DELVING DEEP INTO CARNIVORE

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
This thread will mostly be covering the best performing diet for looksmaxxing

you are free to give criticism, and some of the things in this thread may or may not be factually true and they are from my personal experience of research

Sources of said points in this thread will be below the claims said so.

Carnivore Diet

Carnivore is the best diet for having a freaky low body-fat dominant look

but, it has supposedly has serious and devastating side effects.

some studies show it kills the shit out of free test, and thyroid.
this means no more heightmaxxing for you !
+ the other benefits of T3z

however, I did deeper research on this and here is what I have discovered.

MAIN CONCERNS
1. T3 Levels: T3 is mainly there to help metabolize carbs. When you cut carbs, your body needs less T3. It's not dysfunction, it’s only natural.
^

2. TSH Stays Stable: This is the key hormone that shows if your thyroid's working right. On carnivore, it usually doesn't change much at all.
^

3. Thyroid Sensitivity: Some research suggests your body might get more sensitive to thyroid hormones on carnivore, so you need less to get the same effect.
^

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

Real Numbers:
- In one study with 14 dudes, 13 of them had lower T3 on keto compared to a low-fat diet (3.5 vs 4.2 pmol/L).
- Another study with 6 guys showed T3 dropped hard on a 2% carb diet compared to 85% and 44% carb diets.
^
The Harvard Carnivore Diet Study: Findings and Takeaway

Why T3 Exists:
- T3's main job is to help break down carbs for energy.
- When you're not eating carbs, your body doesn't need as much T3, again.

BENEFITS++

Carnivore Diet Benefits (from a study of 2029 people):
- 95% reported better overall health
- 66-91% said their well-being improved
- 48-98% saw improvements in various health conditions
- Average BMI dropped from 27.2 to 24.3

Risks and Side Effects:
- Only 1% to 5.5% reported any adverse effects
- Main issues were gut-related (3.1-5.5%), muscle problems (0.3-4.0%), and skin issues (0.1-1.9%)

Cholesterol:
- LDL was high as fuck (172 mg/dL) (scary high cholesterol!!!! (Even better for T)
- But HDL and triglycerides were good (68 mg/dL for both)

SHORT SUMMARY

carnivore diet might mess with your thyroid numbers, but it doesn't seem to fuck up how your thyroid actually works. most people report feeling better, not worse. but we need more long-term studies to be sure.

so to be safe, monitor your health when doing carnivore

but so far unless someone wants to prove me wrong

carnivore debloats, makes u low bf and leanmaxxed full potential.

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and 5'7 zoomer
carnivore is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, NZb6Air, rooman and 2 others
Carnivore diet is bullshit and it messes up ur thyroid function. Enjoy slow metabolism faggot. When will you retards learn that humans are omnivores and not eating carbs tanks your testosterone levels and thyroid function

No carbs literally tank your testosterone by over %50 its fucking legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, NZb6Air, Gaygymmaxx and 7 others
Carnivore diet is bullshit and it messes up ur thyroid function. Enjoy slow metabolism faggot. When will you retards learn that humans are omnivores and not eating carbs tanks your testosterone levels and thyroid function

No carbs literally tank your testosterone by over %50 its fucking legit
read the fucking thread, the only thing it messes up is T3 levels, which are there to metabolize carbs, hence ur a retard

read the fucking thread, the only thing it messes up is T3 levels, which are there to metabolize carbs, hence ur a retard
"bro the only thing it does is"

Theres a retard your dick cant get up on keto diet retard, carbs are important for body to function

T3 is also responsible for protein breakdown retard not only metabolizing carbs

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
"bro the only thing it does is"

Theres a retard your dick cant get up on keto diet retard, carbs are important for body to function

T3 is also responsible for protein breakdown retard not only metabolizing carbs
read the entire thread, there is a government study on this, why should I take some retards word for it?

the lower t3 levels observed in low carb diets, represent a more efficient metabolic state, not just that. If TSH levels do not reduce, this just means ur body is finding a new average for T3 since it doesn’t need to metabolize the extra goyslop carbs you’ve been consuming.

read the entire thread, there is a government study on this, why should I take some retards word for it?

the lower t3 levels observed in low carb diets, represent a more efficient metabolic state, not just that. If TSH levels do not reduce, this just means ur body is finding a new average for T3 since it doesn’t need to metabolize the extra goyslop carbs you’ve been consuming.
I wouldn't trust the government too

But carnivore diet is actual bullshit

T3 breaks down protein and synthesizes it. Google it.

I'm not against eating meat, I fucking eat a lot of meat, but I eat carbs too. We are omnivores. You are not a lion or a fucking wild animal retard, you're a human. You are an omnivore.

• +1
Reactions: ey88

you are free to give criticism, and some of the things in this thread may or may not be factually true and they are from my personal experience of research

Carnivore Diet

MAIN CONCERNS
1. T3 Levels: T3 is mainly there to help metabolize carbs. When you cut carbs, your body needs less T3. It's not dysfunction, it’s only natural.
^

2. TSH Stays Stable: This is the key hormone that shows if your thyroid's working right. On carnivore, it usually doesn't change much at all.
^

3. Thyroid Sensitivity: Some research suggests your body might get more sensitive to thyroid hormones on carnivore, so you need less to get the same effect.
^

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

Real Numbers:
- In one study with 14 dudes, 13 of them had lower T3 on keto compared to a low-fat diet (3.5 vs 4.2 pmol/L).
- Another study with 6 guys showed T3 dropped hard on a 2% carb diet compared to 85% and 44% carb diets.
^

Why T3 Exists:

BENEFITS++

Risks and Side Effects:
- Main issues were gut-related (3.1-5.5%), muscle problems (0.3-4.0%), and skin issues (0.1-1.9%)

Cholesterol:
- LDL was high as fuck (172 mg/dL) (scary high cholesterol!!!! (Even better for T)

SHORT SUMMARY

carnivore diet might mess with your thyroid numbers, but it doesn't seem to fuck up how your thyroid actually works. most people report feeling better, not worse. but we need more long-term studies to be sure.

And why didn't you get your testosterone checked? Before and after carnivore diet? Or you did and dont wanna say it. Because carnivore lowers your testosterone to a fucking old mans levels.

And why didn't you get your testosterone checked? Before and after carnivore diet? Or you did and dont wanna say it. Because carnivore lowers your testosterone to a fucking old mans levels.
could you expand on why it lowers T, cholesterol and saturated fat are literally the building blocks of hormones. Also I personally feel way higher T on a carnivore

• +1
Reactions: sexy
could you expand on why it lowers T, cholesterol and saturated fat are literally the building blocks of hormones.
You can eat them on omnivore diet too. You should research this topic more. Watch team 3d alpha video on it. No carb tanks test

IMG 2996

old man T levels and can’t get a boner

You can eat them on omnivore diet too. You should research this topic more. Watch team 3d alpha video on it. No carb tanks test
I think the best way is go 100% carnivore for cutting and introduce fruits honey for bulking and gaining muscle or maintenance

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and iblamesols
nigga is citing a survey
muh yeah i think my health got beter

JFL at placebo

evidence: from your greycel ass

ASSOCIATED LMFAOOOOOOOOOO CANT EVEN READ THE TITLE JFL

ASSOCIATED LMFAOOOOOOOOOO CANT EVEN READ THE TITLE JFL
how is testosterone synthesized?

The vast majority of testosterone is synthesized in the testes by the Leydig cells from cholesterol.

how is testosterone synthesized?

The vast majority of testosterone is synthesized in the testes by the Leydig cells from cholesterol.
Testosterone (T) is an anabolic hormone crucial to the structure and function of skeletal muscle. Testosterone is partially synthesized from cholesterol, but little is known about the relationship of cholesterol intake and serum cholesterol with T levels.

Testosterone (T) is an anabolic hormone crucial to the structure and function of skeletal muscle. Testosterone is partially synthesized from cholesterol, but little is known about the relationship of cholesterol intake and serum cholesterol with T levels.
IMG 3002

is that from ur basement ? or a study made by chimps half a millennia ago

could you expand on why it lowers T, cholesterol and saturated fat are literally the building blocks of hormones. Also I personally feel way higher T on a carnivore
It doesn’t lower T. Those studies are literally paid off by Big Pharma.

jfl at LDL. Have with heart attacks
False

There are no long term studies produced by having humans locked in a laboratory monitoring everything they do to inform on a cause and effect claim that LDL causes heart attacks.

Workout and energy overall are way better when I eat it. Tho I dont right now because Im cutting
Doesn’t matter what you think you feel. Fruit is not food for humans. Glycation damage and the Randle Cycle gets activated. 2 of the worst things you can do to your health and accelerates the aging process.

