Defending the honour of UK genetics - Top 4 best looking european countries according to a female

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Defending the honour of UK genetics - Top 4 best looking european countries according to a female

everyone always chats shit about UK being the ugliest genetic goblins of europe. while there is a lot of ugly mfs in here. I dont think its the worse european country.

I made a thread about me doing swiping on a girl account in UK, germany, netherlands. And UK was definitely better looking on average than germany and netherlands. even my friends who were watching said yeah GTFO of the UK.

Rn im speaking to some girl from some other country but she's lived in a few diff european countries. and she found me via tinder passport cos shes in her original country now. And she said she wants to move to norway or UK. and i said why and she came up with the typical sexpat excuse as i would say to asian girls "i like the culture languag efood blah blah" but then basically got her to admit shes a sexpat and wants to mve to them countries cos it has the hottest guys.

Then I told her my friends have a debate which is the best looking country in europe and asked her to give me her top 4 , and honest , no bias

and she said

1. Norway,
2. England,
3. Sweden,
4. Switzerland

so u niggas can stop coping cos UK is full of CHADS. and girls sexpat to here

and reminder London (UK) is the best city on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, KDA Player, Stopping@Nothing19 and 6 others
3016827_Er16kDyXcAA9335.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, It'snotover, Xangsane and 6 others
It seems as though the countries that produce the highest caliber Chads also carry the genetic traits to produce a large percentage of abomination tier incels

This face made by Arvid reminds me of one of the biggest Chads I've ever seen in person
He was a customer in a shop where I worked and he was English

Go to the Balkans or SlavLand and you will not find a facial structure like this
I'm not sure if you would find meds like this but I'm willing to guess it's uncommon
It is a face reserved for Scandinavia, pockets of England and possibly NL/Germany

This leads me into my theory that to create a Chad like this you need a certain amount of narrowness to rid the face of all infantile traits and make it look sharp.

Lets assume that narrow faced phenotypes are magnitudes more common in England than in Poland
This will mean that you will have a large percentage of English people with crowded teeth, improper bites and poorly developed jaws because their default jaws weren't wide enough to develop properly when exposed to shitty modern diet and the absence of mewing.

Now in Poland, you may have people eating a similarly shitty diet growing up but they will have wide faced pheno so their default jaws are wide enough so that they don't need to think about mewing and still no teeth crowding occurs
Great, the Polish guys will develop proper bites with no maxilla recession, but how often do you see a group of Polish men and think to yourself that their faces are aesthetic? Sure they are void of the many failos that plague anglos but they almost never have a pretty boy or mascsthetic look to them that can be found with Anglos/Scandis.

So now lets imagine there's an Anglo male who has narrow faced genes on one side of his family but whatever way the genetic recombo works he gets all of the positive narrow traits and none of the negative ones, he has a decent dental arch width with no teeth crowding and also gets the tall face trait and longish nose bridge which looks elegant and masculine
This is how the pinnacle of Chads are made, it just took 1000 narrow jawed incel males to suffer for the Chad slot machine to hit the jackpot one time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Usum
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

everyone always chats shit about UK being the ugliest genetic goblins of europe. while there is a lot of ugly mfs in here. I dont think its the worse european country.

I made a thread about me doing swiping on a girl account in UK, germany, netherlands. And UK was definitely better looking on average than germany and netherlands. even my friends who were watching said yeah GTFO of the UK.

Rn im speaking to some girl from some other country but she's lived in a few diff european countries. and she found me via tinder passport cos shes in her original country now. And she said she wants to move to norway or UK. and i said why and she came up with the typical sexpat excuse as i would say to asian girls "i like the culture languag efood blah blah" but then basically got her to admit shes a sexpat and wants to mve to them countries cos it has the hottest guys.

Then I told her my friends have a debate which is the best looking country in europe and asked her to give me her top 4 , and honest , no bias

and she said

1. Norway,
2. England,
3. Sweden,
4. Switzerland

View attachment 1811234
Bruh no big city is a good place to live. They are all overpriced crowded shitholes. No thanks. I'd rather live here in beachy are of SoCal where all the bitches are hot and tan.

and she said

1. Norway,
2. England,
3. Sweden,
4. Switzerland
Literally Source(s): Trust me bruv innit:feelshah::coffee:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 17829
The men are much better looking than the women in the UK, and there are still big genetic differences between social classes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17735
10/10 in bongland

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Stopping@Nothing19, Xangsane and 1 other person
Scandinavia mogs

