deleted by mods

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
ḏ̶̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̧̢̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̫͔̭̖̮̦̗̮͍̫̝͖͕̘̺̳̞̟̼̣̖̜̩̙̟̩̭̜͍̼̼̣̝͖̞̺͙̣̤̺͙̟̮͇͔͕͚̯̥͕̝͎̖̳̩̠̜͉̞̣̟̜̩̭̭͕̹̳̰̗̬͓͈̼͎̘̺͉͇̮̦͈̳̤̝͓͉͕̬̝̣̹̞̼̱̤̪̺̙̮̲̩̹̯̼̞̖̯̪̫̥̬̤̺̠͍̫̣̙̙̼͉̱̣̪͎̩̳͎̮͔̜̲̞̰̤͇͔̼̞̮̩̯̤̣̪̬͙͈̺̣̻̬̹͎̥͉̯͚͙͙̯͙̺̣̳͍̫͔͈̳̭̳̰̼̥̰̠͉̰̳̤̥̟̣͍̤̩̤̞͖̝͖͔̞̫͇̟͓̙͙͖̩̘̟̙̭̤͐̏́͗̿́̒̌̈́̃͐̀̔̈́̿͊̑̄̆̈́̿̔̇̈́͐́͋͋͑̍͌͛̿̓͗̅͋͗̅͛͂̓̿́́̀̏̉́̂̅̌͊̔͌̓̿̂̌̅̓̃̀̀͑͛̐̋́͑͂̑́̒͗̈̍̃̍̈̉̌͗̓̐̽̉̈́́̎́͒̏͌̃̇́̃̄̀̉̑͐̎̆͐̀̐͌̎̈͆̓͛̊͑͛͆͋̉̓̏͛̊͗̏̈́͗͗͑̋̏͋̇̆̐̒͊͐͆͛̒̿̐͗̓̌̐̽̌͂̎́̓̓̆̇̉̓̓̊̎͗̂̆̐͑̒̒̈́͗̊̇͂̂̄͑͂̊́͗̊̃̈̈́̅́̅̊̾̀͑̐́̓͐͂͛̋̎̊̋̃̽̆̈̂̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̴̡̡̨̨̨̨̡̢̢̡̨̢̢̡̢̡̨̢̨̨̥͍̥̞̫̗̠͈̹̬͕͓̳̺̘̳͕̬͇̦͍̯̞̩͉͈̺͚̻̪̩̟̜̳̳̹͈̘̬͓̬͔̪͔̗̤̭̜͈̦̪̗͇̗̣͍̘͉̹̞͖̼̻̭̻̥̤̼͖̻̰͓̱̫̩̫̻̣̫͖̣̯̩̹̖̞̖̱̫͔̳̳͖͓̲̘̘̳̻̼̫͎̝̻̮̫̻͇̺̬̺̘̼̥͉͕̻̳̳̹͎̬͓͎̪̟͚͚̫͎̪̯̭͈͚̖̱̻͕̗̖̠͓̘̹̩͚̯̮̫̤͖̥̲͙̣̦̮͕͍͖̠̙̙̤͎̬͕̦̞̼̣̦͉͈͑͂̐̇͂̎̅͌̏̎̌͂̿̐̈́̋̐͒̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅļ̸̨̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̨̛̛̛̗̝̭̮͔̼̭͎̣̭̖̲͔̰̫̯̫̘͔̪̝̮̦͙͕̜͕͚̣̪̤͉̱̹͚͔̝̩̫̮͍͕͚̠̺͚̟̰̙̣̳̭̭͖͇̘̳̲͈̲͎̯͉͚̖͉͔̜̗̺̱̰̦̬̮̦̻̙̙͍̩̼̺̣͎̜̭̱̦͎̬͈̻̺̺̞̗̣̮̩̟̠̱̌̉̉̏̎̂͆̎̆̋͋̅̽̏̒͊̅̈́̉͆͋͗̍̎̑̀͆̌͒̀̒̓͊̄̋̎̊͗̾̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅe̷̡̨̢̨̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̛̛