Delts are NOT part of framemaxing. It's back and ribcage.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Your lats and back make your frame, and of course your ribcage.

You need to consider that the point where the bideltoid is measured is all the way down to around 1 third of the upper arm, so something like hiding pillows under your arms would do the job surprisingly well.

Widening the ribcage raises and widens the shoulders (you can observe this in the mirror by breathing in), and so do lats and the rest of the back.

Also, it's very experimental and I haven't done any proper research on it yet, but from what I have read, ribcage expansion methods (which were pretty common in old school bodybuilding- an extinct practice) not only expand the ribcage, but also assist the ribs to grow longer than they would without those excercises.

Feel free to correct me on the last part, I haven't done any strong research yet.

Anyway,

That's all related to the reason that fat people are so insanely wide at the shoulders. It's not the fat on the shoulders and arms itself- as the fatties on Looksmax.me commonly misdiagnose their wideness with- but all the fat on the torso and back, that pushes the arms out.

Disproportionally big boulder shoulders as I see them on here all the time look ridiculous, and they don't add to frame nearly as much as a wider ribcage, lats and back would.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, thecel, Darkstrand and 11 others
Legit. Wide back = wide frame

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Hades
how to get a bigger ribcage?

Not sure I agree but interesting theory on ribcage widening.

I think I'm going to have to add some ribcage widening exercises to my framemaxxing arsenal.

so called breathing squats and pullovers are a meme for ribcage widening

they are still great for muscle building anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, forwardgrowth and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish, Magnesium and 1 other person
OP = incontestable oracle.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I do feel my frame getting wider after back day rather than when I spam side lateral raises on my shoulder days.

I demand an answer.

Go ahead, entertain me with your delusions.
i replied sth like this in fuk's frame thread. look it up and find

i agree with everything you said besides ribcage expansion part

i replied sth like this in fuk's frame thread. look it up and find
well too bad that I never cared about his bullshit threads.

@Fuk did you hear that? Your threads are utterly worthless to me.

It’s genetics

well too bad that I never cared about his bullshit threads.

@Fuk did you hear that? Your threads are utterly worthless to me.
A nasa super computer couldnt calculate the amount of fucks that I do not give for your opinion. Curb your narcissism you incessant twat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, BackFromTheMogging and forwardgrowth
Swimming too.
I did both fortunately when young or I would be a joke.
same i did swimming as a kid and i have wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Usum
narrow ribcage = forever twink

even if you put tons of muscle on your shoulders, arms and stomach; you will remain a twink if your ribcage is narrow

1564094978544s

wide shoulders, big ribcage, tall and good proportions give you the Superman halo

You do not even need to gymcel that much, if your bones do most of the aesthetic work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, randomguy1235, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
My word = law

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
How to widen ribcage

Fountain of wisdom = me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
the wider ur clavicle the wider will be ur upper back

I did pull ups everyday for a year while barely focusing on delts and my frame barely improved. When I started doing lateral raises and rear delts every day my shoulder width drastically increased. So i disagree with this

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Cope
Nigga you cant make your ribcage bigger its a bone
Unless you take hgh high doses during puberty
jfl at pullovers, it develops the serratus, not the actual bones

Nigga you cant make your ribcage bigger its a bone
Unless you take hgh high doses during puberty
jfl at pullovers, it develops the serratus, not the actual bones
I am talking about flaring out the ribcage.

Breathe in and out and observe.

Yeah and people vastly underrate how much rear delts matter aswell. Too many people focusing on front delts/chest.

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked
I did pull ups everyday for a year while barely focusing on delts and my frame barely improved. When I started doing lateral raises and rear delts every day my shoulder width drastically increased. So i disagree with this
☝️☝️☝️

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Yeah and people vastly underrate how much rear delts matter aswell. Too many people focusing on front delts/chest.
How do you train rear delts? I want that capped 3D look all the fake nattys have

How do you train rear delts? I want that capped 3D look all the fake nattys have
You probs wont get it natty but Tbar rows leaning upwards more so more strain is on the upper area, reverse peck dec(lower the weight allot compared to what you do on chest)/rear delt raise. Cable rows again adjusting the angle to emphasise the effect on the rear delts/traps. Repetition is important some people believe in pump workouts some dont (they defo are legitimate when enhanced) but dont put the weight too high make sure you focus on that mind muscle connection with you're delts specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Bloatmax

This is the way

Clavicles,bf% and your upper back and lats will determine your frame width, delts don’t even mean much. My delts are fuckin tiny and non existent and yet I’m close to 24inch bideltoid ,considering my ohp and bench suck. If you are natty lifter packing on size on your delts will be a tough process. This is why roids is so op it will blow up your delts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bullshit. I've read several articles about this and it's the lateral deltoid that creates the wide shoulders unless you are lat flaring like Tellem--t always does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and SayNoToRotting