Dellisola vs chico

william2605

william2605

Zephir
13BB7BBB 755A 4DEA A56F 023BC509E07A
6A6957A0 C5B6 467A 8B6B A59EB4566BA2

both 9
but dellisola it seems to have a narrower nose and smaller ears but despite this chico is above it imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and BongMog
Dellisola is more striking.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, RAMU KAKA and FutureAestheticMale
Dellisola is more striking.
Why ? Bro you said every time chico features are avarage
He has hollow cheeks with a very sharp jawline
Definided chin
Definided cheek bones ecc…

Oh god i thought we got rid of your faggotory about chico for awhile you back at it legit faggotcel

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and RopeMaxxed
Definided chin
They both look great. Dellisola's eyes are sick.

dellisola frauds like hell. not a psl god tbh. hes an autistic squintmaxxer and its obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Descender and BongMog
AED207A4 B110 4FC0 A1E2 2159CE24F3A3

dellisola frauds like hell. not a psl god tbh. hes an autistic squintmaxxer and its obvious
This.
Dellisola is by no means average or anything less than Chad, but he frauds better than anyone else, so when you see him unfrauded you’ll realise why people think hes overrated.
Chico mogs every “PSL god” in SMV, and definitely Dellisola

View attachment 2169300

This.
Dellisola is by no means average or anything less than Chad, but he frauds better than anyone else, so when you see him unfrauded you’ll realise why people think hes overrated.
Why chico mog ?

Why chico mog ?
Hmmm let me think :unsure:
Chico is 6”3
Dellisola is 6”0 at best
Chico has unmatched facial harmony, every feature complements the other
Dellisola has to fraud with squinting and growing a beard due to his cucked chin
Chico literally is named the king of whattpad because so many foids jerk off to fanfictions starring him
Dellisolla has appeal to roasties and Indian .org users

Yeah no clue why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Deli mogs him to suicide
Chicobalding

View attachment 2169300

This.
Wait this pic was supposed to help your point?

• JFL
Reactions: Descender
View attachment 2169300

This.
Delli looks chad even unfrauded. Bet you think strijd, kater and cameron hill mog him lmao
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Chico , is 10 times better than kater .
Better lips (balance )
Better eyes
Better ratios
Better pheno
Better coloring
Better jaw
Ecc…

Definided chin
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

That is exactly what I said

Idk what your point was with repeating what i said you iqcel

Kater mogs Dellisola you delusional halfwit
Delusional halfwit, meanwhile you cant even see past the most blatant frauding. Kater is 5.25 psl or so at most

@5.5psl does this guy mog my autism

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Delusional halfwit, meanwhile you cant even see past the most blatant frauding. Kater is 5.25 psl or so at most
If this isnt bait then idk what is.
Please unironically get a nuralink chip from Elon and become a test monkey for him or something - to at least have the chance to raise that sub 70 iq
Genuinely I cannot even fathom justifing your post with a counter argument, I swear that you are maybe one hit to the head away from lowering your iq enough to be in a vegetative state. Please rope asap to increase this forums mean iq by about 5 points

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and ripcordgod1
Please unironically get a nuralink chip from Elon and become a test monkey for him or something - to at least have the chance to raise that sub 70 iq
Genuinely I cannot even fathom justifing your post with a counter argument, I swear that you are maybe one hit to the head away from lowering your iq enough to be in a vegetative state. Please rope asap to increase this forums mean iq by about 5 points
tails?

Sì, sono io ora dammi un sacco di soldi per una valutazione facciale di merda
Mmm fammi pensare:incerto:
Chico è 6”3
Dellisola è 6”0 al massimo
Chico ha un'armonia facciale senza eguali, ogni caratteristica completa l'altra
Dellisola deve frodare con lo strabismo e la crescita della barba a causa del suo mento cornuto
Chico è letteralmente chiamato il re di whattpad perché così tanti idioti si masturbano davanti a fanfiction con lui protagonista
Dellisolla attrae i roasties e gli utenti indiani di .org

Sì, non ho idea del perché
wt fuck mean “features compliments to each other “

Damian kater 9

Totally unfrauded and unfiltered according to your subhuman brain, you fucking manlet

View attachment 2169330
Totally unfrauded and unfiltered according to your subhuman brain, you fucking manlet
Yes there is no denying he frauds, I have never said that you fucking devolved subhuman. You have to be the first looksmaxxer with down syndrome on here so congratulations @cytoplasm
He frauds definetly but is way higher than 5.25 PSL. You are telling me he is a HTN/Chadlite facially. Please kill yourself
80435CE1 6F92 46A4 AB65 DCB53A666BE9

There is no way his colouring and facial structure is below Chad. He frauds like a motherfucker but without frauding is still a Chad. His only downside is that he is fairly autistic. But he has nothing on a downie like you @cytoplasm so dont worry

