deleted by mods

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Posts
1,234
Reputation
8,904
ḏ̶̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̧̢̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̫͔̭̖̮̦̗̮͍̫̝͖͕̘̺̳̞̟̼̣̖̜̩̙̟̩̭̜͍̼̼̣̝͖̞̺͙̣̤̺͙̟̮͇͔͕͚̯̥͕̝͎̖̳̩̠̜͉̞̣̟̜̩̭̭͕̹̳̰̗̬͓͈̼͎̘̺͉͇̮̦͈̳̤̝͓͉͕̬̝̣̹̞̼̱̤̪̺̙̮̲̩̹̯̼̞̖̯̪̫̥̬̤̺̠͍̫̣̙̙̼͉̱̣̪͎̩̳͎̮͔̜̲̞̰̤͇͔̼̞̮̩̯̤̣̪̬͙͈̺̣̻̬̹͎̥͉̯͚͙͙̯͙̺̣̳͍̫͔͈̳̭̳̰̼̥̰̠͉̰̳̤̥̟̣͍̤̩̤̞͖̝͖͔̞̫͇̟͓̙͙͖̩̘̟̙̭̤͐̏́͗̿́̒̌̈́̃͐̀̔̈́̿͊̑̄̆̈́̿̔̇̈́͐́͋͋͑̍͌͛̿̓͗̅͋͗̅͛͂̓̿́́̀̏̉́̂̅̌͊̔͌̓̿̂̌̅̓̃̀̀͑͛̐̋́͑͂̑́̒͗̈̍̃̍̈̉̌͗̓̐̽̉̈́́̎́͒̏͌̃̇́̃̄̀̉̑͐̎̆͐̀̐͌̎̈͆̓͛̊͑͛͆͋̉̓̏͛̊͗̏̈́͗͗͑̋̏͋̇̆̐̒͊͐͆͛̒̿̐͗̓̌̐̽̌͂̎́̓̓̆̇̉̓̓̊̎͗̂̆̐͑̒̒̈́͗̊̇͂̂̄͑͂̊́͗̊̃̈̈́̅́̅̊̾̀͑̐́̓͐͂͛̋̎̊̋̃̽̆̈̂̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̴̡̡̨̨̨̨̡̢̢̡̨̢̢̡̢̡̨̢̨̨̥͍̥̞̫̗̠͈̹̬͕͓̳̺̘̳͕̬͇̦͍̯̞̩͉͈̺͚̻̪̩̟̜̳̳̹͈̘̬͓̬͔̪͔̗̤̭̜͈̦̪̗͇̗̣͍̘͉̹̞͖̼̻̭̻̥̤̼͖̻̰͓̱̫̩̫̻̣̫͖̣̯̩̹̖̞̖̱̫͔̳̳͖͓̲̘̘̳̻̼̫͎̝̻̮̫̻͇̺̬̺̘̼̥͉͕̻̳̳̹͎̬͓͎̪̟͚͚̫͎̪̯̭͈͚̖̱̻͕̗̖̠͓̘̹̩͚̯̮̫̤͖̥̲͙̣̦̮͕͍͖̠̙̙̤͎̬͕̦̞̼̣̦͉͈͑͂̐̇͂̎̅͌̏̎̌͂̿̐̈́̋̐͒̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅļ̸̨̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̨̛̛̛̗̝̭̮͔̼̭͎̣̭̖̲͔̰̫̯̫̘͔̪̝̮̦͙͕̜͕͚̣̪̤͉̱̹͚͔̝̩̫̮͍͕͚̠̺͚̟̰̙̣̳̭̭͖͇̘̳̲͈̲͎̯͉͚̖͉͔̜̗̺̱̰̦̬̮̦̻̙̙͍̩̼̺̣͎̜̭̱̦͎̬͈̻̺̺̞̗̣̮̩̟̠̱̌̉̉̏̎̂͆̎̆̋͋̅̽̏̒͊̅̈́̉͆͋͗̍̎̑̀͆̌͒̀̒̓͊̄̋̎̊͗̾̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅe̷̡̨̢̨̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̛̛̯̰̬͚̭͖̲̙̤̱̠͇̼̣͙̹̦̻͙̰̲̙̦̘̜̙̲̙͇̗̞̞̮̟͍̟͎̩͇͇͙̦̺͕̮̙͉̖̖͈̺͈̱͕͖̣̻̩̬̬̖̫̜̗̙͇̣͍̳̯͈̠͙͔͓͎̦̣̠̹͍̰̫̯̘̬̺̬̬̦̮͍̥̝̙̳͙͎͕̯̪̜̘̪̭͈̘̘͎͉̘̭̮̯͍͉͇̟̝̲̺͎̟̫͎̹̤̞̯̜̫̞͕̗̟̫̪͙̺͍̲͚̻̭̖̼̟͙̫̙͙̘̯̽̂̓̀͆͒̈͐̈́̌͑̅̆̈́͌̎̄͊̈̾̿̾̅̌͑̄́̌̉̋͌̂̑̔̃̇́́͆̄̄͋̅̇͊̊͒͑͛͐̐͐͊̈̀̋͛̂̈́̋̉̋͂̑̍͒͑͛̈́͗͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̴̨̡̢̡̢̨̧̢̧̧̧̨̡̨̛̛̛̳̣̮͔͇̤͓̳͉̳̣͔̥̤̲̯̳͓̞͍̭͕̥̠̦̰̖̖̜̤̪̲̦͇͚̼̟̜̬̺̗̻̼̞̩͍̥̠̯̤͙͍̱͈̙̙͕̤̫̠̼̻̮͕̟̝̩̯̫͈̖̟͖̳̜̝͓̗̘̖͇̩̤̜̣̩̠͉̘̭͖̫̖̰͔̣͖̥̯̼̯͍̩̪̼̲̪̘̮̲͚̪͍̠̟̯̹̦͙̦̤͇̯̮̮̯͉͉̪̍̏̂̈́̈̾̄̾̔̃͋̈̑̾̓̍́̄̎͒͋͑̾́̂̃̑͑̓̏̍̑̐̒̽͂̌͛̒̍̃͐̓̒͊̓̽̓̑̽̆́̍̾̈͂̋̀̐̎̇̂̓̒͐͐́̋̀͑̈́̍͌̈̊̀̾͒͗̔̆́͊̽̃̊̍͑̾͊̅͒͂͐̀͆́͑̈͌̆͛̀̊͌͐̓̅͑̔̔̈́̌̈̓̎̏͐̈͒̀̉̈̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅe̴̢̡̨̡̡̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̨̢̡̧̢̢̛̱̼̹̩̬̯͚̜̦̣͚̞̲͉̫̱̹̹̺̫̦̱͎̲̺̱͉̤̩̹̜̭͔͎͉͍͎͔̝͙͎̼̤̟̖͙͓̭̹̣͕̪̯͚̜̱͍͇̞̬̱͉̜͔͖̣̰̠̹̭̹͙̣͇̗͇̱͕̙̥͉̜͎͓͕̼̰͓̟͚̱̖͉͙͖̭̘̥̞̩̥̟̘̝̙̹̜̰͈̝̞̭̝̗̝͎̣̲̦̠̪̺̝̘̘̭̖̞̭̠͍̺͖̩͚̻̘̯͉͍̙͚͇̖̖͍̯̮̦͉͖̭͖͖͎͖̞̘͉̖͚̦̗̱̼̤̠̳͍̮͓͔̞̼̘͓̲̖̳̰̙͍̦͙̠̞̙͕̠̼̰̱̯̭̦͚͉͓̜̫̠̩̻͎͎̲̺̪̙͓̠̣̥̮̰̖̼̟̫̦̲̙͙̙̥̾̆̔̉̓̒̔͌͒̒͊̎̉̈́͛́̃̆̎̇̅̄͗̽͛́́͂̀͑͊̈́̈́͋̎́̅͐͊̔̏̾̀̈́̍̒̃̃͌͒̌̀̃͗̅̈̀̿̐̐͆̊̍͆̃̈́̌̐̃͒͆͋̏̈́͒̓́͋̌̎́̉̀̅̌̈́̉͘͘͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅd̵̡̢̢̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̠̘͖̥̫͙̦͍̬̺̩̞̼͔͈͍̝̤͕͙̲̩̰̩̫̫͓̳̬̱͉͎̹̬͇̫̰̟̱̯̬̫̙͔͔̻͕̙͔̬͙̪̠̻͔̘̩̣̪̤̫̦̩̭͇̫̱̹̼͉̞͉͓̣̼͓̩̼͉͔͙̖͎̗̀͗͊́̍̑̿́͂̓̀͌͗̽̊̂̓͊͂̇̒̑̋̑̍̓̌͊̀̆̆͋́̀́̒̈́̓́̔͐̓̌̈́̽͑̔͐̇̓̅̈̓̈́̑̋͌͑̔̈́̂̐̉̃́̉̌̇̔́̆̀̓̓̕̚͘̚̚͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̭͔͇̠͉͖̦̫͓̬̞̜͎͚̪̖̭͙͇͍̪͖͎̈̇͒͂̚͜͜b̷̛̰̠͔̺͇͓̲̱̠͕̮̯͚̙̜̲̈́̍͋̉̇̐̍͌̓̊̓͑̽͊́͂͑͂́͆͛̀̉̐͐͆̔̽͗́̚͠͠͝͠͝͠ỵ̵̢̨̢̢̛̠͇̪̼͉̩̩̖̙̤̲̟̹͉͙̰̜͎̙̖͙̲̘̟͚͇̬͉͓̣̮͖̟̟̻͕͓͇͉͍̬̰̤͉̝̘̰̩̞͎̝̠̻̮̣̲̆̓̽̓̓͂̎̑͆̉̾̑̽͆́̾̋̅̓̓̐͛̽̄̕͜͝͠͝ͅ ̵̢̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͕̱̣̣̘͇̘̥̯̝̻̟̜̘̝͙̻̬̼̟͈̣̙̻̝̫̫̻͕̤͙̦̣̖̲̮̤͍̼̗̥̘̙̥̥̹͉̫̤̹̫͉̭̟̻̳͇̲̱͉̫̠͔͓͉̼̲̪̼͔̯̪̹̼͈̥̦̹̲̯̮̫̮̀́̂̀͆́̂̓̏̋̀́́͑̇͐̀̿̐̈́̒̒̓͑̓̍́̑̑̀́͊̀̃̋̈̌̽́̌͂̓̅́̃̊̽̈̽̍͛͑͐̐̆̑̓̉̈́̍̆̃̑́̈́̎̔̓̀͒̎͗͐̐̓̾̍̀̈́̄͒̈̀͆̾̏̀̈́̈́̃̏͂̀̿̅́̄̍̅̈́͗̃̋̍̽̎͒̍̈͗͊́͒̾͌̆̾̎̈́̆̐́̄͌͛̈́͒̇̈̒̎̎̂̐̄̑̓̌͑̓̉͑͛̐̍̒̍͛͘̚̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅm̸̧̧̡̡̧̢̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̧̧̻̥̮̮̗̻̥̠̙̬̜̠͉̱̟͙̰͔̩̤̖͓͈̣̦̬̫͕̱͓͈̩̥̫̯̳̗̝̘̮̞̦̮̤͙͚̟͉͍̳̙͎̳̮͕̯͈͙̻̭̩͚̻̪̯̝̹̙̘̝̝̣̦̩̬̻̠̝̰̼̗͍̭̘̼̟͉̭̖̼̼̥̥̰̫̹͍̘̭͍͕̘̭̟̻̳̼͓͙̙̯̥̣̤̥̜̟̼̳̯͚̩͓̰̪͍̳̖̭̥̼͓̤̖̙̯̟̠̦̼̱̩̺̱͙̹̰̗͇̦̑͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅǫ̴̧̢̨̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̧̢̧̧̨̡̡̨̡̢̨̢̡̧̢̧̢̧̡̢̛̛͓̬̣͈̗̥̗͖͕̟̜̫͙͖̲̺̣̙̙̙̗͓̤̻͍͇̠̘̺͇̥͕̯͎̤̦̯͕̬͍̹̠͉͍͖̤͕̲͎̙̟̘̝̖͉͖̥͎͓̮̮̫̼̣̗͍̻̩͉̞̻͓̮̪͙̥̩̻͈͓͍̫͔͓̰͍͎̬̦̥̬̦̝̣̯̙̫͖̪̙͇͓͕̬̯̬̞̫̠͔̜̜̱̭̺̝͖͇̭̘̼̦̱̟̰̬̻̲͈͕̝̥̭͉̱̻̪̺͍͔̜͔̝͈̪̳̻̭̤̣̤̩͖̳͍̻͕̝̳̪̫̰̩̥͉̜͖̖͔͙̟̟̣̪͚̤͕̘̬̳͕̭̰̖͍̺̯̯͕̤̯̠̩̝̖͕͔̰̘͇͇̲̟͚̻̠̫̙̞͎̦͙̱͙̗̰͈̼̠̺̣̯̬̫̼͆͂̽͗̋͑̈́̀̔͗͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅḓ̷̢̡̡̧̡̨̨̨̡̢̛̛̣̥̺̗̬̥̞̥̝͉͍̰̭̣͈̟̞͔͕͈̪͎̙̱̹̩͔̙̲̖̳̦̙̣̯͚͎͚̻̜̥̮̠̘̜͎̮̮̺̺̹̬̣̯̭̤͕͚̤̻͖̬͖̪̝͎̺͎͓̭̘̱̮̩͚̮̜͈͎̖̦͇̋̀̈̾̍̂̆͊́̇̐͂̓́̽͌̈́̆́͛͛̓̽̎̏̋̆̍̊̓̀̌̂̀̒̀͊͆̀̂̏͌͛̆̿̽͒͆̃͂́̀̊̀̉̀̈̽̐̀͆͛̋̓̏̽̋̃̈͋͐͑̾̋̏́͂͆́́͑̓̑͑̈́͊͛̔͋͋̋̓̅͋̍͑͂̿̂̿̈́̊̊̋̋̉͒̈́̽̉̅̃͗̿͋̆̋