̯̰̬͚̭͖̲̙̤̱̠͇̼̣͙̹̦̻͙̰̲̙̦̘̜̙̲̙͇̗̞̞̮̟͍̟͎̩͇͇͙̦̺͕̮̙͉̖̖͈̺͈̱͕͖̣̻̩̬̬̖̫̜̗̙͇̣͍̳̯͈̠͙͔͓͎̦̣̠̹͍̰̫̯̘̬̺̬̬̦̮͍̥̝̙̳͙͎͕̯̪̜̘̪̭͈̘̘͎͉̘̭̮̯͍͉͇̟̝̲̺͎̟̫͎̹̤̞̯̜̫̞͕̗̟̫̪͙̺͍̲͚̻̭̖̼̟͙̫̙͙̘̯̽̂̓̀͆͒̈͐̈́̌͑̅̆̈́͌̎̄͊̈̾̿̾̅̌͑̄́̌̉̋͌̂̑̔̃̇́́͆̄̄͋̅̇͊̊͒͑͛͐̐͐͊̈̀̋͛̂̈́̋̉̋͂̑̍͒͑͛̈́͗͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̴̨̡̢̡̢̨̧̢̧̧̧̨̡̨̛̛̛̳̣̮͔͇̤͓̳͉̳̣͔̥̤̲̯̳͓̞͍̭͕̥̠̦̰̖̖̜̤̪̲̦͇͚̼̟̜̬̺̗̻̼̞̩͍̥̠̯̤͙͍̱͈̙̙͕̤̫̠̼̻̮͕̟̝̩̯̫͈̖̟͖̳̜̝͓̗̘̖͇̩̤̜̣̩̠͉̘̭͖̫̖̰͔̣͖̥̯̼̯͍̩̪̼̲̪̘̮̲͚̪͍̠̟̯̹̦͙̦̤͇̯̮̮̯͉͉̪̍̏̂̈́̈̾̄̾̔̃͋̈̑̾̓̍́̄̎͒͋͑̾́̂̃̑͑̓̏̍̑̐̒̽͂̌͛̒̍̃͐̓̒͊̓̽̓̑̽̆́̍̾̈͂̋̀̐̎̇̂̓̒͐͐́̋̀͑̈́̍͌̈̊̀̾͒͗̔̆́͊̽̃̊̍͑̾͊̅͒͂͐̀͆́͑̈͌̆͛̀̊͌͐̓̅͑̔̔̈́̌̈̓̎̏͐̈͒̀̉̈̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅe̴̢̡̨̡̡̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̨̢̡̧̢̢̛̱̼̹̩̬̯͚̜̦̣͚̞̲͉̫̱̹̹̺̫̦̱͎̲̺̱͉̤̩̹̜̭͔͎͉͍͎͔̝͙͎̼̤̟̖͙͓̭̹̣͕̪̯͚̜̱͍͇̞̬̱͉̜͔͖̣̰̠̹̭̹͙̣͇̗͇̱͕̙̥͉̜͎͓͕̼̰͓̟͚̱̖͉͙͖̭̘̥̞̩̥̟̘̝̙̹̜̰͈̝̞̭̝̗̝͎̣̲̦̠̪̺̝̘̘̭̖̞̭̠͍̺͖̩͚̻̘̯͉͍̙͚͇̖̖͍̯̮̦͉͖̭͖͖͎͖̞̘͉̖͚̦̗̱̼̤̠̳͍̮͓͔̞̼̘͓̲̖̳̰̙͍̦͙̠̞̙͕̠̼̰̱̯̭̦͚͉͓̜̫̠̩̻͎͎̲̺̪̙͓̠̣̥̮̰̖̼̟̫̦̲̙͙̙̥̾̆̔̉̓̒̔͌͒̒͊̎̉̈́͛́̃̆̎̇̅̄͗̽͛́́͂̀͑͊̈́̈́͋̎́̅͐͊̔̏̾̀̈́̍̒̃̃͌͒̌̀̃͗̅̈̀̿̐̐͆̊̍͆̃̈́̌̐̃͒͆͋̏̈́͒̓́͋̌̎́̉̀̅̌̈́̉͘͘͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅd̵̡̢̢̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̠̘͖̥̫͙̦͍̬̺̩̞̼͔͈͍̝̤͕͙̲̩̰̩̫̫͓̳̬̱͉͎̹̬͇̫̰̟̱̯̬̫̙͔͔̻͕̙͔̬͙̪̠̻͔̘̩̣̪̤̫̦̩̭͇̫̱̹̼͉̞͉͓̣̼͓̩̼͉͔͙̖͎̗̀͗͊́̍̑̿́͂̓̀͌͗̽̊̂̓͊͂̇̒̑̋̑̍̓̌͊̀̆̆͋́̀́̒̈́̓́̔͐̓̌̈́̽͑̔͐̇̓̅̈̓