delete osies threads

56and3psl

Silver
delete @Osie threads on SST inhibit and using things like Alpha GPC. teens are going to fuck themsleves up by using it like I did. It’s not worth it just delete it all.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
We’ve already found out his science was wrong anyways he’s just going to get people hurt

• +1
cope

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Itsjoeverlol
delete @Osie threads on SST inhibit and using things like Alpha GPC. teens are going to fuck themsleves up by using it like I did. It’s not worth it just delete it all.
you should be advocating to get my thread on botb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
bro every day i’m struggling to not rope it’s crazy my entire face descended permantly in just 8 months of my life ruined it for good or changed the traction of it. no height gains at all

• So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: noobkiller999
bro every day i’m struggling to not rope it’s crazy my entire face descended permantly in just 8 months of my life ruined it for good or changed the traction of it. no height gains at all
sucks ig, im ugly af anyways so i might as well be a 6'7 25 inch bideltoid mogger bouncer

bro danny i ruined my pretty boy looks nigga it’s just u look at my face and can tell it’s over. i’m jackb0y do you remember how confident I was? I swear to god everything happened as soon as i started fucking with SST and alpha gpc while running peptides and HGH. That nigga Osie science is wrong as fuck and people told him that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and Itsjoeverlol
Are you still using peptides? @GrowthReaper Had 0 face changes with them. Even HGH he didn’t. I’m convinced it was the Somastatin inhibitors. @Gaygymmaxx had positive facial changes. I’m not sure if his face actually grew at all though. But one thing is he never messed with peptide + GH therapy like OSIE suggested to do. Or messed with Somatostatin inhibition. THATS THE CULPRIT NIGGA. because my doses were low as shit.

bro danny i ruined my pretty boy looks nigga it’s just u look at my face and can tell it’s over. i’m jackb0y do you remember how confident I was? I swear to god everything happened as soon as i started fucking with SST and alpha gpc while running peptides and HGH. That nigga Osie science is wrong as fuck and people told him that
im one of the people that think the difference is minimal and that ur deluding urself, at most you probably just got bloated or just got fatter bc hgh does that

Are you still using peptides? @GrowthReaper Had 0 face changes with them. Even HGH he didn’t. I’m convinced it was the Somastatin inhibitors. @Gaygymmaxx had positive facial changes. I’m not sure if his face actually grew at all though. But one thing is he never messed with peptide + GH therapy like OSIE suggested to do. Or messed with Somatostatin inhibition. THATS THE CULPRIT NIGGA. because my doses were low as shit.
nah i gave up, my growth plates were closed

im one of the people that think the difference is minimal and that ur deluding urself, at most you probably just got bloated or just got fatter bc hgh does that
did you see the new before and after front pics????

• +1
Just because it didn’t work for you doesn’t mean it won’t for anyone else, also you shoulda stopped after at least 4 months of not growing on it

Just because it didn’t work for you doesn’t mean it won’t for anyone else, also you shoulda stopped after at least 4 months of not growing on it
people like @Osie kept saying u needed to run the stack for 1-1.5 years

people like @Osie kept saying u needed to run the stack for 1-1.5 years
Bro that’s if ur growing, you shoulda known your growth plates were closed why tf did u keep blasting

Bro that’s if ur growing, you shoulda known your growth plates were closed why tf did u keep blasting
because my growth plates were open....? dumb fuck. Lmao

because my growth plates were open....? dumb fuck. Lmao
Obviously they fucking weren’t if you don’t grow at all in 8 months or else you wouldn’t be here drowning in sorrow posting abt ur retarted descension all fucking day

Obviously they fucking weren’t if you don’t grow at all in 8 months or else you wouldn’t be here drowning in sorrow posting abt ur retarted descension all fucking day
Do you want my X-ray?

and this is cope. lots of people were blasting just because of hope spinal plates were not fused. My wrist was BA 16.5 and then in November it was BA 17, no fusion. The face changes happened in the last 2 months I blasted. Maybe 3. From November to February. Thats how fast it happened and how fucked it was. The only thing I did different was mess with SSt inhibition which OSIE told me to use.

Open growth plates ≠ guaranteed growth. Its almost as if genes exist

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
But I wasn't on ai as much last 3 months. Maybe the hgh sped up my bone age. But even that's unsure. So maybe it sped bone age up to BA 18 and then it started growing my face. who knows.

and this is cope. lots of people were blasting just because of hope spinal plates were not fused. My wrist was BA 16.5 and then in November it was BA 17, no fusion. The face changes happened in the last 2 months I blasted. Maybe 3. From November to February. Thats how fast it happened and how fucked it was. The only thing I did different was mess with SSt inhibition which OSIE told me to use.
Were you even running ai?

Man idc abt ur x ray like I said u shoulda stopped after 4 months of not growing not continuing like a dumbass
I was only on Gh for like 3 months maximum out of 8 months. I didn't get peptides til last April. In total I only injected for maybe 7 months inconsistency. And people here said it needed t be at least a year - 1.5 years. You are only talking like this now because you have my exp to go off of.... every ISS study lasted about 10 months.