Degeneracy Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
shit yourself to death
literally
never gonna forgive the jewish doctors for suppressing the various cures to cancer tbh
holy fuck.

• JFL

• JFL

• Woah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Ritalincel
overcompensating manlet tbh
I always root for the bull anyway

attack pain GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and chaddyboi66
In case you ever wondered why Varg killed Euronymous
On 8 April 1991, Dead was found deceased by Euronymous at his home with slit wrists and a shotgun wound to the head. His death was considered suicide. Before calling the police, Euronymous went to a shop and bought a disposable camera with which he photographed the body, after rearranging some items.[7][8][9] One of these photographs was later used as the cover of a bootleg live album: The Dawn of the Black Hearts.[10] Necrobutcher recalls how Euronymous told him of the suicide:

Øystein called me up the next day ... and says, "Dead has done something really cool! He killed himself". I thought, have you lost it? What do you mean cool? He says, "Relax, I have photos of everything". I was in shock and grief. He was just thinking how to exploit it. So I told him, "OK. Don't even fucking call me before you destroy those pictures".[11]
Euronymous used Dead's suicide to foster Mayhem's "evil" image and claimed Dead had killed himself because black metal had become "trendy" and commercialized.[12] In time, rumors spread that Euronymous had made a stew with bits of Dead's brain and had made necklaces with bits of his skull.[13] The band later denied the former rumor but confirmed that the latter was true.[10][13] Moreover, Euronymous claimed to have given these necklaces to musicians he deemed worthy,[14] which was confirmed by several other members of the scene, like Bård "Faust" Eithun,[15] and Metalion.[16] Morgan Steinmeyer Håkansson of Marduk also confirmed this and that he also owns a piece of Dead's brain matter as well as lead from the shotgun shot, all which were gifted to him by Euronymous.[17]

Necrobutcher later speculated that taking the photographs and forcing others to see them was a way for Euronymous to cope with the shock of seeing his friend dead.[7][11] He claimed that Euronymous "went into a fantasy world".[7] Faust of Emperor believes that Dead's suicide "marked the point at which, under Euronymous' direction, the black metal scene began its obsession with all things satanic and evil".[11] Kjetil Manheim said that, after the suicide, Euronymous "tried to be as extreme as he had talked about".[7] The suicide caused a rift between Euronymous and some of his friends, who were disgusted by his attitude towards Dead before the suicide, and his behavior afterwards. Necrobutcher ended his friendship with Euronymous.[7] Thus, after the suicide, Mayhem was left with only two members: guitarist Euronymous and drummer Hellhammer. Stian "Occultus" Johannsen was recruited as Mayhem's new singer and bassist. However, this was short-lived; he left the band after receiving a death threat from Euronymous.[4]

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 8244
It's always trains.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
muh polar ice caps
muh starving polar bears

• +1
  • Ugh..
Holy fuck.
Medical Miracle
Thank God for high IQ Whites and Asians.

RIp
I liked his music

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Ritalincel
degen
also nnn

• +1

• +1
200.gif
black and white fallout GIF
Black And White Illustration GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
war veterans GIF by Reveal

nukes are fake btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
Happy Eyes GIF by כאן | תאגיד השידור הישראלי

• Ugh..
ethnics shouldn't have guns tbh

• JFL
same shit applies here tbh

• Love it
music video 80s GIF

• +1
artsy shit right there ngl

• +1
  • So Sad

• +1

• +1

• +1

• +1
🧱

• +1
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels:

• +1
Best 2020 Mike Wazowski Monsters Inc Meme" Art Board Print by Artem322 |  Redbubble

jfl that nigga be lookin like FaceandLMS too :lul:

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

• +1

• +1
fat nigga

• +1
more artsy shit tbh

Angry John Cena GIF
Dragon Ball GIF by TOEI Animation UK