Reactions: Suimaxxer, randomvanish, Haven and 2 others
gifsoy83-gif.1293360

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
wtf i dont want to see dick getting cut off:feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Haven, Ritalincel and 1 other person
according to the filename it was in fact a DIY troon but the thread is deleted now
You're doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they aren't prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behaviour but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. Even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. Then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you.

You're doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they aren't prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behaviour but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. Even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. Then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you.

Bullshit. China lies about everything. They can't even feed themselves without importing from other nations. Don't believe their food security "data". The CCP can claim any statistic it wants and nobody will dare question them. Just like all them recent floods. Only 5 people died, lol.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nobody on here can speak no f*ckin nipp, Brendio, and there's no sex or violence in this video. So what's the point? Do you speak Japanese? I think I saw you mention to bald black Jesse Peterson that you were studying Korean and Jappo.

She's not bad at all if she's really 60.

Nobody on here can speak no f*ckin nipp, Brendio, and there's no sex or violence in this video. So what's the point? Do you speak Japanese? I think I saw you mention to bald black Jesse Peterson that you were studying Korean and Jappo.
Yeah I can, TL;DR that's her step mom, and her dad. Basically her dad managed to score one of the highest tier 40 year old white women in Japan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah I can, TL;DR that's her step mom, and her dad. Basically her step-dad managed to score one of the highest tier 40 year old white women in Japan.

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Everyone is going to be dead in 3-5 years anyways, i'm focused on survival right now. I made more money in the last 3 months than in my entire life. Also I haven't studied languages or worked out all that much in those 3 months either sadly, sacrifices had to be made I guess.

Everyone is going to be dead in 3-5 years anyways, i'm focused on survival right now. I made more money in the last 3 months than in my entire life. Also I haven't studied languages or worked out all that much in those 3 months either sadly, sacrifices had to be made I guess.

Yeah I can, TL;DR that's her step mom, and her dad. Basically her step-dad managed to score one of the highest tier 40 year old white women in Japan.
Props to you man. Studying a language to fluency is hard as can be. Especially If you're not imersed in the culture.

Props to you man. Studying a language to fluency is hard as can be. Especially If you're not imersed in the culture.

What the hell are you on about? Why me? Why do I get to be the one to hear all this?

What the hell are you on about? Crazies coming out of the woodwork?

Why are we gonna be dead?

Population control

Looks like he got the hang of it xD

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Haven
United States Of Madness :woke:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, ChristianChad and Haven

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ritz
Not happy