Delete draft feature gotta go

Oscaridk

Oscaridk

I'm ready boyo
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
1,254
Reputation
1,407
You try save draft right, if you accidentally misclick on delete draft, your entire work goes to waste. Like this happened to me previously and I had to spend 5 hours spread amongst 5 days just to fucking remake my work. If you want to fucking delete it just click highlight and cut. It's not that hard. @NumbThePain you gotta do something about this, at least make an autosave where even if you click delete draft it autosaves into an easy to access file. IK I should put this in suggestions but I tried before and absolutely no response.
 

Similar threads

Volksstaffel
Replies
7
Views
38
Thief
Thief
itsoverforyoubro
Replies
12
Views
76
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
F
Replies
0
Views
14
faIIout
F
jkxdy
Replies
4
Views
43
Fragments
F
Crimx991
Replies
2
Views
42
Yliaster
Yliaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top