Define each rating

D

Deleted member 20189

Platinum
I'm probably gonna get flamed in the comments saying I'm a graycel but whatever, either way the ratings just don't make any sense to me. (And no I'm not making this because I think I'm attractive and I got a low rating, I know I'm not attractive)

Everyone here either rates someone on the psl scale or just the usual 1-10 scale but with both systems people don't have the same definition for each rating. Some peoples definition of a Low tier normie is different than another persons definition. I've had ratings all the way down to 4/10 and all the way up to 6/10. This just confirms to me that there is only one way of rating other guys: Ugly, unattractive, and attractive

these are the only three categories I think are really possible and even then your dating life is a much better indicator of your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
this isnt the best place for a rating.most ppl here are dumber than rocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
psl scale is dogshit. it is not based on anything, only used on this forum and everyone has a different definition of it.

normie scale isn't perfect but it is better. however, still falls into subjectiveness and biases from each person that is rating. so yeah, the only true ratings in my view are how women treat you, which also isn't perfect because other factors such as autism may come into play and fuck it all up but still better I think. i dont fucking know tbh, i ask myself this everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 20189
psl scale is dogshit. it is not based on anything, only used on this forum and everyone has a different definition of it.

normie scale isn't perfect but it is better. however, still falls into subjectiveness and biases from each person that is rating. so yeah, the only true ratings in my view are how women treat you, which also isn't perfect because other factors such as autism may come into play and fuck it all up but still better I think. i dont fucking know tbh, i ask myself this everyday.
I agree, I think the one thing wheat waffles had correct was how there is really only three categories for men.

Ugly men (very few of them) are actually going to be repulsive to women and women will treat them like a rapist

normie/unattractive (the majority) are just neutral to women they ain't disgusting so women feel fine interacting with them but it is very hard to find women attracted to you

Attractive (very few of them), this category is just self explanatory

• +1
1 = trucel
2 = incel
3 = ltn
4 = mtn
5 = htn
6 = chadlite
7 = chad
8 = gigachad

8 points out of 10 are objective as shown above, the other two are subjective preferences or influenced based on things like height/frame/status/wealth/dick/etc.

That's how I've been using it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 1851
I agree, I think the one thing wheat waffles had correct was how there is really only three categories for men.

Ugly men (very few of them) are actually going to be repulsive to women and women will treat them like a rapist

normie/unattractive (the majority) are just neutral to women they ain't disgusting so women feel fine interacting with them but it is very hard to find women attracted to you

Attractive (very few of them), this category is just self explanatory
Yeah, even though WW is kind of a retard and doesn't know how to rate, he got this right.

But in the normie range, it can vary a lot, LTNs are considered ugly by most ppl and don't have a good dating life. HTNs should be able to do well in life and a girlfriend with no problems.

• +1
1 = trucel
2 = incel
3 = ltn
4 = mtn
5 = htn
6 = chadlite
7 = chad
8 = gigachad

8 points out of 10 are objective as shown above, the other two are subjective preferences or influenced based on things like height/frame/status/wealth.

You will see people saying 5PSL is HTN,4.5 PSL is MTN, 6PSL is chad and 3PSL is truecel.

• +1
1 = trucel
2 = incel
3 = ltn
4 = mtn
5 = htn
6 = chadlite
7 = chad
8 = gigachad

8 points out of 10 are objective as shown above, the other two are subjective preferences or influenced based on things like height/frame/status/wealth.

I get what each number represents but there is still no definition of what each rating is, like what exactly is a HTN? above average? but how much above average?

I think a good way of defining each rating would be to outline what range of tinder results you would get, thats the only objective way I think you could possible do it

You will see people saying 5PSL is HTN,4.5 PSL is MTN, 6PSL is chad and 3PSL is truecel.
exactly, and some people have different definitions of MTN or HTN

• +1
Yeah, even though WW is kind of a retard and doesn't know how to rate, he got this right.

But in the normie range, it can vary a lot, LTNs are considered ugly by most ppl and don't have a good dating life. HTNs should be able to do well in life and a girlfriend with no problems.
I agree but a LTN could think theyre a HTN cause of location, ratings from here saying they're higher, etc. Basically a whole host of reasons that would obscure the normie range. The normie range is extremely subjective

• +1
I agree but a LTN could think theyre a HTN cause of location, rating from here saying theyre higher, etc. Basically a whole host of reasons that would obscure the normie range. The normie range is extremely subjective
Yep. Also, lots of people have different perceptions of what an average guy looks like so that is another factor that makes it even more subjective.

For me, the use of ratings should be to get an idea of how you stand on the market only and, with that, get to fix your flaws.

