deleting this account soon

D

Deleted member 25323

Silver
I liked some of you guys people that come to mind are @Ekil73_YT thought he was a pretty cool guy @emeraldglass first person to mention me on this site @FutureAestheticMale helped me makes this epic morph i also thought his story about al pacino was cool @Blackgymmax whenever i saw a thread about black people i knew you were gonna call them subhuman. @RR2XCUP our little chat on a thread was funny @Brazitard we kinda talked for a bit it was a good talk. and finnaly last but not least @curlyheadjames I like your music alot. if i wanna stop being a virgin i gotta leave this site the weightloss morph gave me some hope not only that but im addicted to this site so im fueling my adiction the more i stay here. peace

Attachments

• linkkk.PNG
    linkkk.PNG
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 1901, emeraldglass and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 25323
Joined Jan 5, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, ;-;, ronald_98 and 1 other person
I liked some of you guys people that come to mind are @Ekil73_YT thought he was a pretty cool guy @emeraldglass first person to mention me on this site @FutureAestheticMale helped me makes this epic morph i also thought his story about al pacino was cool @Blackgymmax whenever i saw a thread about black people i knew you were gonna call them subhuman. @RR2XCUP our little chat on a thread was funny @Brazitard we kinda talked for a bit it was a good talk. and finnaly last but not least @curlyheadjames I like your music alot. if i wanna stop being a virgin i gotta leave this site the weightloss morph gave me some hope not only that but im addicted to this site so im fueling my adiction the more i stay here. peace
I will ascend to bluecel and carry your torch.

Zly kek

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
You will be missed bro.
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25323

• Love it
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and bishōnenmaxxer
you guys might see me on youtube sometime jfl ima be making roblox content

• Love it
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Tbh, no one gives a fuck and I’ve never heard of you.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, Vain786 and AngryShortMale
  • Love it
good bye cant wait for you to return and project your good base onto hopeless incels like me

• JFL
good bye cant wait for you to return and project your good base onto hopeless incels like me
:lul: no i wont ever come back to this site its an oath ive made for myself

• JFL
bye everybody who didnt say bye and i know some of you dont give a fuck about me this post was more for me then u guys

• Love it
Best of luck bro

• +1
Good to see you take my advice. :lul:

did you read the whole BOTB section?

after deleting what looksmaxx are you gonna focus on?

One day your name will lose the potential and just be chad

hope u got what u needed out of this site and we'd love to have u back in the future if u ever change ur mind :)

• Love it
Bro in literally really happy you have that fire under you now and motivation! Like really. Thank you btw haha. Look up snake diet in telling you. Pick the videos you wanna follow. Dry fasting. Salt water faster. One meal a day. You'll get ripped in no time.

You probably won't dry fast but it's actually easy. I can go 3 days fine. You can gain muscle as a fat guy doing high volume low weight and fasting . Mew also. Mew Mew Mew new you're young and while dry fasting it'll be even faster cuz high hgh.

What ever diet you do.... lift and Mew! Don't listen to the naysayers!

We can still talk thru Discord, cutie: just PM me yours ❤️