dannydipss’ HGH effects on FACIAL GROWTH guide (how to avoid/induce facial growth)

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
hello, as many of us are aware hgh has the potential to grow our face, thus making us more masculine and dimorphic. take example below:
IMG 7766

as you can see, this man has acromegaly and has the biggest skull i have ever seen. however, with some cases of acromegaly come undesirable results, such as:
IMG 7767

(pls don’t make fun of the poor guy)
however, unlike acromegaly patients, we can actually choose when to stop and when to continue. i take it the majority of you already know this and are rushing to type “water” in the replies. what i’m here to demonstrate is what TYPE of hgh is best for this, and how to THEORETICALLY avoid this with certain types of hgh. of course, the main goal is heightmaxxing, but for some (like me) facial growth is not desired. for others, it’s almost more important than heightmaxxing.

THE SCIENCE
take this graph of an acromegaly patient’s hgh levels, compared to a normal persons.
IMG 7764

as you can see, acromegaly patients have somewhat of an “hgh bleed”. this is what i theorize leads to facial growth. keep this in mind.

now, what does this mean for most of us?
take a look at these graphs:

IMG 7762
IMG 7763

notice how hgh produces a bleed consistent with acromegaly patients? and how ghrp/ghrp mimicked the natural growth hormone release of a healthy person? that is the difference. HGH is KEY for facial growth. you need a gh bleed in order to grow facial proportions. however, if you just want the height without necessarily ogre-izing your face, ghrp and ghrh (WITHOUT DAC, we will talk more on that later) seem to be the best for avoiding facial growth. here’s more proof as to why ghrp/ghrh isn’t rlly good for facial growth:

notice how ghrp/ghrh gh blood concentration levels go range from 25-170 ng/ml. now here’s this graph:
IMG 7765

notice how the females have exponentially high hgh levels, yet don’t usually look ogre-ish? it’s because it’s just a spike. sure, you could make the argument that androgens and hormones have a role here. but the truth still remains, people have natural hgh spikes and still don’t have their faces grow to ogre levels. once again, the key here is a gh bleed.

“then, what about mk 677 and cjc with dac? those create a gh bleed, no?”
it’s been long debunked that mk 677 doesn’t necessarily create a gh bleed. instead, it increases the already existing natural pulses, which would make it likely ineffective in facial growth. in fact, studies have shown that mk 677 is virtually indistinguishable from ghrp 6 in vivo and vitro. (Patchett AA, Nargund RP, Tata JR, et al. 1995 Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92:7001–7005.). now, cjc with dac does show some promise, especially with such a long half life (17 days.). so, could you get away with using cjc (w/dac), paired up with maybe mk, or ghrp? it’s very possible. many bodybuilders have attempted to recreate hgh with peptides, and there’s even a whole article on it:

well, this is the conclusion. all in all, for some of you, hgh will remain king, while others (pretty boys lol) will likely rethink hgh usage. have a good day!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rolloftape, looksmidder, LooxmaxxingM and 32 others
@BloodClot @Dr. Bludy @fuckingtheuniverse @Gaygymmaxx @IAMNOTANINCEL @Nad @pessimistic @PointOfNoReturn @redmaxx @ReinerGeist1 @son of Aphrodite @Void_

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and BloodClot
Mods pin this thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Constantin Denis, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
hello, as many of us are aware hgh has the potential to grow our face, thus making us more masculine and dimorphic. take example below:
View attachment 2449895
as you can see, this man has acromegaly and has the biggest skull i have ever seen. however, with some cases of acromegaly come undesirable results, such as:
View attachment 2449897
however, unlike acromegaly patients, we can actually choose when to stop and when to continue. i take it the majority of you already know this and are rushing to type “water” in the replies. what i’m here to demonstrate is what TYPE of hgh is best for this, and how to THEORETICALLY avoid this with certain types of hgh. of course, the main goal is heightmaxxing, but for some (like me) facial growth is not desired. for others, it’s almost more important than heightmaxxing.

