Dellisola vs Delon questionnaire (NO BLACK FOIDS OR GOOKS)

What do you think?

• Dellisola mogs

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Re-do the questionnaire with pictures

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Okay, i ain't gone lie, i was scared that our boy Dellisola was gonna have to take a fat L and have his giga Chad status stripped from him because Delon's Plein Soleil GIF is too much (even though he looks worse in other GIFs or normal front pics while Dellisola always looks the exact same but that's besides the point) :

IMG 0654

Which is why i was pushing to do this mog battle in pics only but i still went ahead and asked foids anyways.

9 for Delon and 12 for Dellisola

Photo 11 5 20 11 13 04 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 24 01 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 30 47 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 30 58 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 51 36 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 53 36 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 55 14 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 55 52 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 59 23 PM
Photo 11 6 20 12 06 18 AM
Photo 11 6 20 12 12 39 AM
Photo 11 6 20 12 38 03 AM

Photo 11 5 20 11 17 48 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 20 01 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 20 25 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 29 16 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 47 06 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 47 24 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 52 03 PM
Photo 11 5 20 11 52 14 PM
Photo 11 6 20 12 43 45 AM

Verdict : When it comes to that specific GIF of Alain Delon in Plein Soleil, he comes really close to Dellisola. It is basically a trash league mog. However, i believe if i used pics or other GIFs of Delon, then it would have been more brutal. Also, for whatever reason, Dellisola appealed to white foids more and Delon appeal to latinas more (i expected the total opposite to happen).

One goth white JB said that Dellisola is "sexy" (sex appeal) while Delon is "cute" (LTR material). Take it as you wish :

Corpse

I honestly expected a tie or inconclusive results of each foid telling me that they don't know which one to choose. Vote in the poll what you think.

Also : Barrett is a low tier normie and Jeff Seid is just a Chadlite.

JordanBarrett
Imagev15b01b5de3c04f6378224ccd6ef8002da wth9nlqmf5zfo517uq2 t1880

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, whitepilled4life, 98Zdeed98 and 19 others
@Sikkunt23 @PapiMew @fuckgreece @abmonger @Good_Little_Goy @johncruz12345

Also @Trungvu PM me your discord so i can send you the screen recordings to prove this is unfrauded.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Sikkunt23, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 3 others
@Trungvu

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Taylorswift
in conclusion both mog

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
They are both Giga chad. So it all comes down to preference.

• +1
Reactions: joemama12471, Taylorswift and Deleted member 9488

This was in the 'Delons wins' one btw

Even more of a brutal mog than first anticipated

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Taylorswift
Good thread, both are moggers in the end, it all just depends on the girl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
They are both Giga chad. So it all comes down to preference.
Personally, i think Delon's rating varies too much from pic to pic while Dellisola's is always consistent. If i had to rate Delon, i would say he is a high tier Chad. In the Plein Soleil GIF specifically, he is indeed a giga Chad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GreenHat500, johncruz12345, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
Jordan Barett is not a low tier normie he’s just a gay alien

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitepilled4life, AscendingHero, Sikkunt23 and 4 others
Wtf is that shit delon gif

is it the one that he was looking down????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Taylorswift, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Wtf is that shit delon gif

is it the one that he was looking down????
It is exactly the one you sent me. I converted it into a video since snapchat doesn't allow GIFs. The videos only play when you click on them. I asked foids if they clicked on the videos and they said yes. Feel free to ask for screenshots.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Sssuts30f
Nigga it seems like you used another gif
I registered with this gif nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
View attachment 786389Nigga it seems like you used another gif
I registered with this gif nigga
Bruh that's exactly what i used. I saved it, converted it into a MP4 and sent it. Same with Dellisola's GIFs. Neither of their videos have audio BTW.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9048
But delon most likely looked better than alessandro does now because there was no frauding in his films unlike the modelling photos of alessandro where he is heavily edited by curries tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9048, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Bruh that's exactly what i used. I saved it, converted it into a MP4 and sent it. Same with Dellisola's GIFs. Neither of their videos have audio BTW.

