Delete your dating apps

I say slay lightly but pm me if you want. Not by the autistic definition

I mean “date”
Hahaha so you don’t slay you have a cucked LTR with some whore that’s gonna leave you like every normie

That sounds rude, I mean it more as satire, no disrespect

Probably Just got a text back from ltb and classified that as slaying
Your social media is probably boring. Ur a 27 year old or something, at the awkward part where ur too old for social media and the prime men ur age arent tied to their followers. U use dating apps because as a result ur social media offers nothing to girls. Now u wanna reflect this onto everyone including the wide population of “sub chads”

Trust me instagram is easy

Hahaha so you don’t slay you have a cucked LTR with some whore that’s gonna leave you like every normie

That sounds rude, I mean it more as satire, no disrespect
I said pm me. Sex isnt hard dude, u are probably an autistic whiteboy

Who cares of the definition of slaying, i said i meant dating and i always rate myself MTN

Cope there are hundreds ig influencers in my city
You in northern italy, big man? This place is rich playboy, random Chad, & influencer land.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Your social media is probably boring. Ur a 27 year old or something, at the awkward part where ur too old for social media and the prime men ur age arent tied to their followers. U use dating apps because as a result ur social media offers nothing to girls. Now u wanna reflect this onto everyone including the wide population of “sub chads”

Bro most men are incels stop making It about me. Also i Slayed when i was lean and jacked Cage at your schizo ramblings

I said pm me. Sex isnt hard dude, u are probably an autistic whiteboy

Who cares of the definition of slaying, i said i meant dating and i always rate myself MTN
I’m not an incel, spook. You comfortable with PMing face? You’re BBC in USA?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’m not an incel, spook. You comfortable with PMing face? You’re BBC in USA?
Im a mulatto brazilian London, ill pm my face like i said 3 times brother

There Is a lonely men epidemic Just go to IG reels comments all incels even If they have their shit together etc

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and try2beme
There Is a lonely men epidemic Just go to IG reels comments all incels even If they have their shit together etc
Yeah because of ltr issues and womens inability to commit. Slaying (i mean dating / fucking) isnt as hard

Yeah because of ltr issues and womens inability to commit. Slaying (i mean dating / fucking) isnt as hard
No all those men would want to slay but they can't

• +1
No all those men would want to slay but they can't
They fall into the autistic, ugly or makes no effort to be fuckable category

Im a mulatto brazilian London, ill pm my face like i said 3 times brother
Nigga I didn’t remember u cuz of your pfp

IMG 4871

You’re exotic as shit, you should apply to model for Nike because they only hire exotic-looking mutts like you now

• Woah
They fall into the autistic, ugly or makes no effort to be fuckable category
No they're Just average men no One gives a fuck if you're average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars
No they're Just average men no One gives a fuck if you're average
Maybe its easier in London than the rest of Europe. Im aware italy is chad central

Maybe its easier in London than the rest of Europe. Im aware italy is chad central
Bro mogstar said you're gl fuck off don't spread this misinformation we don't Need those bluepill anymore. We Need Total beta uprising males opting out from the workforce some real change

• JFL
Yes very Easy if you're in the top 5% so what's the point, for other men it's over
true may as well become a forum giga titan instead

• JFL
sure if you've started acquiring followers in like middle school, you aint gonna do shit if you have very little amount of them and no friends to travel with and take cool pics of u

• Hmm...
sure if you've started acquiring followers in like middle school, you aint gonna do shit if you have very little amount of them and no friends to travel with and take cool pics of u
Made my current account after highschool

• +1
how did u gain followers
ur probably nt as fuck and had a social circle before
I only had one super nt friend i couldnt leech to many friends. The rest were non nt like me. Just uni people or close friends and girls. randoms follow me too like everday cuz my insta is linked to my tt