THE SCIENCE
take this graph of an acromegaly patient’s hgh levels, compared to a normal persons.
View attachment 2449903
as you can see, acromegaly patients have somewhat of an “hgh bleed”. this is what i theorize leads to facial growth. keep this in mind.

View attachment 2449915View attachment 2449916

notice how hgh produces a bleed consistent with acromegaly patients? and how ghrp/ghrp mimicked the natural growth hormone release of a healthy person? that is the difference. HGH is KEY for facial growth. you need a gh bleed in order to grow facial proportions. however, if you just want the height without necessarily ogre-izing your face, ghrp and ghrh (WITHOUT DAC, we will talk more on that later) seem to be the best for avoiding facial growth. here’s more proof as to why ghrp/ghrh isn’t rlly good for facial growth:

notice how ghrp/ghrh gh blood concentration levels go range from 25-170 ng/ml. now here’s this graph:
View attachment 2449924
notice how the females have exponentially high hgh levels, yet don’t usually look ogre-ish? it’s because it’s just a spike. sure, you could make the argument that androgens and hormones have a role here. but the truth still remains, people have natural hgh spikes and still don’t have their faces grow to ogre levels. once again, the key here is a gh bleed.

it’s been long debunked that mk 677 doesn’t necessarily create a gh bleed. instead, it increases the already existing natural pulses, which would make it likely ineffective in facial growth. in fact, studies have shown that mk 677 is virtually indistinguishable from ghrp 6 in vivo and vitro. (Patchett AA, Nargund RP, Tata JR, et al. 1995 Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92:7001–7005.). now, cjc with dac does show some promise, especially with such a long half life (17 days.). so, could you get away with using cjc (w/dac), paired up with maybe mk, or ghrp? it’s very possible. many bodybuilders have attempted to recreate hgh with peptides, and there’s even a whole article on it:

well, this is the conclusion. all in all, for some of you, hgh will remain king, while others (pretty boys lol) will likely rethink hgh usage. have a good day!
So if I buy ghrp/ghrh I can grow tall and with aromasin I’ll be able to grow till whatever height I want?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, becomingnearperfect and dannydipss
So if I buy ghrp/ghrh I can grow tall and with aromasin I’ll be able to grow till whatever height I want?
theoretically, it’s very possible. however, eventually, you’ll hit a plateau. be it dna methylation, or something else, eventually you’ll stop growing. but you can definitely surpass your genetic limit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, 5'7 zoomer, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
Also if I take this with hexarelin to stimulate pi3k pathway and maybe ky19382 to inhibit cxxc5 gene that inhibits the wnt pathway, I can stimulate chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation while my growth plates never close

Also I asked chatgpt why people with giantism never have their growth plates close and It said that it’s because they grow faster than the body can ossify the growth plates, so theoretically we won’t need aromasin, also speeding up metabolism and being very low body fat will help too

And lastly to promote dimorphism I would just inject testosterone and apply topical dht on my cock

• +1
Reactions: 147, thugmaxxing_yt0, lightskinbengali and 2 others
theoretically, it’s very possible. however, eventually, you’ll hit a plateau. be it dna methylation, or something else, eventually you’ll stop growing. but you can definitely surpass your genetic limit.
there was no plateau for robert wadlow, it’s said he was still growing in his autopsy.

If your chondrocytes proliferate and differentiate faster than estradiol can ossify them all, you won’t ever stop growing

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
you’d have to cycle hex in order to not get desensitized. i’ve heard of ky but there isn’t rlly much studies on it and it can likely only theoretically grow you. plus it’s rlly expensive. even with super high growth factors you don’t have gigantism so you likely still need an AI. overall still a rlly good plan

Igf-1 is what leads to growth, not gh

Fake news

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, It'snotover, 5.5psl and 2 others
there was no plateau for robert wadlow, it’s said he was still growing in his autopsy.