Can you dm the mp4 of delon?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
But delon most likely looked better than alessandro does now because there was no frauding in his films unlike the modelling photos of alessandro where he is heavily edited by curries tbh
Retard, i used Dellisola in motion meaning there is no frauding or editing. Stop being so bitter and just accept that Delon is not all that. I don't even give a fuck and i myself didn't expect Dellsiola to mog like this. I even gave Delon an additional false vote when making this thread.

Also he looks even better on Instagram livestream.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 10524 and Good_Little_Goy
Both have extremely high appeal, it just depends on which girl you ask.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Good_Little_Goy
:feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
bruh ignored what I said

• JFL
fuck you, you didn't respond to my Dellisola mog battle with Cavill

but for the OP, Dellisola easily mogs. One gif does not make up for that.

• +1
bruh ignored what I said
I was literally just about to go off on you for being giga autistic. I already told you that Delon looks unreal in that GIF before i even made this thread AND I gave Delon a false additional vote as a mistake. I didn’t really expect this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, TimoT and Good_Little_Goy
Good thread

Tbh the results are pretty close tho

both are extremely giga chads, who am I to judge them being on an incel forum

I did genuinely thought delon would win this battle tho

but the results speak for themselves

I just love to see mog battle threads like this with foids

very entertaining, for that i thank you

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Good_Little_Goy and Taylorswift
Dellonsola mogs
Screenshot 20201105 215542

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GreenHat500, johncruz12345 and 2 others
fuck you, you didn't respond to my Dellisola mog battle with Cavill

but for the OP, Dellisola easily mogs. One gif does not make up for that.
I'm not sure with Cavill either. I didn't know what to expect in this mog battle either because Delon legitimately looks like a final fantasy character in that GIF. Probably gonna have to do another questionnaire.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 9048
I'm not sure with Cavill either. I didn't know what to expect in this mog battle either because Delon legitimately looks like a final fantasy character in that GIF. Probably gonna have to do another questionnaire.

Nigga use videos

pics are too boring

let's experiment something new

• +1
Nigga use videos

pics are too boring

let's experiment something new
I exhausted all the Snapchat foids i had left for this experiment since i don't ask the same foids twice. It's gonna take a while before i re-do something similar. I will end Eriksen's cope in the next thread.

• Ugh..
  • +1
dellisola is the only true smv god

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Taylorswift
Surprised he lost with that legendary GIF

In general I don’t think Delon is that amazing. He’s low-tier chad IMO.
I wasn't expecting him to lose by 4 votes tbh. I thought it was gonna be a mog by 1 or 2 votes at best.

• +1
  • Ugh..
rigged af just lol at you cucks taking this lying down

@Trungvu @fuckgreece

There were obviously like 20 more Delon wins that he didn’t include

he made the margin of victory narrow for delissola to seem realistic

so obviously frauded, shame on you @Taylorswift
I literally gave Delon a false additional vote. It is actually 8 for Delon not 9. I didn't even bother to edit it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Good_Little_Goy and 6485b025t
rigged af just lol at you cucks taking this lying down

@Trungvu @fuckgreece

There were obviously like 20 more Delon wins that he didn’t include

he made the margin of victory narrow for delissola to seem realistic

so obviously frauded, shame on you @Taylorswift

I SMELL JOE BIDEN HERE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 9488, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Good_Little_Goy and 6485b025t
JFl at your dedication
I believe you so I won't ask for proof

What I'm asking is if you're down for a round 2 using videos only

(WTF YOU USED LIKE 30 DIFFERENT FOIDS FOR EVERY SINGLE MOG BATTLE, WHAT CHADFISH DO YOU USE NIGGA)

FUCKKK NOW I FEEL THE SALTINESS OF ABMONGER WHEN MATT BOMER LOST TO DELON

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Taylorswift and Good_Little_Goy

Cavill has roasties on his IG so I think he appeals more to 25+ and Dellisola has more JB appeal.

