Definite way to lose your Incel card.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
In steps:

1. Donate as much Sperm as you can.

2. Wait a couple years.

3. After birthing hundreds of kids, many are likely to be daughters. So when they want to know who their real father is, they'll come looking for you. So keep waiting.

4. When they find and visit you, find out which daughters have daddy issues.

5. Fuck them.

Congratulations you are no longer Incel.

There is also the beta buxx way of marrying a Post Prime whore and fucking your Prime daughter, but that's obvious enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, thisend, Deleted member 6403 and 18 others
1F1B941A B70F 4D6D 930E 8DC3339A2F5E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1476, Merćer and 6 others
If I remember right the people that come to get your sperm will see a picture of you and say "no way fuck this subhuman and his sperm" so it won't work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Acnno, 6’1cel and 1 other person
If I remember right the people that come to get your sperm will see a picture of you and say "no way fuck this subhuman and his sperm" so it won't work.
Some desperate whores will bite. Besides there's always plan B beta buxx.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Honestly if I had a daughter and she wanted me I would give it to her. I mean a hug of course. Especially if she looked like her mom. How can you deny a hug to that?

• Love it
Reactions: Kekee
@Kekee if she looked like me I would just beat the crap out of her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Kekee
Honestly if I had a daughter and she wanted me I would give it to her. I mean a hug of course. Especially if she looked like her mom. How can you deny a hug to that?
Indeed. I would never deny a hug from my daughter.

Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and 6’1cel
Indeed. I would never deny a hug from my daughter.

View attachment 1174273
It's pretty sick and abnormal and it will fuck her up mentally if she did it. How will she be able to bond with a man after that? And if your wife found out? I mean this pleasure that you get will last for 5 minutes then what? Not worth it.

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Acnno, 6’1cel and 1 other person
It's pretty sick and abnormal and it will fuck her up mentally if she did it. How will she be able to bond with a man after that? And if your wife found out? I mean this pleasure that you get will last for 5 minutes then what? Not worth it.
She'll never pair bond with her future husband anyways since she'll 99% of the time whore around in her teens.

I'll just be her first. And it doesn't fuck them mentally unless told it was a bad thing. You can literally tell your kids that Hitler is good and Jews are bad and they'll believe it. Just like how schools tell the opposite.

It's all man made morals and beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
So HOW do you even qualify to be a sperm donor as an incel (which automatically means that you're subhuman)?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Kekee
She'll never pair bond with her future husband anyways since she'll 99% of the time whore around in her teens.

I'll just be her first. And it doesn't fuck them mentally unless told it was a bad thing. You can literally tell your kids that Hitler is good and Jews are bad and they'll believe it. Just like how schools tell the opposite.

It's all man made morals and beliefs.
No. Only an Atheist would say something like that. We get our morals from God and nowhere else. Any other source of morals or beliefs creates perversion, confusion, and chaos.

Now let's say that it was fine to fuck your damn daughter, but you can't even have kids with her or get married, so this is all bullshit and backwards. 99% of girls can't bond with a guy because of the breakdown of the family, which you are promoting. Women bonded just fine before, it's a new thing and a problem of the present.

• JFL
So HOW do you even qualify to be a sperm donor as an incel (which automatically means that you're subhuman)?
Cope @ArvidGustavsson is an Incel larping as a slayer despite his Chadlite face.

But you can qualify by meeting whatever requirements your donor office has. Most likely being within a certain age and height.

• +1
Reactions: john2
No. Only an Atheist would say something like that. We get our morals from God and nowhere else. Any other source of morals or beliefs creates perversion, confusion, and chaos.

Now let's say that it was fine to fuck your damn daughter, but you can't even have kids with her or get married, so this is all bullshit and backwards. 99% of girls can't bond with a guy because of the breakdown of the family, which you are promoting. Women bonded just fine before, it's a new thing and a problem of the present.
This is about losing Inceldom, not morals and beliefs. If you want you can blame God for making ugly men anyways.

But:

DT98RQZXcAAID7u

God allowed it before, so he should allow you too.

• JFL
Reactions: studiocel, 189 and .*my*.
This is about losing Inceldom, not morals and beliefs. If you want you can blame God for making ugly men anyways.

But:

View attachment 1174277

God allowed it before, so he should allow you too.
yeah but you derailed a little bit later that's why I brought that up.

• +1
if you have the requirements to donate your sperm, you wouldn't be an incel in the first place.

If they allow you to donate sperm you are a fuckin fakecel

In steps:

1. Donate as much Sperm as you can.

2. Wait a couple years.

3. After birthing hundreds of kids, many are likely to be daughters. So when they want to know who their real father is, they'll come looking for you. So keep waiting.

4. When they find and visit you, find out which daughters have daddy issues.

5. Fuck them.

Congratulations you are no longer Incel.

There is also the beta buxx way of marrying a Post Prime whore and fucking your Prime daughter, but that's obvious enough.
if you have the requirements to donate your sperm, you wouldn't be an incel in the first place.
If they allow you to donate sperm you are a fuckin fakecel

THIS INCEL HAVE 86+ KIDS

• +1