Deflated the egos of some fatties, black cunts, and curry whores on tinder today

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
So, I decided to try this chadfish experiment, and the male model profile I made got 20 matches. About half of them were ugly, the other half were cute or average. As expected, I immediately got messages from the landwhales, negro sheboons, and also one chubby dot-head from subhuman curryland. I proceeded to ask the land whales what their weight was, and none of them would tell me. Then I said "no thanks tubby" right after one of them said "hey!". HAHAHAH! The black cunts, I asked them what level of education they completed, they didnt answer LOOOL. The curry whore got furious when I asked her if she worked at a call center. She replied in a ALL CAPS saying "do you fuck your siblings and smoke meth because thats all you trailer trash white fuckers do". HAHAHAHA! Fucking triggered as hell. Then I said her armpits are hairy she should shave it, and she unmatched. HAHAH! I think all in all, I deflated the egos of at least 10 girls today. I like that. Job well done :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11604, Mateusz74 and 3 others
What a life you lead

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendenceImminent, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
Damn op your so cool

I wanna be like you when I grow up

op no matter what these autists say always remember you are a modern crusader. Keep up the good work king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and DarkHorizon
imagine being this pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
So, I decided to try this chadfish experiment, and the male model profile I made got 20 matches. About half of them were ugly, the other half were cute or average. As expected, I immediately got messages from the landwhales, negro sheboons, and also one chubby dot-head from subhuman curryland. I proceeded to ask the land whales what their weight was, and none of them would tell me. Then I said "no thanks tubby" right after one of them said "hey!". HAHAHAH! The black cunts, I asked them what level of education they completed, they didnt answer LOOOL. The curry whore got furious when I asked her if she worked at a call center. She replied in a ALL CAPS saying "do you fuck your siblings and smoke meth because thats all you trailer trash white fuckers do". HAHAHAHA! Fucking triggered as hell. Then I said her armpits are hairy she should shave it, and she unmatched. HAHAH! I think all in all, I deflated the egos of at least 10 girls today. I like that. Job well done :)
⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