Definition of 5'10 on urban dictionary

B

Blockchain

Iron
One of the most perfect height for males, 5’10 is part of the height Goldilocks zone for males. If you’ve grown to 5’10, consider yourself lucky. You’re tall enough to be considered above average (or tall in some places), taller than 99% of female adults, and never experience anything negative regarding your height while being short enough to never experience the downsides that tall people experience, while never being seen as short. You can fit into almost any modern car , put on muscle easily and look aesthetic easily (without being short), never feel generally short in public, easily claim 6ft if you’re insecure about having one of the best heights, and live comfortably in a world designed for those of average height. As a 5’10 male, your height is perfect for dating, politics, work, and all aspects of life.
Wow he’s 5’10, that’s a solid height.

by OOF765433577 April 23, 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, mvp2v1, mehman and 17 others
5'10 is when you solidly escape the manlet failo, but definitely not "ideal"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2268, mvp2v1 and 23 others
water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain
I mean its not really wrong, 5'10s don't look too short and not tall either and at least will be taller than most women. Also other perks like they don't need to get custom beds, can fit into cars comfortably, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CyprusGD, Deleted member 2268 and 6 others
5'9-5'10 is ideal for face and body aesthetics
if you are taller than lets say 6'1 you are most likely fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Vvvvxxxx, CyprusGD and 9 others
5'9-5'10 is ideal for face and body aesthetics
if you are taller than lets say 6'1 you are most likely fucked
Last seen A moment ago · Engaged in conversation :p

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You will still get mogged to death but it's decent height

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain
6ft is ideal (in bolivia)
6ft3 for the rest of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Slob, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: utcrew, Yerico7, Mouthbreath and 5 others
you dont want to be too tall cause the coffins get more expensive
i sometimes daydream how my life would be if my face and height would be chris hemsworth tier. then i realise it would be very uncomfortable to fly in the economy class and i start to pity him. it must be hard to be that tall

• JFL
Reactions: Alibaba69 and Blockchain
i sometimes daydream how my life would be if my face and height would be chris hemsworth tier. then i realise it would be very uncomfortable to fly in the economy class and i start to pity him. it must be hard to be that tall
would rather be 5ft 6 vladimir putin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mr.cope, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
It's that height where it's not a hindrance but not a bonus either; you're ever so slightly above average, in a way that isn't particularly noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and GigaAscender
@AlexAP are they hot? Mestizas probably yes
They get mogged by European girls for sure, but you can find attractive girls. There are even good-looking white girls there. Mestizas are also okay, only indigenous fall below hard.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and gamma
By that logic 5’11-6’0/6’1 are even better heights because that’s even more taller than women and still not tall enough for it to negatively affect you but still taller than 5’10

Last edited:
under 6'3 is manlet lol at this
if ur 6'3 u don't need to cope with face or money or personality
height = tall personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman and Hueless
Tallfag struggles are always humble brags tbh, " bro I am so huge I can't fit in this sedan bro :soy::soy: my knees are pushing on steering wheel bro :soy::soy::soy:
At that point I just wanna to axe their legs and give them a reverse LL:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
One of the most perfect height for males, 5’10 is part of the height Goldilocks zone for males. If you’ve grown to 5’10, consider yourself lucky. You’re tall enough to be considered above average (or tall in some places), taller than 99% of female adults, and never experience anything negative regarding your height while being short enough to never experience the downsides that tall people experience, while never being seen as short. You can fit into almost any modern car , put on muscle easily and look aesthetic easily (without being short), never feel generally short in public, easily claim 6ft if you’re insecure about having one of the best heights, and live comfortably in a world designed for those of average height. As a 5’10 male, your height is perfect for dating, politics, work, and all aspects of life.

Lifefuel, but 5'8" still mogs. I need 2" limb shortening surgery I guess :feelswah:

Most right-swiped heights for men
  1. 5ft 8in
  2. 5ft 10in

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Lifefuel, but 5'8" still mogs. I need 2" limb shortening surgery I guess :feelswah:

Most right-swiped heights for men
  1. 5ft 8in
  2. 5ft 10in

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
3. 5'6
Noice, gonna stop trying to fix my kyphosis/lordosis so I can continue to mog

• +1
Reactions: M3R and Germania
People are actually so bluepilled

5'10 is when you solidly escape the manlet failo, but definitely not "ideal"
People are actually so bluepilled
Legit. 5'10 is escape manlet falio, which is huge.

