Degrees worth pursuing?

BananaBoy

BananaBoy

Rompompom
So I'm now in the senior year of IB and I've been thinking of my future. Initially my plan was to study medicine but now I'm not sure whether I want to do so; takes a lot of time to become a doctor and it's quite stressful. Any chemistry, bio related stuff that's worth studying?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9779 and PubertyMaxxer
no, only medicine

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 7098, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Only degree worth pursuing is a gonial angle of 120

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17345, Lygodactylus and 15 others
there are none. education and career(wage slaving) are scams.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PubertyMaxxer and john2
“just be homeless broo , homeless chads slay” :soy: - psl logic

@looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Chadeep, Deprived and 5 others

Girls don’t care if chad lives in their moms basement at 29 :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7580
Whatever you are interested in

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
They are indeed all scams but the degree/career-path which will make you feel the least scammed at life is medicine. But easily 80% of this forum is not committed and smart enough to pursue this career.
So I'm now in the senior year of IB and I've been thinking of my future. Initially my plan was to study medicine but now I'm not sure whether I want to do so; takes a lot of time to become a doctor and it's quite stressful. Any chemistry, bio related stuff that's worth studying?
Stick to medicine if you can or else just drop out of college honestly. Everything else is far from 'worth it'.
Girls don’t care if chad lives in their moms basement at 29
In all seriousness, yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7098, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Medical careers seem overrated to me. The return on investment is not that good if you really think about how much time and money you put in both during study and when you're working. They work long hours in a stressful environment and have to pay insurance for when they get sued. Then you subtract all the taxes and student loans. Then you have to subtract all the foregone income from 6+ years of studying. That's a lot.

Computer Science. Information Technology. These are good but you can also just go to a coding bootcamp.

Many STEM degrees are worthless unless you're in the top 0.1%.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16110, john2 and 1 other person
CS, MedSch if you can study for long and don't pass out seeing veins open et al, maybe lawyer if you're good with words and like boring jobs, finance from a good uni.

I'd go for CS, oh wait I did.

ECE is a great niche and not over saturated unlike CS

Imagine contributing to this sick society with your taxmoney which is generated by wasting your life

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and john2
Computer Science - we'll see how i end up. Going to the #1 CS school in the world next year. Average starting salary where I'm going is around $120k-160k (w/benefits included)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BananaBoy
Medicine or Dentistry

If ur going to a prestige school like oxbridge, LSE, LBS, Imperial, Any Ivy League

The degree u do doesn’t matter lol

Computer Science - we'll see how i end up. Going to the #1 CS school in the world next year. Average starting salary where I'm going is around $120k-160k (w/benefits included)
What school is it? And if ur not larping ur set for life

Medicine or Dentistry

If ur going to a prestige school like oxbridge, LSE, LBS, Imperial, Any Ivy League

The degree u do doesn’t matter lol
I will apply to Oxbridge for the lols however theres a small chance ill get in :hnghn:

For anyone considering engineering 25% of people studying engineering will actually get a job in that field. Apparently it is due to a multiple of factors not that the jobs don't exist but the training in college doesn't match up with what is required in the workforce.

I can only speak for myself Going for a practical degree that will be around in the next 30 to 40 years you can bare is worth perusing then trying to learn a trade on the side if you can suck enough dick for them to take you on. I did electrical engineering.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mulattomaxxer
What school is it? And if ur not larping ur set for life
I don't really want to say bc I dont want to give away any personal info beyond my facial ratios. Just look at US News' list of top CS undergrad universities

I will apply to Oxbridge for the lols however theres a small chance ill get in :hnghn:
If u don’t get in try and do ur best while at the unis u do get in aim for a 1st and then apply to their 12 month masters programs

• Love it
Reactions: BananaBoy
Honestly just take some programming course and skip going to university. University is a massive waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Nerian
Computer science is a very incel degree, even if it pays well - women will consider you a nerd

only medicine degrees are worth it.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
For anyone considering engineering 25% of people studying engineering will actually get a job in that field. Apparently it is due to a multiple of factors not that the jobs don't exist but the training in college doesn't match up with what is required in the workforce.

I can only speak for myself Going for a practical degree that will be around in the next 30 to 40 years you can bare is worth perusing then trying to learn a trade on the side if you can suck enough dick for them to take you on. I did electrical engineering.
Isn’t that the case with every other degree? :unsure:

A.S is enough.

CS, MedSch if you can study for long and don't pass out seeing veins open et al, maybe lawyer if you're good with words and like boring jobs, finance from a good uni.

I'd go for CS, oh wait I did.
Is that Aubrey de gray in your pfp?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
I live in Queens, there are no chads, only ricecels and 5’2 spics.
So who do the hot NYC foids fuck?? How often do u go to Manhattan??

Who do the international student foids fuck??

So who do the hot NYC foids fuck?? How often do u go to Manhattan??

Who do the international student foids fuck??
I live in Queens, there are no chads, only ricecels and 5’2 spics.
How do 5'2'' spices survive?? Wouldnt they get mogged all day?? Are they high T? Are they PSL god faces??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Get something you enjoy. Obviously you need to get a job from it

Avoid anyone who says medicine, you will become depressed and your entire life will be spent studying.
Go for CS for good work life balance + very high pay + work from home.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
anything in the medical field is a banger, or something like physics which you can take to continue an engineering or some field of science.

computer science or data sci.thank me later

How are you gonna get a job, man?

Tbf, im homeless and have no problem attracting women. I get called pretty regularly in public.
Atm im living with clingy bipolar/adhd/depressed girls til i can live independently. I shit you not, they pay for everything and give me free shit on top of sex.

I'm 3 years into my CS degree and I've had an internship now and realize I hate the work. What do

• So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel
Any major to get into law school

Coding? Frontend or what
Backend. At uni I can just do the problem solving while surrounding myself with similarly minded masculine dudes out of the CS classes. However, I just can't stand sitting at a computer for 8 hours and interacting with the most soy people I've ever met. Also, most of the time on the job you aren't even problem solving.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall