Deniers of my Eppley thread

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
https://looksmax.org/threads/eppley-said-its-over.62876/ is the thread I am talking about. People said it was due to my weight and bodyfat and whatever, but this is literally what Eppley said and this is a direct quote.

"Fat removal alone can simply not produce any significant amount of facial defining change."

This is literally a direct quote from an email I had back and forth with him, and people still have the audacity to say that "Just lose weight bro"

What you guys dont understand is that Eppley has worked in the field long enough, that from looking at a picture, even if the person is overweight, he can still see what the end result would be if you did get to low body percentage, because he knows how bone structures work, regardless of being high or low bodyfat.

ye ye ye. keep crying and stay high bf% then

Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I believe that’s the same thread I wrote this before Eppley even responded:

“It will help to an extent but if you have a lot of excess tissue it will just look weird and make you a little less bloated

It’s not really a great plan you just gotta real ride with your face if it’s like that and eye area max”

Spot on as always

myself and @Gosick both noticed a more defined facial appearance after getting implants with him, and we did'nt lose any weight

What does your skin even look like?

I believe that’s the same thread I wrote this before Eppley even responded:

“It will help to an extent but if you have a lot of excess tissue it will just look weird and make you a little less bloated

It’s not really a great plan you just gotta real ride with your face if it’s like that and eye area max”

Spot on as always
so its not worth the expense?
https://looksmax.org/threads/eppley-said-its-over.62876/ is the thread I am talking about. People said it was due to my weight and bodyfat and whatever, but this is literally what Eppley said and this is a direct quote.

"Fat removal alone can simply not produce any significant amount of facial defining change."

This is literally a direct quote from an email I had back and forth with him, and people still have the audacity to say that "Just lose weight bro"

What you guys dont understand is that Eppley has worked in the field long enough, that from looking at a picture, even if the person is overweight, he can still see what the end result would be if you did get to low body percentage, because he knows how bone structures work, regardless of being high or low bodyfat.
time to buy some steroid cream and hope it makes the skin thin

Cause he's totally objective here..........

He makes no money if you just lose weight
He gets money if you come in and get implants

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Cause he's totally objective here..........

He makes no money if you just lose weight
He gets money if you come in and get implants

Cope. Everyone knows that Eppley will literally make whatever you ask for happen, but he is not gonna straight up lie about something like this.

Cope. Everyone knows that Eppley will literally make whatever you ask for happen, but he is not gonna straight up lie about something like this.
so theres no way for us to get hollow cheek/ defined midface because of our subhuman thick skin?

Where are ur pics op

so theres no way for us to get hollow cheek/ defined midface because of our subhuman thick skin?

I am not talking about that specifically now. All I am saying like regardless of skin thickness or how fat you are, they can tell whether or not there will be any sort of facial defining improvement if you lose bodyfat.

I am not talking about that specifically now. All I am saying like regardless of skin thickness or how fat you are, they can tell whether or not there will be any sort of facial defining improvement if you lose bodyfat.
Keep believing this u fucking idiot

Keep believing this u fucking idiot

Lmao alright. I guess some random on Looksmax has more knowledge regarding this stuff than Eppley.