If your chondrocytes proliferate and differentiate faster than estradiol can ossify them all, you won’t ever stop growing
this proliferation is somewhat new to me. can you link where you heard of it?

Igf-1 is what leads to growth, not gh

Fake news
gh converts to igf anyways. the two type that can make you taller have detrimental side effects

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Op is right if you have prettyboy looks already it should be closely considered

But I was boneless, it grew my nose a bit but I wouldn't take it back, everything else grew as well, especially downward growth
Screenshot 20230924 114032 PicCollage

It honestly kinda fixed my nose by making bigger and longer

But still need rhino

Also hairgrowth is mogger on hgh I might run it again if get money for rhino

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, BoredPrince, dsheppa and 8 others
this proliferation is somewhat new to me. can you link where you heard of it?
proliferation means “rapid reproduction of a cell, part, or organism.”

• +1

But I was boneless, it grew my nose a bit but I wouldn't take it back, everything else grew as well, especially downward growth
View attachment 2450030

But still need rhino

mirin growth

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2449895
View attachment 2449897

THE SCIENCE
View attachment 2449903

View attachment 2449924

Also hgh or any other hgh agonists/secretagogues/etc won’t really do anything if you have the liver of a manlet.

Since hgh to igf1 conversion is very regulated by the liver, if any extra hgh is present it will just excrete it or just not convert it into igf1.

That’s why people recommend using igf1-lr3 for heightmaxxing

Igf1-lr3 will directly impact chondrocytes and won’t be regulated by igf1 binding proteins. And stays in the bloodstream wayyy longer

• +1
Reactions: vyirus, szolliontaraelis and dannydipss
Also hgh or any other hgh agonists/secretagogues/etc won’t really do anything if you have the liver of a manlet.

Since hgh to igf1 conversion is very regulated by the liver, if any extra hgh is present it will just excrete it or just not convert it into igf1.

That’s why people recommend using igf1-lr3 for heightmaxxing

Igf1-lr3 will directly impact chondrocytes and won’t be regulated by igf1 binding proteins. And stays in the bloodstream wayyy longer
yeah but it begins to bind to cancer when it’s in there that long

and ky increases this?
ky19382 inhibits the cxxc5 gene.

The cxxc5 gene negatively regulates the wnt signaling pathway

The wnt signaling pathway promotes chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, reptiles and dannydipss
yeah but it begins to bind to cancer when it’s in there that long
I’ll just stop eating carbs and do some forbidden ray peat fucking method or something hahaha

• +1
View attachment 2449895
View attachment 2449897

THE SCIENCE
View attachment 2449903

View attachment 2449924

nigga could u help me

• +1
H

View attachment 2450030

But still need rhino

How tall are you now, I might run hgh and igf1-lr3 with aromasin and add testosterone and dht for dimorphism tbh. maybe I’ll add some other shit if I have time to investigate more

• +1
H

How tall are you now, I might run hgh and igf1-lr3 with aromasin and add testosterone and dht for dimorphism tbh. maybe I’ll add some other shit if I have time to investigate more
Honestly I'd just do dht and hgh then run hcg or clovid or some shit after to rebound from dht suppression

I'm scared of test for life

• +1
Honestly I'd just do dht and hgh then run hcg or clovid or some shit after to rebound from dht suppression

I'm scared of test for life
Why what did it do?

• +1
Reactions: 147 and dannydipss
High iq thread

• +1

It’s important to note that his IGF-1 levels are way higher than you could use blasting all the hgh in the world

• +1
gh converts to igf anyways. the two type that can make you taller have detrimental side effects
"GH levels in the blood fluctuate throughout the day depending on your diet and activity levels. But IGF-1 levels remain stable"

• +1
"GH levels in the blood fluctuate throughout the day depending on your diet and activity levels. But IGF-1 levels remain stable"
I’m conclusion, your liver is responsible if you will grow to 6”10 or if you grow to be a manlet

how can you increase liver function,
what I meant is that the liver will either turn you into Chad or not, you can’t change it unless you manually inject peptides, androgens, etc

Nothing else will change it to make you taller or shorter at will, it would be like throwing a rock into a current

idk that just seems like cancer speedrun to me
you can survive cancer if you treat it early, you can survive manletism if you treat it early too, but dying from cancer is mercy when compared to how cruel it is to be a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, CalulArgintiu59, 147 and 4 others
you can survive cancer if you treat it early, you can survive manletism if you treat it early too, but dying from cancer is mercy when compared to how cruel it is to be a manlet
Have you actually started heightmaxing yet?

