Degeneracy Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

Anonymous (ID: zWe1s93W) 04/27/23(Thu)15:07:13 No.425010503
>>425011240
File: 1613689378620.png (193 KB, 1545x869)
193 KB
>>425009633
In addition society teaches men to "approach" women strangers as the main way to get a date.
Hot girls get approached a lot. It gets annoying for them and they hide out during the day.

>>
Anonymous (ID: LcuWkYRG) 04/27/23(Thu)15:15:30 No.425011240
>>425010503
That's PUA grifters who teach men to approach women.
Society, if it teaches men anything teaches them they're a nuisance. The ideal thing for the current gynocracy would be for men to be obedient worker bees and only react to women who signal they're attracted. The rest of men should trudge back to their hovels and rest so they can be productive the next day.

>>
Anonymous (ID: 40kkfiHU) 04/27/23(Thu)15:10:45 No.425010802
>>425011365 >>425013714
>yeah i would gladly wageslave for life if only some hole let me put my dick in her
Incel moment.
If you want to be free, be free. Refusinf to participate in this fucked up system but still building your whole identity around pussy is pathetic.

>>
Anonymous (ID: LrrURNs8) 04/27/23(Thu)15:11:02 No.425010828
>>424999582
Worshipping a piece of paper that can be printed infinitely by jewish banks while you slave your life away for it makes you the perfect slave nigger cattle.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, JL~ and Lefty Rankin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and Lefty Rankin

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, JL~, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Patient A and Lefty Rankin

• +1

• +1

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Lefty Rankin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, JL~, Patient A and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Hardrada, JL~ and 1 other person

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Hardrada, Ritalincel and 1 other person
IMG 7323

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: JL~ and BrendioEEE
It's actually over, everyone already knows what this means lmao, over for niggers holy shit LOL.
lol i saw them coping in the replies, basedmaxxers must act

Ayy lmao

@BrendioEEE thoughts?

It's actually over, everyone already knows what this means lmao, over for niggers holy shit LOL.
IMG 7405

The horses faces have got almost got me in tears 🤣 and the stupid always smug chud faces in the background

• +1
IMG 7406

IMG 7407

• +1
I can’t believe a society that’s full of people from all over the place who are all competing for the same resources amid a highly dysgenic sexual culture with no higher beliefs has so many problems

l

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, JL~, Ritalincel and 2 others
@BrendioEEE whats worst gore vid u ever saw?
Probably something horrendous involving Children, a lot of that shit is lost media or illegal for good reason. Luckily stumbling upon that kind of shit isn't a crime in and of itself if you didn't go searching for it. Not even sure if it's a good idea to describe some of the shit I saw, but nothing even close to things that bad have been posted in this thread, I mean this isn't a gore thread afterall, it's just a degenthread.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Patient A and IndianMewingChad69
Probably something horrendous involving Children, a lot of that shit is lost media or illegal for good reason. Luckily stumbling upon that kind of shit isn't a crime in and of itself if you didn't go searching for it. Not even sure if it's a good idea to describe some of the shit I saw, but nothing even close to things that bad have been posted in this thread, I mean this isn't a gore thread afterall, it's just a degenthread.
damn, ye i wont ask anything further about that. mine was probs that cartel stuff like pitbull, guerero flaying etc.

sad world, i used to cope with this as an escape from my own pain, atleast its not as bad as these guys to feel grateful.

but my mind has just become desensitized and fucked from this i feel. i feel u mayve been similar? did u do anything to cope after seeing all this fucked shit?

damn, ye i wont ask anything further about that. mine was probs that cartel stuff like pitbull, guerero flaying etc.

sad world, i used to cope with this as an escape from my own pain, atleast its not as bad as these guys to feel grateful.

but my mind has just become desensitized and fucked from this i feel. i feel u mayve been similar? did u do anything to cope after seeing all this fucked shit?
Yeah I mean I never really looked at this kind of stuff as a hobby, I always stumbled upon it, usually on 4chan. I have become desensitized, but you lose desensitization when you don't look at it for awhile which can be dangerous in and of itself as it can lead to PTSD.

There were things I saw when I was younger that literally fucked me up and had me crying for months.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and IndianMewingChad69
Yeah I mean I never really looked at this kind of stuff as a hobby, I always stumbled upon it, usually on 4chan. I have become desensitized, but you lose desensitization when you don't look at it for awhile which can be dangerous in and of itself as it can lead to PTSD.

There were things I saw when I was younger that literally fucked me up and had me crying for months.
do u believe in god? a meaning in life, or nihilist? @Ritalincel u can feel free to chime in too if want lil nigga

• WTF

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Lefty Rankin

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Hardrada, Patient A and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Patient A and Lefty Rankin

• +1
  • JFL

Gomer Pyle reporting for duty!

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
where is ritalin
nvm hes posting juts not in this thread i miss my dopamine hits from weird internet videos :feelswhy:

• WTF
where is ritalin
nvm hes posting juts not in this thread i miss my dopamine hits from weird internet videos :feelswhy:
He’s made 10 posts on this page alone. All at the top of this page

Take your meds

• +1
his last post was 12 days ago on this thread :feelsuhh:
Thread started: 1,180 days ago 20 February 2020 - 15 May 2023
He has made thousands of posts on this thread over 1,180 days

12 days no post means nothing on this thread

Inject IQ

• +1
zx5IWD4J6cvL.jpeg