300 pages and almost 15k replies!

i did not expect markiplier to be that kind of guy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, GuyFromSingapore, WeiWei and 3 others
Lies Of P stinks!
>despite being a set protag the game asks for your preferred pronouns
>you play as a sex doll
>the first bosses are 100% furries who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, i get better woods in the morning"
>The final boss is a black bald fairy who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the universe from the actual villain which is a conservative Gepetto who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black carpenters who have white wives by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between the no strings dance and twerking
>All of the areas have female bosses, you often would beat a horde of puppets and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the game's location is named after Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of town, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave well spoken warriors fighting for a society's without strings nor lies" once you find this you can get a weapon called "Giuliani's String Cutter" (reference to Carlo Giuliani, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchant NPCs often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in an ancient book who tells the story of a carpenter that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit the devs crammed in here just to tell us that they are pro white genocide and hate their audience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, incelkingkong1 and Ritalincel
@BrendioEEE what happened to ur everything the Jews have ever done thread

I think that thread was how I got into the Jewish conspiracy I didn't know anything about Jews before that

IMG 20230922 215555

IMG 20230923 020654

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Corleone, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 1 other person
Nightmare Folder

Women Nerfing gore

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Hardrada

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, GuyFromSingapore, WeiWei and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Lefty Rankin, Patient A and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE, Lefty Rankin, Zonar and 7 others
Lies Of P stinks!
>despite being a set protag the game asks for your preferred pronouns
>you play as a sex doll
>the first bosses are 100% furries who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, i get better woods in the morning"
>The final boss is a black bald fairy who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the universe from the actual villain which is a conservative Gepetto who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black carpenters who have white wives by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between the no strings dance and twerking
>All of the areas have female bosses, you often would beat a horde of puppets and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the game's location is named after Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of town, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave well spoken warriors fighting for a society's without strings nor lies" once you find this you can get a weapon called "Giuliani's String Cutter" (reference to Carlo Giuliani, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchant NPCs often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in an ancient book who tells the story of a carpenter that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit the devs crammed in here just to tell us that they are pro white genocide and hate their audience
absolute degeneracy. anytime they try and radically reimagine some established work of western culture, this usually happens.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, WeiWei and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Lefty Rankin and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, the MOUSE, Krakowski and 5 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE and Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE, Lefty Rankin, Krakowski and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Lefty Rankin, WeiWei and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Ritalincel
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Screenshot 2023 10 03 at 55140 pm

i had to check that the tranny reply was reply was actually really a real reply to the cancer guy and i can confirm it is real, with tranny pics of him to go along with it lol lmao ahahahaha

shining glistening Gemerald buried deep under 10 years of Reddit coal.

Good Mining Gentlemen, this screenshot is a great addition to my collection.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, incelkingkong1 and Ritalincel