dental extractions and facial assymetry

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
i had my maxillary first molar and mandibular first molar aswell extracted when i was 13. i suspect this is the cause of my facial asymmetry. what can be done to fix it? are braces/extractions enough to treat the assymetry or do i need to get surgery?

only bimax can fix the asymmetry.

shit I just broke the dopamine detox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7079
braces if you got an overbite

:feelsuhh:

so lefort 1 enough to fix asymmetry? i'm not sure if it could've fucked all my face development and might need lefort 3 lol
Idiot if your teeth are all in the right position your face will get simmetry and grow right most of you incels have fucked up teeth positions and will never do jaw surgery anyway,Orthodentics is the only thing that works for your face shape and jaw,surgery is a cope you will never do it and they wont perform it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: youngralph and Deleted member 4430
only bimax can fix the asymmetry.

But isn't bimax fix only the lower maxilla with lefort 1? What if he has a bizygomatic asymmetry?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
OP do you have maxillary asymmetry - tilted midline? I have this issue and well ... only surgery. Mandible needs to be fixed as well, because it followed the tilted maxilla and grew wrong.

Last edited:
OP do you have maxillary asymmetry - tilted midline? I have this issue and well only surgery. Mandible needs to be fixed as well, because it followed the tilted maxilla and grew wrong.
i think one of my zygo is more forward than the other. plus i have shifted teeth midline

Idiot if your teeth are all in the right position your face will get simmetry and grow right most of you incels have fucked up teeth positions and will never do jaw surgery anyway,Orthodentics is the only thing that works for your face shape and jaw,surgery is a cope you will never do it and they wont perform it
4970.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
i have noticable facial assymetry. do i need lefort iii? jfl

But isn't bimax fix only the lower maxilla with lefort 1? What if he has a bizygomatic asymmetry?
if you maxilla is oblique frontally, Lefort 1 can fix it.

if your mandible is oblique frontally, probably BSSO can do something.

if your lower jaw angles ase asymmetrical, maybe a monolateral jaw implant can fix that

if you maxilla is oblique frontally, Lefort 1 can fix it.

if your mandible is oblique frontally, probably BSSO can do something.

if your lower jaw angles ase asymmetrical, maybe a monolateral jaw implant can fix that
what if one zygo bone including the facial part surrounding it is more pushed in the face compared to the other?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
save yourself the trouble and just beta provide like 90% of males

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7033
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
what if one zygo bone including the facial part surrounding it is more pushed in the face compared to the other?
search for ct bone . if there is anything like that in your area

here , for you https://www.xilloc.com/ct-bone/
I have asymmetry aswell of my maxilla and jaw . my zygos are recessed but at least symmetric . my plan of action is doing MSE for getting a wide palate ( I have 38 Imw and a bit of teeth crowding on the maxilla ) and do a bit of facemark during the expansion to get the most out of my zygos and mid face . after that ,braces for preparing for bimax + genie . in summer 2021 should get the surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and sandcelmuttcel
i had my maxillary first molar and mandibular first molar aswell extracted when i was 13. i suspect this is the cause of my facial asymmetry. what can be done to fix it? are braces/extractions enough to treat the assymetry or do i need to get surgery?
expansion then implants

OP do you have maxillary asymmetry - tilted midline? I have this issue and well ... only surgery. Mandible needs to be fixed as well, because it followed the tilted maxilla and grew wrong.
I have deviated midline too