Sì, non si può negare che frodi, non ho mai detto che fottuto subumano devoluto. Devi essere il primo Lookmaxxer con la sindrome di Down qui, quindi congratulazioni @cytoplasm
Sicuramente froda ma è molto più alto di 5,25 PSL. Mi stai dicendo che è un HTN/Chadlite facciale. Per favore, ucciditi
View attachment 2169334
Non c'è modo che la sua colorazione e la sua struttura facciale siano al di sotto di Chad. Truffa come un figlio di puttana ma senza frodare è ancora un Chad. Il suo unico svantaggio è che è abbastanza autistico. Ma non ha niente su un piumino come te @cytoplasm quindi non preoccuparti
Who is better him or chico ?and why

Yes there is no denying he frauds, I have never said that you fucking devolved subhuman. You have to be the first looksmaxxer with down syndrome on here so congratulations @cytoplasm
He frauds definetly but is way higher than 5.25 PSL. You are telling me he is a HTN/Chadlite facially. Please kill yourself
View attachment 2169334
There is no way his colouring and facial structure is below Chad. He frauds like a motherfucker but without frauding is still a Chad. His only downside is that he is fairly autistic. But he has nothing on a downie like you @cytoplasm so dont worry
Ask yourself why would a chad fraud as hard as he does, and never post an unfraded pic of himself? An actual chad would look impressive completely unfrauded in shitty android camera. And coloring can be and in his case is compeltely fruded, 5.25 psl may even be too high for him, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt

• JFL
Reactions: Descender
Ask yourself why would a chad fraud as hard as he does, and never post an unfraded pic of himself? An actual chad would look impressive completely unfrauded in shitty android camera. And coloring can be and in his case is compeltely fruded, 5.25 psl may even be too high for him, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt
@Descender is a cage react the best you can do

@Descender is a cage react the best you can do
Ask yourself why would a chad fraud as hard as he does, and never post an unfraded pic of himself?
Why wouldnt someone want to look even better even though they already look good??? Yeah real tough one Einstien
If you really are wondering why people take pictures where they look even better then I have no hope for you.
I caged at your low iq post because thats all it deserves; you fucking negative iq subhuman.
If your iq wasnt regarded as an anomaly and was added into the mean for the general population, you would singlehandedly drop the global iq by a SD.
Please kys

Why wouldnt someone want to look even better even though they already look good??? Yeah real tough one Einstien
If you really are wondering why people take pictures where they look even better then I have no hope for you.
I caged at your low iq post because thats all it deserves; you fucking negative iq subhuman.
If your iq wasnt regarded as an anomaly and was added into the mean for the general population, you would singlehandedly drop the global iq by a SD.
Please kys
There's a diffrence between looking better and morphing yourself so hard you look like youre melting, and never ever posting an unfrauded pic/video. I have seen many "chads" descend into normiedom when the filter is removed. Why the insults, just post an unfrauded pic and prove me wrong

Dellisosa have a perfect jaw angle

There's a diffrence between looking better and morphing yourself so hard you look like youre melting, and never ever posting an unfrauded pic/video. I have seen many "chads" descend into normiedom when the filter is removed. Why the insults, just post an unfrauded pic and prove me wrong
Show me the morphs in the attached images and I will admit fault

F32CED92 3B92 4C8F 9884 0DCBD25E838B
51676654 D029 4473 9397 0778B853AF29
E6D0B94C 5259 439A AFF2 ACA419849C04
EC8565AF 843E 4686 884D 4BED809087C5

Obivously filtered and he still doesnt look chad. Unfrauded you'd have to see fine details and the texture of the skin, this is an unfraded chad
View attachment 2169399
Bro if he isnt a chad in those photos then you just dont understand female gaze at all.
Even if he uses filters they havent distorted his face and although he DOES have very good skin, even a lil rough skin wouldnt bring him down from chad.

Bro if he isnt a chad in those photos then you just dont understand female gaze at all.
Even if he uses filters they havent distorted his face and although he DOES have very good skin, even a lil rough skin wouldnt bring him down from chad.
I do understand it, still not chad, notice the diffrence between unfrauded chad and frauded "chad"
3372084 20191018175354 5da9fc326d998
3377353 E6D0B94C 5259 439A AFF2 ACA419849C04

And filters can very much distrot the face, open up tiktok and try out some of the filters and see for yourself. I've seen enough of these tiktok fags descend hard once the filters are removed, true chad like vinnie hacker doesnt use such heavy filters, cause true chad doesnt need it

189B03D5 65CD 45D6 BBC8 BFA8248FE8E0
0FCBE528 290D 44D9 AEAF FC714C621BCD

@Descender who is better ?

Hmmm let me think :unsure:
Chico is 6”3
Dellisola is 6”0 at best
Chico has unmatched facial harmony, every feature complements the other
Dellisola has to fraud with squinting and growing a beard due to his cucked chin
Chico literally is named the king of whattpad because so many foids jerk off to fanfictions starring him
Dellisolla has appeal to roasties and Indian .org users

Yeah no clue why
Bro please can explain what mean chico features complements the other ? Or you are scam ? Why you not answer a this question