Deferment is a fakecel

D

Deleted member 23218

Fire
Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Posts
15,550
Reputation
16,620
@defezman said he kissed a foid at a party he is a fakecel I wanted everyone to know
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 19174
Please don’t put me on blast buddy boyo. I’m boutta become a 20yr virgin on the 30th. I’m still incel
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23218
Please don’t put me on blast buddy boyo. I’m boutta become a 20yr virgin on the 30th. I’m still incel
You had a kiss at a party
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
But he still a nigger tho?
 
Please don’t put me on blast buddy boyo. I’m boutta become a 20yr virgin on the 30th. I’m still incel
Also i become 20 year old khv on 31st
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
if hes black and kissed a girl at party he must be mentalcel to have not got laid
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
You still alone at lunch
images
 
Please don’t put me on blast buddy boyo. I’m boutta become a 20yr virgin on the 30th. I’m still incel
Fakecel im KHHV kys
 
we really gatekeeping inceldom now lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and NFA PB
we really gatekeeping inceldom now lol
Yes I am only true incel on this forum. Only curries can be actual incel white and blacks are fakecel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and NFA PB

Similar threads

tjv.er
Replies
4
Views
36
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
deris
Replies
6
Views
42
ouiii
ouiii
vux
Replies
54
Views
209
ICR
ICR
ethnic_coper67
Replies
5
Views
62
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
profesional incel
Replies
6
Views
102
silently_said
silently_said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top