But their is NO doubt that most 6'-6'3 are in relationships with attractive girls or above average girls.

Why in the FUCK would a girl who can't get CHAD to LTR, date a 5'10 normie when she can date a 6'-6'3 normie?

Most 5'9-5'10 guys I see are dating average or below average chicks, second hand hags. im 5'10 far from ideal.

Dating Ranking

CHAD
Chadlite
Tall HTN Normie
----------------------------Top 15% Who date Attractive/Youngish Girls 18-28
HTN
Tall Normie
Normie
------------------------------------------------------------50% Becky Ltrs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mehman, GigaAscender and 1 other person
At 5’11 my friend constantly gets bullied by girls for how short he is

• So Sad
Reactions: mehman
Lold

Imagine that a real person actually typed that. Someone out there was down so bad, so much suffering and mental anguish over their height, that they actually typed all that.

Legit. 5'10 is escape manlet falio, which is huge.

But their is NO doubt that most 6'-6'3 are in relationships with attractive girls or above average girls.

Why in the FUCK would a girl who can't get CHAD to LTR, date a 5'10 normie when she can date a 6'-6'3 normie?

Most 5'9-5'10 guys I see are dating average or below average chicks, second hand hags. im 5'10 far from ideal.

Dating Ranking

CHAD
Chadlite
Tall HTN Normie
----------------------------Top 15% Who date Attractive/Youngish Girls 18-28
HTN
Tall Normie
Normie
------------------------------------------------------------50% Becky Ltrs
which women could get chad to ltr?

I know an asian becky in an ltr with a white chadlite

Lol, 5'10 is just normal height. Youre taller than 98% of girls, and you will never get called short. Its a fine height, I'm 5'11 myself. But youll never have a huge presence and halo that anyone 6'2+ has

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mehman and GigaAscender
which women could get chad to ltr?

I know an asian becky in an ltr with a white chadlite
Real Chads are Ultra rare. IRL chads are Tall Chadlites and HTNs w/ careers/status

Women with High SMV that are ageing around 23-25 generally date HTN Tall. A guy whos cucky enough to marry in 1-2 years. These are most of what you see after college, the guys with hot girlfriends are ALWAYS the same 6'+ and Normie-HTN w/ career.

Literally every 5'9-5'11 guy has a becky girlfriend. So Your pretty much just a Normie 4-6/10 average height. Which makes since since your in the middle lol.

So if ur 5/10 5'10 you could try 2-3 years of gymcelling to get a great body then run some masc/dom game and capitalize on women who give you iOis and are horny. Generally their in the 3-6/10 range. but DONT expect to date a stacey. You will likly be invisible to her, she much rather date a 6'2 Normie than a gymcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and .👽.
Real Chads are Ultra rare. IRL chads are Tall Chadlites and HTNs w/ careers/status

Women with High SMV that are ageing around 23-25 generally date HTN Tall. A guy whos cucky enough to marry in 1-2 years. These are most of what you see after college, the guys with hot girlfriends are ALWAYS the same 6'+ and Normie-HTN w/ career.

Literally every 5'9-5'11 guy has a becky girlfriend. So Your pretty much just a Normie 4-6/10 average height. Which makes since since your in the middle lol.

So if ur 5/10 5'10 you could try 2-3 years of gymcelling to get a great body then run some masc/dom game and capitalize on women who give you iOis and are horny. Generally their in the 3-6/10 range. but DONT expect to date a stacey. You will likly be invisible to her, she much rather date a 6'2 Normie than a gymcel.
When was the last time you did an eye test at an ophthalmologist?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What is this garguantuan BS by CopiumDictionary? @DivineBeing

coping into different dimensions(y)
Post college. Height Doms on 5'9 gymcel w/ equal facing for dating. Fucking might be different

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
6'2" - 6'4" is ideal unless you're inbred, an ogre, complete uggo or misproportioned like you have an absurdly long torso.

Meanwhile I get heightmog by 80% of men and women in my country despite being 179cm with shoes 182cm

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Tasty17