• So Sad
JFl at your dedication
I believe you so I won't ask for proof

What I'm asking is if you're down for a round 2 using videos only

(WTF YOU USED LIKE 30 DIFFERENT FOIDS FOR EVERY SINGLE MOG BATTLE, WHAT CHADFISH DO YOU USE NIGGA)

FUCKKK NOW I FEEL THE SALTINESS OF ABMONGER WHEN MATT BOMER LOST TO DELON
I'm using the Yubo chadfish guy that i posted here before

244C6C59 FBFE 45DE 8D89 CE1671A5C573

I’m not sure about full fledged videos. 99% of foids wouldn’t be arsed watching a video longer than 10 seconds. I can try but it probably will be a flop.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Cavill has roasties on his IG so I think he appeals more to 25+ and Dellisola has more JB appeal.
I honestly am not really sure but all I know is I rather look like Dellisola.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, MedMaxxing, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 2 others
@Taylorswift Do prime Chico vs delissola

shojld be interesting
Tbh. But I doubt prime Chico would lose any mog battle if women under 20 are asked

• So Sad
You might catch me slipping this time nigga

2 foids used the word "definitely" and a drooping saliva emoji, indicates that they would suck delons cock on sight. While dellisolas were "probably" and "idk"
But 4 votes tbh is not even a far margin. Unless we have the whole election and have people count votes to see who reach 100 votes first etc. People who rate delon a chadlite or low tier chad is highly retarded. For example an autist will come here in about 2 mins and spam jeff seid mogs both video

Photo 11 5 20 11 29 16 PM 1
Photo 11 5 20 11 47 06 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others

2 foids used the word "definitely" and a drooping saliva emoji, indicates that they would suck delons cock on sight. While dellisolas were "probably" and "idk"
But 4 votes tbh is not even a far margin. Unless we have the whole election and have people count votes to see who reach 100 votes first etc. People who rate delon a chadlite or low tier chad is highly retarded. For example an autist will come here in about 2 mins and spam jeff seid mogs both video

View attachment 786463View attachment 786464

i noticed that too jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Tbh. But I doubt prime Chico would lose any mog battle if women under 20 are asked

View attachment 786463View attachment 786464
Corpse

Dellisola also got called sexy by cute 17 year old goth JB. It really boils down to preferences between Delon's Plein Soleil GIF and Dellisola in general. I should have used Dellisola's Instagram live video. Do you think he looks better here?

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-dellisola-on-instagram-live.235969/

• +1
OP is a Chad tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
View attachment 786477

Dellisola also got called sexy by cute 17 year old goth JB. It really boils down to preferences between Delon's Plein Soleil GIF and Dellisola in general. I should have used Dellisola's Instagram live video. Do you think he looks better here?

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-dellisola-on-instagram-live.235969/

Lol I did say chico dellisola and nessman would appeal jbs more (14-17) and the experimental group was mostly 17s and less than 20s so I did expect dellisola would win. He does look better in that instagram but his voice seems autistic so idk if it might throw them off. Also delon voice in plein soleil clil would mog more bc its more masculine. @Warlow can confirm. But if youre down to do another one its fine. Im looking to end the eriksen cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9488, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Lol I did say chico dellisola and nessman would appeal jbs more (14-17) and the experimental group was mostly 17s and less than 20s so I did expect dellisola would win. He does look better in that instagram but his voice seems autistic so idk if it might throw them off. Also delon voice in plein soleil clil would mog more bc its more masculine. @Warlow can confirm. But if youre down to do another one its fine. Im looking to end the eriksen cope tbh

stop the cope, dellisola is the best looking dude i ever saw, no homo, it's brutal to live with him in this world ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 9048 and Taylorswift
isn’t yubo just 12-17? Teenagers think differently then college students tbh

• Love it
I might try another experiment with that Dellisola instagram live some time later. I wanna end Eriksen's cope as well and i will make it brutal tbh because it's starting to get on my nerves. He is nowhere near giga Chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
stop the cope, dellisola is the best looking dude i ever saw, no homo, it's brutal to live with him in this world ngl

U sure about that mate?

DGXYDDMBXX3IA3YW3Q6OLSZL5A
20201021 220112
997b3cb1ad7f5abe8cfee1ad14256240

I might try another experiment with that Dellisola instagram live some time later. I wanna end Eriksen's cope as well and i will make it brutal tbh because it's starting to get on my nerves. He is nowhere near giga Chad.
eye area pill again. I was the first saying his MEDIAL CANTHUS is too much. looks like an odd eagle.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift