Dellisola vs Delon questionnaire (NO BLACK FOIDS OR GOOKS)

What do you think?

• Dellisola mogs

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Re-do the questionnaire with pictures

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenHat500, johncruz12345, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Prime Alain Delon unironically mogs. I praise Hernan Drago because he has the best longevity and looks Chad will into his 40s but unfortunately he has too much bone mass and doesn't look giga Chad.
Have you ever done a whole mog battle prime chico vs allessandro in motion?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I don't say this often but

giphy.gif

Have you ever done a whole mog battle prime chico vs allessandro in motion?
I can try it in the future but the results will probably be inconclusive

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I can try it in the future but the results will probably be inconclusive
true. it's always hard to take anything between two gigachad. all we can say is that current chico is normie tbh

true. it's always hard to take anything between two gigachad. all we can say is that current chico is normie tbh
Nah he isn't normie JFL. He is Chadlite and could still slay. Although he descended brutally

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, GreenHat500 and Deleted member 3043
Nah he isn't normie JFL. He is Chadlite and could still slay. Although he descended brutally
yeah if he still has hair i agree. but without hair, he is not chadelite tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Taylorswift
Honestly, you are probably the best rater on this site. Thank you for fixing, thread by thread, step by step, the autism of guys in the PSL community who don't know how to rate for shit lol.
ps: I personally think this dude is on par with Nessman, Chico and Dellisola when it comes to appeal: (could you perhaps experiment with him sometime? My theory is that this guy and Zach cox have one of the highest appeal to girls)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Honestly, you are probably the best rater on this site. Thank you for fixing, thread by thread, step by step, the autism of guys in the PSL community who don't know how to rate for shit lol.
ps: I personally think this dude is on par with Nessman, Chico and Dellisola when it comes to appeal: (could you perhaps experiment with him sometime? My theory is that this guy and Zach cox have one of the highest appeal to girls)

Zach Cox is nowhere near the appeal of Dellisola, Chico and Dellisola. This guy you posted however looks giga Chad.

I don’t think I fixed this forum’s autism since it is embedded deep in here but I try my best. 95% of users can’t rate for shit and it has been that way for years. It can’t be changed overnight.

I don’t think I fixed this forum’s autism since it is embedded deep in here but I try my best. 95% of users can’t rate for shit and it has been that way for years. It can’t be changed overnight.
Lol true.
Zach Cox is nowhere near the appeal of Dellisola, Chico and Dellisola. This guy you posted however looks giga Chad.
Hmm allow me to disagree with you on that one. Then again I guess it depends on if we're talking about motion or pics. Zach Cox doesn't look as good in motion as he does in close up pics.
Do you think the other guy I posted is on par with your trinity? (Nessman, Chico, Dellisola)?

Lol true.

Hmm allow me to disagree with you on that one. Then again I guess it depends on if we're talking about motion or pics. Zach Cox doesn't look as good in motion as he does in close up pics.
Do you think the other guy I posted is on par with your trinity? (Nessman, Chico, Dellisola)?
The guy you posted is. Zach Cox isn’t. He is a mid tier Chad. 8.25/10. The guy you posted is 9+/10 and on par with those other 3 guys (aka up to the female’s taste at such level).

Imagev15b01b5de3c04f6378224ccd6ef8002da wth9nlqmf5zfo517uq2 t1880

• +1
The guy you posted is. Zach Cox isn’t. He is a mid tier Chad. 8.25/10. The guy you posted is 9+/10 and on par with those other 3 guys (aka up to the female’s taste at such level).
I think prime "Mario8855" is in top 3 most Giga chads I've ever seen. Perfect height (a bit over 6'3), perfect gymcelled body (no homo) and very GL face. I don't think I can think of anyone more giga chad than him:

• +1
I think prime "Mario8855" is in top 3 most Giga chads I've ever seen. Perfect height (a bit over 6'3), perfect gymcelled body (no homo) and very GL face. I don't think I can think of anyone more giga chad than him:

Chico mogs since he has the same height but a better face. Mario is still giga Chad or at least a high tier Chad for sure.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Chico mogs since he has the same height but a better face. Mario is still giga Chad or at least a high tier Chad for sure.
I bet that many women, especially ethnic women and high e women would prefer Mario over Chico, especially for ONS. Muscles are underrated for ONS and sex appeal around here, although for LTR it doesn't matter as much.

I bet that many women, especially ethnic women and high e women would prefer Mario over Chico, especially for ONS. Muscles are underrated for ONS and sex appeal around here, although for LTR it doesn't matter as much.
Mario is actually a huge frauder if you see him in motion and below a 9/10. His true height is only about 5'11 or 6 foot