View attachment 2449895
View attachment 2449897

THE SCIENCE
View attachment 2449903

View attachment 2449924

@midlatinocel ?

@midlatinocel ?
yea I know this to be true but as many know I only had feet growth other than height so I was lucky but I am tempted to add dht for dimorphic purposes dk tho

yea I know this to be true but as many know I only had feet growth other than height so I was lucky but I am tempted to add dht for dimorphic purposes dk tho
what were u using?

View attachment 2450030

But still need rhino

what were u using bro?

View attachment 2450030

But still need rhino

peptides +roid + mandibular splint clenching unironically mogs any surgeries except lefort, my zygos are fat af now.

this is ideal for prettyboys or people w decent harmony/upswing. If you have subhuman projection ur just gonna be subhuman w more bone mass.

got two inches of height when i started at 20 and only fucked around ( mk) for around 8 months, face and airway gains mogged height gains

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and dannydipss
peptides +roid + mandibular splint clenching unironically mogs any surgeries except lefort, my zygos are fat af now.

this is ideal for prettyboys or people w decent harmony/upswing. If you have subhuman projection ur just gonna be subhuman w more bone mass.

got two inches of height when i started at 20 and only fucked around ( mk) for around 8 months, face and airway gains mogged height gains
what abt ur chin? did it grow a lot? i’d rather not have a super big pointy chin

what abt ur chin? did it grow a lot? i’d rather not have a super big pointy chin
not really, def didnt make it taller or wider, like at all. Improved my gonial like crazy giving the illusion of improved chin. idk if the improved gonial is because of growth or byproduct of muscular function (function theory cope).

also i have neuropathy like symptoms similar to acromegaly (without the related dystrophy)

my heels look like fucking skates, my bones are mogger tier and crazy halo when lean but one thing that stuck is wristletdom, all my measurements are near top1th except brutality of wrist.
Acromegaly Signs And Symptoms
Over

Last edited:
not really, def didnt make it taller or wider, like at all. Improved my gonial like crazy giving the illusion of improved chin. idk if the improved gonial is because of growth or byproduct of muscular function (function theory cope).

also i have neuropathy like symptoms similar to acromegaly (without the related dystrophy)

my heels look like fucking skates, my bones are mogger tier and crazy halo when lean but one thing that stuck is wristletdom, all my measurements are near top1th except brutality of wrist.
View attachment 2451181View attachment 2451180
like the headaches n shii??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397

View attachment 2450030

But still need rhino

GH didn't do shit you lost weight the jaw structure is the same the roundness is due to bloat gh can help in puberty though but limits are determined by genetics in the womb your genetics codes for total androgen receptors different genetics linked to the face midface and height you do have a good face currently though you have hallow cheeks and a good eye area based on what I can see here still best not to proporgate false information cause it adult hood it can cause the dreaded acromegaly face

GH didn't do shit you lost weight the jaw structure is the same the roundness is due to bloat gh can help in puberty though but limits are determined by genetics in the womb your genetics codes for total androgen receptors different genetics linked to the face midface and height you do have a good face currently though you have hallow cheeks and a good eye area based on what I can see here still best not to proporgate false information cause it adult hood it can cause the dreaded acromegaly face
Are you on adderall nigga?

And yeah years of cjc, mk, and over 300 ius of tested growth hormone had no impact on the growth of my face. Makes sense brah

Good stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, BloodClot and Deleted member 4397