@Pakicel you are the highest IQ rater so take a look at OP

• +1
Yep. Also, lots of people have different perceptions of what an average guy looks like so that is another factor that makes it even more subjective.
Thats the main problem, like a good example of this is Tails who thinks the averge height is 6 feet. So when people who wouldnt be failoed by their height irl (5' 10" most likely) are now being called short.

Then theres a bunch of people on here who think the average guy is chadlite and people who think the average guy is subhuman. if there is that large of a difference in opinions I dont know how you can get accurate ratings

• +1
I get what each number represents but there is still no definition of what each rating is, like what exactly is a HTN? above average? but how much above average?

I think a good way of defining each rating would be to outline what range of tinder results you would get, thats the only objective way I think you could possible do it
I think of them as being an order of magnitude less or more attractive than the other group based on their appearance on the face of it (bone structure, etc.) and their reaction from the opposite sex.

A trucel is basically unattractive no matter what he does. So think about a burn victim or disfigured or just brutally ugly/disfigured face, etc. People in this category are so ugly you remember how bad they look and illicit disgust responses like looking at an open wound.

Incel is basically ugly to the point where nobody finds them attractive but not stunningly so like a trucel.

LTN is considered unattractive or flat out ugly by most, but some are only neutral towards them.

So a MTN is definitely neutral (not positive or negative, but most people will say they are average, some will say "he's not attractive" and some will say something like "he's cute").

But a HTN is definitely attractive. HTN gets the "he's cute" treatment from most women with some women not liking him and some women really liking him.

Chadlite is attractive enough that he most often gets a "he's hot" or "he's attractive" response, and women are rarely not interested. Some women also give him chad treatment, or at least agree that he is cute even if he isn't their type. HTN -> Chadlite transition also brings in robustness. So while a HTN can coast by on really good eyes and skin and facial harmony, etc. A Chadlite must have some robust features like a good lower third.

Chad has universal appeal, all women think he is hot.

Gigachad is unobtainable but the 7-8 range is really just for differentiating between chads.

• +1

For me, the use of ratings should be to get an idea of how you stand on the market only and, with that, get to fix your flaws.
The rating out of 10 is not based on how the average person looks because the average person is likely obese & ugly by default. It's based on visual response/evaluation and how women respond.

Thats the main problem, like a good example of this is Tails who thinks the averge height is 6 feet. So when people who wouldnt be failoed by their height irl (5' 10" most likely) are now being called short.

Then theres a bunch of people on here who think the average guy is chadlite and people who think the average guy is subhuman. if there is that large of a difference in opinions I dont know how you can get accurate ratings
Yeah, Tails is another retard. He thinks that European zoomers are 6'2 which has been already proven false because the younger generations just aren't growing like the older ones, they have stagnated in height.

@Pakicel you are the highest IQ rater so take a look at OP
I actually have rated OP and given him my thoughts.

@Bezel You like most others here are too hung up on what people here say. A lot of the time, they can be very wrong as they often tend to overrate dudes with extreme PSL features even though they have zero appeal to women. Then they have their own biases where they will underrate/overrate guys with the same failos/halos they have. They will rate people they like higher etc.

Imo, experiences with women > ratings from users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 1851 and incel194012940
I think of them as being an order of magnitude less or more attractive than the other group based on their appearance on the face of it (bone structure, etc.) and their reaction from the opposite sex.

A trucel is basically unattractive no matter what he does. So think about a burn victim or disfigured or just brutally ugly/disfigured face, etc. People in this category are so ugly you remember how bad they look and illicit disgust responses like looking at an open wound.

Incel is basically ugly to the point where nobody finds them attractive but not stunningly so like a trucel.

LTN is considered unattractive or flat out ugly by most, but some are only neutral towards them.

So a MTN is definitely neutral (not positive or negative, but most people will say they are average, some will say "he's not attractive" and some will say something like "he's cute").

But a HTN is definitely attractive. HTN gets the "he's cute" treatment from most women with some women not liking him and some women really liking him.

Chadlite is attractive enough that he most often gets a "he's hot" or "he's attractive" response, and women are rarely not interested. Some women also give him chad treatment, or at least agree that he is cute even if he isn't their type. HTN -> Chadlite transition also brings in robustness. So while a HTN can coast by on really good eyes and skin and facial harmony, etc. A Chadlite must have some robust features like a good lower third.

Chad has universal appeal, all women think he is hot.

Gigachad is unobtainable but the 7-8 range is really just for differentiating between chads.
You're already running into the problem that I'm talking about though, you define each rating as these definitions but everyone else has their own definitions for each, so when you rate someone MTN, that person could think something totally different.

You're also using their dating life as there rating which is basically the only real way to accurately rate

The rating out of 10 is not based on how the average person looks because the average person is likely obese & ugly by default. It's based on visual response/evaluation and how women respond.
When I rate out of 10 then yeah, I think like this, but when a normie rates out of 10 he will say 7 for most people, regardless of how ugly they are.

