Deleting account.

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I’ve got the advice and sources that I’ve needed from this place and now I need to implement it plus careermaxx. This place is too distracting tbh so it’s best I leave. Thank you for those who helped me with advice or sources.

I’ll probably come back in a year or two to update. Gl everyone, hope you all ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, BoredPrince, Deleted member 30679 and 12 others
don't delete your acc just ask for a ban

• +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and BoredPrince
See you tomorrow like literally every single person that has ever said this

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
don't delete your acc just ask for a ban
Nah I’ll just backtrack and ask them to remove the ban. I’ve done that before. I need to focus now tbh. No point in being here anymore.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
See you tomorrow like literally every single person that has ever said this
Nah I’m serious. I’m going to go through my threads and record down all the important advice and sources and then I’m gone.

• +1
Nah I’m serious. I’m going to go through my threads and record down all the important advice and sources and then I’m gone.
Oh.. damn bro... well it was nice meeting you.. i look forward to seeing you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, SidharthTheSlayer, depressionmaxxing and 2 others
The one thing I like about the blackpill/this community is that the goal is to escape it. Most communities will continue to drag you deeper and deeper and the goal is to get deeper. We may drag ourselves to the deepest corners of our mind with this site but success to us is being able to leave and enjoy life once again. It's like a purgatory spot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Bushman, Magnum Opus and 2 others
Oh.. damn bro... well it was nice meeting you.. i look forward to seeing you tomorrow
Nah now I’m determined to prove you wrong jfl.

• WTF
Reactions: ItsOver999
The one thing I like about the blackpill/this community is that the goal is to escape it. Most communities will continue to drag you deeper and deeper and the goal is to get deeper. We may drag ourselves to the deepest corners of our mind with this site but success to us is being able to leave and enjoy life once again. It's like a purgatory spot.
I’ll always be blackpilled to be honest. “ You may be done with the blackpill, but it’s not done with you” I just got what I needed from here. This place is too addicting. Similar to TikTok. Plus some users live in some psl bubble where they over exaggerate like crazy.

lmao thats what I hate about it

fucking selfish losers just think of self. just trying to self ascend and then disappear and enjoy life without the ones that helped them acsend in the first place

use all the connection/knowledge to apply it to fucking bitches and foids. whats there to like? what do you mean you like it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Saint Casanova

fucking selfish losers just think of self. just trying to self ascend and then disappear and enjoy life without the ones that helped them acsend in the first place

use all the connection/knowledge to apply it to fucking bitches and foids. whats there to like? what do you mean you like it
I will come back and update everything and share what I’ve done. This place is too addicting, at least for me.

I will come back and update everything and share what I’ve done. This place is too addicting, at least for me.

Plus I’ll make some threads on maxfac consultations, softmaxxing, roiding ect once I’ve done those things and have experience with that to give back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and WanderingBurro

It's the opposite of a boiling crab mentality which I find all too often with groups so a place that rewards obtaining a better life is refreshing. Besides with every ascension there's always something left for others to learn from. If you're stuck here then it's a you problem.

You have a bounty now

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Bounty for how much and why ? How are y’all going to collect it ?
bro you have a bounty of 100,000k dollars if you leave the forum

there is no escape @TRUE_CEL gives everyone who leaves the forum a bounty to get them killed 😭😭

you are trapped here but if you leave you die 😭😢

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Interested and Saint Casanova

there is no escape @TRUE_CEL gives everyone who leaves the forum a bounty to get them killed 😭😭

Nah I’ll evade it easily jfl.

• So Sad

Seems like leaving the forum is dark-triad maxxing

• So Sad
Never understood deleting, i just naturally cut my time of using this place to max 30 minutes per day the last year, even if i deleted i would just lurk if i feel like reading stuff on looksmaxing or funny shitposts on offtopic to laugh tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Sens and chrisN
Good stuff buddy boyo

Never understood deleting, i just naturally cut my time of using this place to max 30 minutes per day the last year, even if i deleted i would just lurk if i feel like reading stuff on looksmaxing or funny shitposts on offtopic to laugh tbh
The longer you stay on here the less you care about the looksmaxxing aspect and more just interactions

• +1
yeah but not having the option to reply makes it much less interesting. I’ll still probably browse it a bit but only BOTB and other quality threads

I used to just watch a movie or speak with friends to relax but now I’m always here.

The community doesn't present you with that goal automatically, it's just that it feels so brutal being here that you deeply want to escape it over time.

• So Sad
I used to just watch a movie or speak with friends to relax but now I’m always here.
There's a limit to how long you can be on here before you just become some adult who spends his time interacting about mundane shit. You should leave, its the right choice.

There's a limit to how long you can be on here before you just become some adult who spends his time interacting about mundane shit. You should leave, its the right choice.
Yeah this is what everyone said the first time I’ve sent my ratings tbh.

Yeah this is what everyone said the first time I’ve sent my ratings tbh.
I remember talking to @Whatashame when he first started posting on here, I was trying to convince him not to stay now he was more posts than me and wants to rope

I remember talking to @Whatashame when he first started posting on here, I was trying to convince him not to stay now he was more posts than me and wants to rope
I’ve had some good debates with him about the laws of nature and genetic testing tbh. I don’t know how he looks like though.

• So Sad
looks htn imo
That’s the problem. Can have a perfectly good life at HTN and could probably ascend to chadlite if he wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
That’s the problem. Can have a perfectly good life at HTN and could probably ascend to chadlite if he wanted to.
Exactly, I wish he never discovered this place

Exactly, I wish he never discovered this place
And now my ducking TikTok is blackpilled and every post is about looksmaxxing, can’t escape this shit

• +1
And now my ducking TikTok is blackpilled and every post is about looksmaxxing, can’t escape this shit
This is why I never let myself get tiktok, my normie friend even mentioned nct and roping today

This is why I never let myself get tiktok, my normie friend even mentioned nct and roping today
That Syrian Psycho guy ( who copes with mewing even though he got implants) and that Albanian always come up on my fyp. I’m even seeing Salludon, Crisik, Amnesia as well.

That Syrian Psycho guy ( who copes with mewing even though he got implants) and that Albanian always come up on my fyp. I’m even seeing Salludon, Crisik, Amnesia as well.
they have tiktok accounts or fan ones? Do the fan ones get tons of likes, or is it still niche?

they have tiktok accounts or fan ones? Do the fan ones get tons of likes, or is it still niche?
Still niche around 2-3 k. Although some got like 20k

brutal, i lost so many time and things here. I really recommend that someone deletes the account, i got here cause i was frustatred with orthodontic treatment permanent damage, and although i think its valid, time is the most valuable thing one have in life.

• So Sad