Defending myself (I’m not subhuman)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I banged +10 chicks in my life. (3 legit rest paid)

Yes I still consider myself incel. (Due to height + body fat issue and not getting laid for +1 year) however I never thought about putting something in a girls drink I think this is where the ultimate subhumans (super fat) humans are. I never reached this kind of low before. I think u guys that think about this strategy deserve a big L. Some of my business partners are on this level and it sickens me.

I’m glad I can see this side of a person now I know I’m not a super loser and I can looksmax to get to +6 level. (Won’t ever reach 8-10 due to height / eye structure (not color ) )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if it makes you feel any better, you're more of a slayer than I am srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You'll look like one soon if you keep trying to kill yourself with the "daily drinking and cocaine use" as you said in your other post.

• +1
I banged +10 chicks in my life. (3 legit rest paid)

Yes I still consider myself incel. (Due to height + body fat issue and not getting laid for +1 year) however I never thought about putting something in a girls drink I think this is where the ultimate subhumans (super fat) humans are. I never reached this kind of low before. I think u guys that think about this strategy deserve a big L. Some of my business partners are on this level and it sickens me.

I’m glad I can see this side of a person now I know I’m not a super loser and I can looksmax to get to +6 level. (Won’t ever reach 8-10 due to height / eye structure (not color ) )
Im a 6'3 virgin, if that helps you feel any better lol.

• +1
You are cucking yourself with this mindset

• +1
I think u guys that think about this strategy deserve a big L. Some of my business partners are on this level and it sickens me.
This is why girls should always go in groups and not accept drinks from anyone but a bartender. Fucking subhumans cheating he system with legit rape

• +1
  • +1
Life's harsh crew reporting in
this is a crime. it is a travesty. I should be sleeping with these women, not them!
elliot.png

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back