View attachment 1811250

Go to the Balkans or SlavLand and you will not find a facial structure like this
I'm not sure if you would find meds like this but I'm willing to guess it's uncommon
It is a face reserved for Scandinavia, pockets of England and possibly NL/Germany
No, that is a Western Mediterranean face. It is a face reserved for France, Italy and Iberia.

what makes u say that

The clear disparity between the number of Chads to the number of Stacys in public and in the media. Feminism and hypergamy making looksmaxing and stylemaxing mandatory for men while women have no real looks standards anymore. British women are only concerned with fraudmaxing via makeup and filters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

and she said

1. Norway,
2. England,
3. Sweden,
4. Switzerland

View attachment 1811234
This forum for some reason mainly the American and Canadian guys don’t get this . The UK literally has some of the biggest moggers you will see
7501360A 68AA 42DC 8E82 691B04F34633

This Chad from the UK mogs other countries chads like vinnie hacker to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
It seems as though the countries that produce the highest caliber Chads also carry the genetic traits to produce a large percentage of abomination tier incels

This face made by Arvid reminds me of one of the biggest Chads I've ever seen in person

View attachment 1811250

This leads me into my theory that to create a Chad like this you need a certain amount of narrowness to rid the face of all infantile traits and make it look sharp.

Lets assume that narrow faced phenotypes are magnitudes more common in England than in Poland
This will mean that you will have a large percentage of English people with crowded teeth, improper bites and poorly developed jaws because their default jaws weren't wide enough to develop properly when exposed to shitty modern diet and the absence of mewing.

Now in Poland, you may have people eating a similarly shitty diet growing up but they will have wide faced pheno so their default jaws are wide enough so that they don't need to think about mewing and still no teeth crowding occurs
Great, the Polish guys will develop proper bites with no maxilla recession, but how often do you see a group of Polish men and think to yourself that their faces are aesthetic? Sure they are void of the many failos that plague anglos but they almost never have a pretty boy or mascsthetic look to them that can be found with Anglos/Scandis.

So now lets imagine there's an Anglo male who has narrow faced genes on one side of his family but whatever way the genetic recombo works he gets all of the positive narrow traits and none of the negative ones, he has a decent dental arch width with no teeth crowding and also gets the tall face trait and longish nose bridge which looks elegant and masculine
This is how the pinnacle of Chads are made, it just took 1000 narrow jawed incel males to suffer for the Chad slot machine to hit the jackpot one time
He actually looks italian or spanish, doesn't looks like ukcels, many of them have round wide faces

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This forum for some reason mainly the American and Canadian guys don’t get this . The UK literally has some of the biggest moggers you will see
View attachment 1815100

This Chad from the UK mogs other countries chads like vinnie hacker to hell and back
i think people know UK mogs so comes up with weird rumours to try bring us down

and she said

1. Norway,
2. England,
3. Sweden,
4. Switzerland

View attachment 1811234
North atlantid is a huge mogger, always said it.
But UK, as USA, vary a lot, huge chads and insane 0 psl incels tier.
While EUW has less variation range, pretty good PSL average, scandinavian - north atlantid is indeed the best of both worlds, you have big bones, tall, dark hair light eyes individuals, basically what all this website is about.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17829
mf looks like a face on a big soccer ball
I bet that his face is completely recessed from the side, brutal shit. They all have muh wide face(the bad type of wide face) in this pic but are zygoless, that's the proof that decent cheekbones are the rarest trait on men. The mf ipd is striking but in the worst way jfl, makes his face looking stupid and low iq, he also got heightmogged hard by other subhumans:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
I bet that his face is completely recessed from the side, brutal shit. They all have muh wide face(the bad type of wide face) in this pic but are zygoless, that's the proof that decent cheekbones are the rarest trait on men. The mf ipd is striking but in the worst way jfl, makes his face looking stupid and low iq, he also got heightmogged hard by other subhumans:feelswhy:
You know he is the one of the group being always softbullied by the others :lul:, he is 100% the one who will get cucked, again a reminder to hang out with ppl of your league.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and It'snotover
You know he is the one of the group being always softbullied by the others :lul:, he is 100% the one who will get cucked, again a reminder to hang out with ppl of your league.
Yeah he probably is the jester of the group cause of his ipd, other guys are tall but still subhuman, so their situation isn't much better. This boy is even gymmaxxed, sub4 are gymmaxxed nowadays, imagine believing that body can help you jfl

View attachment 1811250

Good post even tho I'm polish myself