Degeneracy Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

Lucille Bluth
kiwifarms.net
BootlegPopeye said:
A long time ago, they culled alot of fan cruft from wikipedia and much of that moved over to fandom/wikia (fan wikis were probably the right solution, just not the cancer that is Wikia with its 5 billion ads per page), but instead TVTropes style sperging for pop culture seems to be getting worse in its place, I am seeing more and more of those psychoanalyzing 'analysis' sections popping up for random episodes.
I'm sure a lot of the ficitional character descriptions and "TVTropes style sperging for pop culture" is breaking quite a few of Wikipedia's own policies (I believe there's one specifically about trivial/over done information), but when your average "respected" Wikipedia user puts banners like this on their user page, is it any wonder that this stuff is getting out of hand?
user banner.PNG

user banner 1.PNG

user banner 2.PNG

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
[IMG alt="BlueSpark"]https://no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/avatars/l/11/11076.jpg?1588057854[/IMG]
BlueSpark
kiwifarms.net
Pete Forsyth, a Wikipedo behind organizing mass edits (oftentimes for financial profit as the principal of WikiStrategies, a consulting and training firm):

1620505289000.png

1620504309000.png

1620504399200.png

1620504468200.png

1620504533500.png

This guy literally makes money from injecting woke shit into Wikipedia articles (and instructing others on how to do so) but has an ethics page on his website declaring that the kind of shit he does himself is unethical, but another page explaining that it's OK to write propaganda if it's for what he considers worthwhile reasons:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: terrorblade and turbocuckcel_7000000

• Woah
Reactions: GripMaxxing

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, GripMaxxing and BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and GripMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Marsiere214, Ritalincell and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Ritalincel and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
#5,836

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, BrendioEEE and GripMaxxing
I'm not quite sure I know what you mean, my friend and original poster. Please do not get me wrong, this is an interesting thread filled with interesting mini-movies about interesting women, but I am entirely unable to come to the conclusion that I am any of these women. I am a man. I have a penis. It's quite a nice penis, or, at least that is what my wife tells me.

Some days I am unsure as to whether she is lying to curry favor, but I do not spend much time dwelling on such insecurities. Sex with my wife is nice.

It is possible of course, original poster, that the technology might one day exist that will allow a person or persons to "merge" with a computer in such a manner that they do, for all intents and purposes, "become the girl in the post below yours", but that in itself carries with it a myriad of issues. Can a being be, in a sense, two beings? If one makes a post, can one simultaneously be that post and the post below theirs? If so, the person below them who made that post, does one immediately share a consciousness with that person, being that both persons are simultaneously that post?

Sadly however, I have so very few answers for these questions, original poster. Perhaps some time when you're around, I would enjoy discussing these with you.

• WTF
Reactions: GripMaxxing
1621262287060-png.13161

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, terrorblade and GripMaxxing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GripMaxxing and Ritalincel

Ezgif 7 a96376f312af

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel