delusionmaxxing

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
Its the only thing that keeps me sane at this point.
i would rope if I it all fell apart
who relates

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss and Kristin
never began

i would rope if I it all fell apart
most of ppl who say this dont actually rope

they just recognize they are not gl enough and they just go out and live their lives

well the problem is , i have no social life. Its not like i want to have it fuck them niggers... i dont want anything in life tbh im a zoomer

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
well the problem is , i have no social life. Its not like i want to have it fuck them niggers... i dont want anything in life tbh im a zoomer
just ascend and go out boyo u still young

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Try playing a sport. Get pussy
joining a sports club costs money, i go gym rn alr but when ive got enough money left over ill start swimming and boxing. Im not attractive enough to get pussy lol.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and edgemaxx
most of ppl who say this dont actually rope

they just recognize they are not gl enough and they just go out and live their lives
mostly because they are scared of it being painfull or whatever. My only chance at ascending is if i start over somewhere else and thats getting into uni + moneymaxxing, if that fails/i dont get into uni then I have got a plan on doing it painlessly. I can always reapply but there is no chance im living another year how am i rn (in my country if u dont get u have to wait 1 year then reapply)

i dont need to go out, i like this , i cant be satisfied with women i might be a psycho
nah you just havent experienced those typical good emotions like teenager love and etc

you will eventually arrive to degenerate limits bc you want to experience strong emotions thats why the best advice i can give you is to ascend and try to be normal

nah you just havent experienced those typical good emotions like teenager love and etc

you will eventually arrive to degenerate limits bc you want to experience strong emotions thats why the best advice i can give you is to ascend and try to be normal
i experienced that once its even worse if you get to experience it once and then realise you never will again

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx

i have experienced them at 15....., and im normal other than autism thats not my fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
i experienced that once its even worse if you get to experience it once and then realise you never will again
there doesnt exist Emotion called love anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
it does for women, from simps and betabuxxers
thats not unconditonal they want her attention and hope to fuck her in return, if she rejected them its game over

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
How are you deluding yourself?

Idk. Maybe it is better to @acceptitsover