Definitive PROOF for Hard Mewing

nordsmog

nordsmog

Cock mogger
This is my 16 month hard mewing transformation. Same angle and you can still see the difference in gonions, ramus length, maxilla etc. I didn’t believe mewing worked either until I started seeing tiny changes that compounded into massive differences over time

Attachments

• E3523C4E-E16F-453C-9B25-874F14DDB48C.jpeg
    E3523C4E-E16F-453C-9B25-874F14DDB48C.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 288E7FED-3846-4BF7-8BCE-C43FD450070F.png
    288E7FED-3846-4BF7-8BCE-C43FD450070F.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, StalinCel, Bitchwhipper2 and 6 others
How old are you?

Damn. How did u hard mew? Theres alot of misinformation on it here

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I think mewing helped me too I started at 14 and by age 20 I have a solid jaw line/cheekbones

might just be puberty/genetics but I was pretty subhuman as a teen

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zura, poopoohead and 1 other person
0 difference except for the comically hideous eye surgeries/implants
Yep got infraorbital implants and jaw implants at 17. Nice larp

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ungewist, ronaldo and 2 others
0 difference except for the comically hideous eye surgeries/implants
Also Jfl at you calling me “hideous” when I mog you to suifuel. Mirin 3 psl curries projecting their soul out on every decent looking person here

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo, zura, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
my tongue rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, Kasanova, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
This is my 16 month hard mewing transformation. Same angle and you can still see the difference in gonions, ramus length, maxilla etc. I didn’t believe mewing worked either until I started seeing tiny changes that compounded into massive differences over time
mirin did your chin width change for the better or its just the projection? , lifefuel tbh im 16 and my bone structure is similar to yours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Knowing you, can’t tell if it’s morphed.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 29167, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
but its literally not the same angle, 1st photo your head is extended much forward

what people perceive as long-term changes due to mewing are really just the result of increasingly becoming habituated to putting your tongue in the right position, which instantly changes your profile

• +1
Reactions: zura, Prince88, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
that's not the same person lol

back to reddit orthotropics with your mew cope, stupid teenager

• +1
you turned in robert pattinson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Allornothing, Mr. President and 5 others
but its literally not the same angle, 1st photo your head is extended much forward

what people perceive as long-term changes due to mewing are really just the result of increasingly becoming habituated to putting your tongue in the right position, which instantly changes your profile
Yeah but if anything it helps that I’m hurting my head forward

Also Jfl at you calling me “hideous” when I mog you to suifuel. Mirin 3 psl curries projecting their soul out on every decent looking person here
fr lmao. what would u rate my sidep rofile on my pfp

i think ur features just developed further from aging LOL

doesnt prove shit, anyway you're giga autist

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 3105
reminder that op is a lying nigger larping his surgery results as jewing

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Just shower bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 27511
ban all bluecels and graycels and make the forum private

if you won't show pics in the frankfurt plane with same angles and lighting, better don't post anything at all

go back to reddit

Kekking hard knowing people still think mewing is a valid looksmax technique in 2023

I thought you got jaw fillers ?

Robert Pattinson maxxing.

Just looks like jaw and chin implants/filler as well as lighting.

Definitely a difference

But I think you just had implants tbh

How many hours did you hard mew a day

Can u tell me how long u hard mewed per day? I've been mewing for 2 yers and have become a gl guy but wanna see how far I can go with hard mewing..