̈́̑̋͌͑̔̈́̂̐̉̃́̉̌̇̔́̆̀̓̓̕̚͘̚̚͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̭͔͇̠͉͖̦̫͓̬̞̜͎͚̪̖̭͙͇͍̪͖͎̈̇͒͂̚͜͜b̷̛̰̠͔̺͇͓̲̱̠͕̮̯͚̙̜̲̈́̍͋̉̇̐̍͌̓̊̓͑̽͊́͂͑͂́͆͛̀̉̐͐͆̔̽͗́̚͠͠͝͠͝͠ỵ̵̢̨̢̢̛̠͇̪̼͉̩̩̖̙̤̲̟̹͉͙̰̜͎̙̖͙̲̘̟͚͇̬͉͓̣̮͖̟̟̻͕͓͇͉͍̬̰̤͉̝̘̰̩̞͎̝̠̻̮̣̲̆̓̽̓̓͂̎̑͆̉̾̑̽͆́̾̋̅̓̓̐͛̽̄̕͜͝͠͝ͅ ̵̢̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͕̱̣̣̘͇̘̥̯̝̻̟̜̘̝͙̻̬̼̟͈̣̙̻̝̫̫̻͕̤͙̦̣̖̲̮̤͍̼̗̥̘̙̥̥̹͉̫̤̹̫͉̭̟̻̳͇̲̱͉̫̠͔͓͉̼̲̪̼͔̯̪̹̼͈̥̦̹̲̯̮̫̮̀́̂̀͆́̂̓̏̋̀́́͑̇͐̀̿̐̈́̒̒̓͑̓̍́̑̑̀́͊̀̃̋̈̌̽́̌͂̓̅́̃̊̽̈̽̍͛͑͐̐̆̑̓̉̈́̍̆̃̑́̈́̎̔̓̀͒̎͗͐̐̓̾̍̀̈́̄͒̈̀͆̾̏̀̈́̈́̃̏͂̀̿̅́̄̍̅̈́͗̃̋̍̽̎͒̍̈͗͊́͒̾͌̆̾̎̈́̆̐́̄͌͛̈́͒̇̈̒̎̎̂̐̄̑̓̌͑̓̉͑͛̐̍̒̍͛͘̚̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅm̸̧̧̡̡̧̢̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̧̧̻̥̮̮̗̻̥̠̙̬̜̠͉̱̟͙̰͔̩̤̖͓͈̣̦̬̫͕̱͓͈̩̥̫̯̳̗̝̘̮̞̦̮̤͙͚̟͉͍̳̙͎̳̮͕̯͈͙̻̭̩͚̻̪̯̝̹̙̘̝̝̣̦̩̬̻̠̝̰̼̗͍̭̘̼̟͉̭̖̼̼̥̥̰̫̹͍̘̭͍͕̘̭̟̻̳̼͓͙̙̯̥̣̤̥̜̟̼̳̯͚̩͓̰̪͍̳̖̭̥̼͓̤̖̙̯̟̠̦̼̱̩̺̱͙̹̰̗͇̦̑͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅǫ̴̧̢̨̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̧̢̧̧̨̡̡̨̡̢̨̢̡̧̢̧̢̧̡̢̛̛͓̬̣͈̗̥̗͖͕̟̜̫͙͖̲̺̣̙̙̙̗͓̤̻͍͇̠̘̺͇̥͕̯͎̤̦̯͕̬͍̹̠͉͍͖̤͕̲͎̙̟̘̝̖͉͖̥͎͓̮̮̫̼̣̗͍̻̩͉̞̻͓̮̪͙̥̩̻͈͓͍̫͔͓̰͍͎̬̦̥̬̦̝̣̯̙̫͖̪̙͇͓͕̬̯̬̞̫̠͔̜̜̱̭̺̝͖͇̭̘̼̦̱̟̰̬̻̲͈͕̝̥̭͉̱̻̪̺͍͔̜͔̝͈̪̳̻̭̤̣̤̩͖̳͍̻͕̝̳̪̫̰̩̥͉̜͖̖͔͙̟̟̣̪͚̤͕̘̬̳͕̭̰̖͍̺̯̯͕̤̯̠̩̝̖͕͔̰̘͇͇̲̟͚̻̠̫̙̞͎̦͙̱͙̗̰͈̼̠̺̣̯̬̫̼͆͂̽͗̋͑̈́̀̔͗͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅḓ̷̢̡̡̧̡̨̨̨̡̢̛̛̣̥̺̗̬̥̞̥̝͉͍̰̭̣͈̟̞͔͕͈̪͎̙̱̹̩͔̙̲̖̳̦̙̣̯͚͎͚̻̜̥̮̠̘̜͎̮̮̺̺̹̬̣̯̭̤͕͚̤̻͖̬͖̪̝͎̺͎͓̭̘̱̮̩͚̮̜͈͎̖̦͇̋̀̈̾̍̂̆͊́̇̐͂̓́̽͌̈́̆́͛͛̓̽̎̏̋̆̍̊̓̀̌̂̀̒̀͊͆̀̂̏͌͛̆̿̽͒͆̃͂́̀̊̀̉̀̈̽̐̀͆͛̋̓̏̽̋̃̈͋͐͑̾̋̏́͂͆́́͑̓̑͑̈́͊͛̔͋͋̋̓̅͋̍͑͂̿̂̿̈́̊̊̋̋̉͒̈́̽̉̅̃͗̿͋̆̋̆͒̃̈́̽́͂̔̆̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅş̸̢̨̡̨̨̨̧̡̨̨̧̢̡̢̡̡̢̢̢̨̛̛̮̣̫̮͕̥̻̜̫͖̤̣̗͇̪̰͔̼̩̥̼͈̖̣̬̭̼̮͍̞͙̝̤̬̹͍̺̬̙̘̝̙̞̣̞̘̞̰͍̯͓̭̭̗̟͓̝͉͙̰̱̞̙̟͖̗̳̞̫̯̟̞͙̭͔̝͕̗̼̮͍̲̬̖̻̹̟̻̯̬͎̟͈̪̗̟͈̯̟͓̜̖̘̥̰̫͉̫̝̮͖̯͚̣̲͈̙̣͍͓͚̰̻̫̙͎̮͔̜̥̺̙̺̳̯̹̘̮͍̯̞̖̥͈͙̻̥̺̮̰͓͖̰͉͕̞̳̻͓̫̲̱̮̘͍̳̮̖͙͇̼̱̹̹̲̬̟̹͓̤̠̯̫̗̖͍̫̠̩̿͌̊̎̓̐̌̓̑͊̀͋̎͆̈̋̎̊͒̎̌̀̌̃͊̈́̇͒̇̔́́̽̑̇̊̀̐͂͑͗̀͊̍́͛́̍̑̀̌̋́̂̊̉̆͆̀̂͛̾͂̊̄͂̾̐̿̏͆́͗̈͗͌̈͐͐̑̓̓͋̋̐̿̎̑͒̀͑̎́̊͛̀͊̎̀̓͌̈̇̄̽̾̈̈́͋͋̑̇̒̊̋̌̈́͐̄̅̃̔̐̍̔̐̃̒͒̓̍̾̐̏̊̒͌̎̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
too autist and high inhib to raid bro
i am in the stream what should i say

Sorry can't participate
376A68D7 F038 45F8 99EA CC86F0170F9B

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
wonder what her reaction is gonna be like when I type nigger in the chat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 906
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Fuck I can't comment anything, I have to this cucked verification thing popping up and I registered with a fake email ffs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906