Doesn’t matter what you think you feel. Fruit is not food for humans. Glycation damage and the Randle Cycle gets activated. 2 of the worst things you can do to your health and accelerates the aging process.
I have a 4-8 weeks full carnivore ahead of me anyway. Could you explain what are glycation damage and randle cycle ?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and GigaAryenMaxxer

Carnivore Diet

MAIN CONCERNS
^

^

^

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

Real Numbers:
^

Why T3 Exists:

BENEFITS++

Risks and Side Effects:

Cholesterol:

SHORT SUMMARY

Jfl if u think it does something 😂😂

If you don’t eat meat only, you’re literally becoming more subhuman by the day without even realizing it.
I dont wanna kill my metabolism 🤷‍♂️

I dont wanna kill my metabolism 🤷‍♂️
Eating carbohydrates and fiber is what’s killing your metabolism.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what your metabolism evolved for.

Eating carbohydrates and fiber is what’s killing your metabolism.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what your metabolism evolved for.
Explain how my dad went on the keto diet for 6 months and put all the weight back on he lost immedistely

Explain how my dad went on the keto diet for 6 months and put all the weight back on he lost immedistely
Weight is consisted of muscle, fat, water, and bone. How do you know what kind of mass he gained and lost?

Also, did you watch everything he ate from day 1 to month 6? Of course not.

Remember this, people tell lies. Your father included.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
False

There are no long term studies produced by having humans locked in a laboratory monitoring everything they do to inform on a cause and effect claim that LDL causes heart attacks.
eat dick dumbass

It doesn’t lower T. Those studies are literally paid off by Big Pharma.
what's big pharma gonna get from eating carbs? JFL you are the most retarded nigga in this forum, don't know LDL research, and don't know jack shit other than youtube videos from some random psyotherapists that are selling you liver supplements. LOL

eat dick dumbass

1. That’s an association study, not cause and effect

2. In that same study, they themselves say there is no evidence to prove LDL causes heart disease

3. The test subjects were NOT observed in a lab from childhood to adulthood

4. Risk can be only determined by CAUSE AND EFFECT, which this study is not

5. LDL isn’t cholesterol

1. That’s an association study, not cause and effect

2. In that same study, they themselves say there is no evidence to prove LDL causes heart disease

3. The test subjects were NOT observed in a lab from childhood to adulthood

4. Risk can be only determined by CAUSE AND EFFECT, which this study is not

5. LDL isn’t cholesterol
did you even read? jfl

We conducted a series of meta-analyses to estimate the effect of long-term exposure to lower LDL-C on the risk of CHD mediated by 9 polymorphisms in 6 different genes.

estimate of the effect of long-term exposure to lower LDL-C and compared it with the clinical benefit associated with the same magnitude of LDL-C reduction during treatment with a statin.

they even checked it with statin so the lab locking shit doesn't matter

5. LDL isn’t cholesterol

jfl the study says LDL-C the C stands for chloestrol

. In that same study, they themselves say there is no evidence to prove LDL causes heart disease

where?

: Prolonged exposure to lower LDL-C beginning early in life is associated with a substantially greater reduction in the risk of CHD than the current practice of lowering LDL-C beginning later in life.

they say this. They don't explicitly state that there is no evidence. Biggest nigger retard on this forum holy shit

No, not risk. Risk is determined by cause and effect. Do you have any studies that show someone locked in a lab for multiple decades observing everything they do and eat? I’ll wait. Actually no I won’t because it doesn’t exist.
@iblamesols

did you even read? jfl

We conducted a series of meta-analyses to estimate the effect of long-term exposure to lower LDL-C on the risk of CHD mediated by 9 polymorphisms in 6 different genes.

estimate of the effect of long-term exposure to lower LDL-C and compared it with the clinical benefit associated with the same magnitude of LDL-C reduction during treatment with a statin.

they even checked it with statin so the lab locking shit doesn't matter

5. LDL isn’t cholesterol

jfl the study says LDL-C the C stands for chloestrol

. In that same study, they themselves say there is no evidence to prove LDL causes heart disease

where?

: Prolonged exposure to lower LDL-C beginning early in life is associated with a substantially greater reduction in the risk of CHD than the current practice of lowering LDL-C beginning later in life.

they say this. They don't explicitly state that there is no evidence. Biggest nigger retard on this forum holy shit

nice responding me with a video, proves you didn't read the study

also i searched everywhere. Where is the proof he's a prof in anything? JFL
I read the study. It’s an association, not cause and effect.

Search his full name.

I read the study. It’s an association, not cause and effect.

Search his full name.
i searched, couldn't find shit. And yeah it's an assocation... But by doing a metaanalysis of 9 studies that uses statins? cmon man you can't be this naive. There is no nutritional study even that has it be controlled to that degree. Doesn't mean LDL is suddenly safe. Research so far shows it isn't. The fact that there is no study that has it be fully controlled doesn't disprove it. jfl