WHAT r the most strategic activities for spend TIME ?

And we actually used to have the same problem kinda in Europe, The fucking russians/ruskis. CYKA BLYAT RUSH B NO STOP, most were half-decent players but always talked shit in russian on mic and barely spoke english. But still overall not too bad, most of western europe spoke english to some extent. Eastern euros were kinda bad, not as bad as russians but still bad overall on mic.
Shame they updated to cs2, cs go was my life

What books do you recommend on anti ageing bhai
i havent read any great "how to" books on anti ageing

i recommend josh mittelfdorfs book & michael fossels telomerase revolution book if ur intrigued by the theory of the science

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
i havent read any great "how to" books on anti ageing

i recommend josh mittelfdorfs book & michael fossels telomerase revolution book if ur intrigued by the theory of the science
Thanks bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i chose the word "stretegic" instead of "productive" cuz things that r productive may not be based on long term strategy .

i have two conditions 4 my activities : 1. useful 2. fun . (wageslaveing for shekels may be useful but if not fun then cope . playing vidya may be fun but if not useful then cope)

one must consider whether the value of the activity is compounding (like investing shekels) , cummulative (like wageslaveing a basic job 4 shekels) , or diminishing (like laerning about a specific interest ) .

ummmm reddit , what is the best use of time ? redditors have BOREING answers ; like they say "do things u enjoy" (my critisms : not specific , probably is not strategic like wont have long term value) , they say "learning new things" (okay this is better BUT STILL not specific . what things ? how do u appraoch learning ?) , they say some specific things like "gym" but this is NOT strategic cuz again it wont improve ur future (i dont beleive gym is muh anti ageing) .

my objective is progress . progress is anything that improves my powers to DO THINGS . so like knowledge , money , time (time can be bought by anti ageing & safetymaxxing) survival is very impiortant & if i can extend my lifespan then i have mor time to further extend it ! an example of compounding . its STRETEGIC !

ill give an analogy of progress . like just random example : minecraft leveling sysytem . u can ask : whats most strategic use of time to gain levels ? well luckily u dont age in MC but survivalmaxxing is a must . so obv survive . u can clearly see that something like building a mob farm is STRATEGIC whereas like mineing for ore less effective .

THIS is want i seek ; ansers like this , what to spend my time on to strategize progress .

ill give some ideas & we can discuss

reading (this is great , especially on internet since u have full control over where u read & when u switch topics & how u read . ive been doing this for maybe 2 years on anti ageing & i learned more than 99.99999999% will learn in their life . but now progress has platued . i mean yeah there is still VAST infor to read but does it even matter to my rate of ageing ? thats the big question . its not learning per se that matters but the RESULT . expertmaxxing IMO is NOT worth it unless ur gonna make some shekels off it in which case its REQUIRED . if u use reading as ur primary skill for attacking at this objective of progress , then i suggest that u switch areas of interest to get the maximum of ur time )

videos/podcasts (btw heres hack : f12 -> comsole -> $('video').playbackRate=3 -> now it play at 3x speed ! -> u more time efficient & also u train ur faster thinking rate . this is similar to reading but its less demanding , like u can be EXAMINEING UR FUCKING EYELIDS IN A MURROR at the same time . BUT the disadvantage vs reading is that u dont control the fashion in which u r getting the info , like reading u can skin down and read bottom of page or u can read fasster or slowerr but this is less convientnet with audio . but overall similar to reading . ig it can be more immersive to like have a full yt video with someones voice & visualls )

BUT these ideas have been NON specific . specifically u could read about how to read . or u could read about how to read about how to read . which is what ill tell u about . theory : find people who r successful on reading things & copy their strategy .

SEtting up comminucations ! (this u can use other people to do work 4 u ! like if i had a discord server about anti ageing , then i can just literally sleep & while i do so some deathnic may be awake & shareing info on the server . he may spend 1 hour gathering the most interesing info whilst it takes me 5 minutes to comprehend it . actually u dont even have to sett up communicates like there r subreddits on specific topics u can follow)

okay reading reading reading ... but whats an entirely other way to make progress ? well if ur reading studies ... the obv idea is to do ur own studies ! this very useful cuz u can draw conclusions on things that r relevant DIRECTLY to u & u can CHOOSE SPECIFIFCALLY the study . im doing study aspirin x body temp & i will let u know the results (but it will be most relevant to ME haha i WIN MOST FAGS !)

this all good but its very manual . need automated studying . any1 have expereince on fruit flie studies ?

mention i just thought of : all this info here is more relevant the more u determined ur objective . if u havent a goal then u should accelerate the path to concieveing it .

another mention : SYNERGIES r key to strategy ! like if ur constructing MTG deck u want synergy not just random good cards . im antiageing as a major part of my strategy , it syngergizes with knowledge , money (more time to gain knowledge & money if i live longer & in turn those things can HELP my anti age) , AND also synergizes with safetymaxxing . like im not against people who take risks , u could get a lot of value of exploreing cold mountains with bears & climing on the mountains but NOT for me to take many risks (like long car rides WAIT AND EVEN SOME EXPERIMENTS ON MYSELF) cuz if i die of something non age related then all my anti ageing in vain .

another mention : BECOME MOR RATIONAL . emotions r usually ur enemy , they r used to control u by the elites (and other ELITE FORCES) . u must always strive to imrpove upon ur rational thinking . being automated is good , u must robotmax . BRYAN JOHNSON IS BASED IN THIS REGARD , LET THET DATA BE ur mind /

oh no oh im been distracted okay soooooooooooooooooo .... back to how to spend TIME TIME TIME !

sometimes (for me chronically) there is just SOOOOOO much to think about . so i NEEEEED soemthing i can just allocate time to & make progress !

hmm im thinking im thinking ... i mean the internet is a huge attraction to my attention ... i mean come on the internet is MAGIC ! such vastnest is revolutionary , but its so overwhelming .

what if we can go back to paper magic in concept ... like mathematics . what we need is some formulas to plan out what for u to do with time .... so focused on the internat in a logical manner . oh but this has not ansered my quesiton , i need something simplicity in decision in which to allocate time ... not all my muh math mind machine .

SO TLDR I STILL DONT HAVE A SATISFACTORY ANSER LET US DISCUSS

mention : my progress rate is like the number 1.001^2 but compounding ... so my rate of progress is slow but so long as its increasseing ... its just a matter of TIME ... so therefore my next post wil be on how to strategize for efficient usage of time BASED on the assumption that we have some meaningful rate of progress with freetime .
If you don't expend your time LITERALLY using your brain to become Lex Luthor, Tony Stark, Doctor Strange or Victor von Doom, you are wasting it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
just career max. also a small one im doing is resting posture maxxing. I will make a thread on this in the future but having a correct resting posture will make is so much easier to normal posture max and you will feel great throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