• +1
Reactions: John124

I don't think they believe 6 feet is the actual average if you include all men 18-65. But if you go to any club or big social event with lots of young people, that is generally gonna be the average height. It may not be statistical average but it is the average relative to what you are competing against for MTB+ women.

Also, it is the same for women. MTB on here is prolly like good pheno, decent ratios, good craniofiacial development and good body. This is already more attractive than most women.

• +1
Reactions: John124
I actually have rated OP and given him my thoughts.

@Bezel You like most others here are too hung up on what people here say. A lot of the time, they can be very wrong as they often tend to overrate dudes with extreme PSL features even though they have zero appeal to women. Then they have their own biases where they will underrate/overrate guys with the same failos/halos they have. They will rate people they like higher etc.

Imo, experiences with women > ratings from users here.
I think I care less now than I did before about ratings here since my irl experiences are a bit different then what I've been rated but I could just be carried by height, I dont really know tbh.

I don't think they believe 6 feet is the actual average if you include all men 18-65. But if you go to any club or big social event with lots of young people, that is generally gonna be the average height. It may not be statistical average but it is the average relative to what you are competing against for MTB+ women.

Also, it is the same for women. MTB on here is prolly like good pheno, decent ratios, good craniofiacial development and good body. This is already more attractive than most women.
I would agree but the thing is that it again depends on what the rater is using as average. if they're using the general population average as MTN or the Dating market population average. It feels too subjective to me

I think I care less now than I did before about ratings here since my irl experiences are a bit different then what I've been rated but I could just be carried by height, I dont really know tbh.
Oh yeah. Height/size can halo you quite a bit if you are not ugly. Then there is your personality/demeanor.

Imo, apply all the softmaxxing advice you find on here and if you have one or several big failos, get surgeries to fix them.

Contrary to what people here say, you DO NOT need to be chadlite+ to get women. But you can't expect everything to fall on your lap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
@FrenchareMedCucks I think you had your own definitions for each ratings too, can you post it?

You're already running into the problem that I'm talking about though, you define each rating as these definitions but everyone else has their own definitions for each, so when you rate someone MTN, that person could think something totally different.

You're also using their dating life as there rating which is basically the only real way to accurately rate
You can't have a completely objective rating, that's why it's out of 8 then the 2 points are for subjective response.

But I think putting people's faces into general categories is probably going to be accurate. There are parts of our brain dedicated to evaluating the attractiveness of faces. It's not like it's totally artificial.

You can't have a completely objective rating, that's why it's out of 8 then the 2 points are for subjective response.

But I think putting people into general categories is probably going to be accurate. There are parts of our brain dedicated to evaluating the attractiveness of faces. It's not like it's totally artificial.
Part of the problem is that we are men rating other men, which complicates things.

This is the reason why people here think autistic morphs with overly exaggerated jaws/zygos and extreme hunter eyes are appealing to women. Men tend to rate men more based on masculinity so they can't understand why some feminine boneless tik toker is attractive women because he has good tier colouring and soft features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and John124
Oh yeah. Height/size can halo you quite a bit if you are not ugly. Then there is your personality/demeanor.
definitely, masculine frame is kinda underrated tbh, if youre attractive to the girl in some way it is good to employ.

Imo, apply all the softmaxxing advice you find on here and if you have one or several big failos, get surgeries to fix them.

Contrary to what people here say, you DO NOT need to be chadlite+ to get women. But you can't expect everything to fall on your lap.
I'm ngl but I feel like I'm one of those people whose had things fall on my lap. Like I've kinda just stumbled through life, like all the women who have ever been interested in me have asked me out and all the opportunities with academics too have just fallen into my lap, its just kinda weird tbh. Like I dont even try to make friends but guys (not girls, I aint really attractive obviously so women arent really trying to befriend me) will come up to me and try to be friends with me.

the 2 points are for subjective responses, but that just leaves normies in the normie tier and attractive people in the attractive tier and so on. Like if god made someone an objective 5/10 and gets rated 4/10 by people here and maybe one 6/10, you can use that 2 point nonsense but that just makes the guy 5/10 or normie. Like it just always ends up with three categories for me

Part of the problem is that we are men rating other men, which complicates things.

This is the reason why people here think autistic morphs with overly exaggerated jaws/zygos and extreme hunter eyes are appealing to women. Men tend to rate men more based on masculinity so they can't understand why some feminine boneless tik toker is attractive women because he has good tier colouring and soft features.
the heightpill is literally the male gaze creeping into looksmax.org, like unless you are giga short it is better to be HTN and 5 7 than MTN and 6 3. Like my friends who were MTN-HTN still got more women than me just cause they had better faces