduardo DOV
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968