̆͒̃̈́̽́͂̔̆̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅş̸̢̨̡̨̨̨̧̡̨̨̧̢̡̢̡̡̢̢̢̨̛̛̮̣̫̮͕̥̻̜̫͖̤̣̗͇̪̰͔̼̩̥̼͈̖̣̬̭̼̮͍̞͙̝̤̬̹͍̺̬̙̘̝̙̞̣̞̘̞̰͍̯͓̭̭̗̟͓̝͉͙̰̱̞̙̟͖̗̳̞̫̯̟̞͙̭͔̝͕̗̼̮͍̲̬̖̻̹̟̻̯̬͎̟͈̪̗̟͈̯̟͓̜̖̘̥̰̫͉̫̝̮͖̯͚̣̲͈̙̣͍͓͚̰̻̫̙͎̮͔̜̥̺̙̺̳̯̹̘̮͍̯̞̖̥͈͙̻̥̺̮̰͓͖̰͉͕̞̳̻͓̫̲̱̮̘͍̳̮̖͙͇̼̱̹̹̲̬̟̹͓̤̠̯̫̗̖͍̫̠̩̿͌̊̎̓̐̌̓̑͊̀͋̎͆̈̋̎̊͒̎̌̀̌̃͊̈́̇͒̇̔́́̽̑̇̊̀̐͂͑͗̀͊̍́͛́̍̑̀̌̋́̂̊̉̆͆̀̂͛̾͂̊̄͂̾̐̿̏͆́͗̈͗͌̈͐͐̑̓̓͋̋̐̿̎̑͒̀͑̎́̊͛̀͊̎̀̓͌̈̇̄̽̾̈̈́͋͋̑̇̒̊̋̌̈́͐̄̅̃̔̐̍̔̐̃̒͒̓̍̾̐̏̊̒͌̎̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
too autist and high inhib to raid bro
i am in the stream what should i say
 
Sorry can't participate
376A68D7 F038 45F8 99EA CC86F0170F9B
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
wonder what her reaction is gonna be like when I type nigger in the chat
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 906
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Fuck I can't comment anything, I have to this cucked verification thing popping up and I registered with a fake email ffs
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
11
Views
71
sasha108
sasha108
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
9
Views
77
enviouss
enviouss
theblueprints
Replies
0
Views
29
theblueprints
theblueprints
thekey
Replies
12
Views
71
thekey
thekey
Greypiller
Replies
13
Views
149
Bully
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top