[deleted]

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,044
Reputation
2,173
[deleted]
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neurodivergent, orbitlet and IOD
I already seen this post nigga some shit about a wedding and getting complimented by 3 or 4 girls one of which was your friend
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnxz, Junbae, Slavurik and 3 others
[deleted]
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
I already seen this post nigga some shit about a wedding and getting complimented by 3 or 4 girls one of which was your friend
Sigma :ogre:

I just made a new post edited
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence
Nigga I am unbanned now I'm gonna post everything that happens to me like before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and IOD
Deleteddd ignoré
 
marlon please please pull him
1790817952466
 
  • JFL
Reactions: neurodivergent

Similar threads

Nectar
Replies
41
Views
283
jeremyy
jeremyy
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
9
Views
79
enviouss
enviouss
Greypiller
Replies
13
Views
156
Bully
B
Z
Replies
10
Views
73
zombi3
Z
808080808
Over Deleted
Replies
1
Views
46
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top