Dentist results

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Went to dentist today and got an exam. Apparently my jaw doesn't need surgery, my bite is fine. I hardly even need braces. I asked if my jaw is too narrow, it's not apparently even though I can't even fit my whole tongue on the roof of my mouth. Either i'm being lied or i'm actually just ugly as fuck and nothings wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and Deleted member 2621
Went to dentist today and got an exam. Apparently my jaw doesn't need surgery, my bite is fine. I hardly even need braces. I asked if my jaw is too narrow, it's not apparently even though I can't even fit my whole tongue on the roof of my mouth. Either i'm being lied or i'm actually just ugly as fuck and nothings wrong with me
Bro dont trust them.

Bro dont trust them.
I'm not going to. I need to find a black pilled orthodontist but seems like they all just want money but don't want to make you ascend. So they will say they need to take teeth out and other shit to charge money but not make you look any better

You need to talk with a surgeon, not an orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: noped, PubertyMaxxer, Lorsss and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and .👽.
Their standards are low and shit anyway, as long as you dont have this
View of V shaped narrow and deep palate

Then your palate is considered "acceptable", mainstream orthodontists are so fucking useless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WBC323, PubertyMaxxer, Hades and 5 others
Thats brutal man fucking jews just wanna milk for money

Don't you live in mexico? Thats close to US too
No dafuq. Im in germany. I think u r mistaken me with someone else

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Being lied to

Wait, so they fucked you over and now you can't get surgery or what?

Wait, so they fucked you over and now you can't get surgery or what?
No man I haven't been to a dentist in years but I had allergies as a kid so I mouth breathed my whole life and didn't have proper tongue posture. But apparently my teeth are straight except for a few and I don't need anything done even though I have recessed maxilla and mandible and narrow palate

Dangerous and shit advice posted here so far. Even the shittiest doctor knows better than the average PSL poster.

OP definitely get a second opinion and also have a maxillofacial surgeon examine you.

• +1
Reactions: Razle, middayshowers, Adrenochrome and 1 other person
Dangerous and shit advice posted here so far. Even the shittiest doctor knows better than the average PSL poster.

OP definitely get a second opinion and also have a maxillofacial surgeon examine you.
I will thanks bro

No man I haven't been to a dentist in years but I had allergies as a kid so I mouth breathed my whole life and didn't have proper tongue posture. But apparently my teeth are straight except for a few and I don't need anything done even though I have recessed maxilla and mandible and narrow palate
What's your imw
Inter molar width (Google it) ?

Last edited:
JFL at trusting jewtists as a blackpilled male.

The ONLY thing they care about is having white straight teeth with a correct bite, they don’t give a fuck about the width of your palate or if your jaws are recessed.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What's your imw ?
Idk what that means
JFL at trusting jewtists as a blackpilled male.

The ONLY thing they care about is having white straight teeth with a correct bite, they don’t give a fuck about the width of your palate or if your jaws are recessed.
I see that now, i'm gonna book a consultation with a maxofacial surgeon

That dentist wasn't black pilled. Go to an orthodontist or a surgeon and say you're recessed and you have sleep apnea and jaw pain from it. Maybe you can get insurance to help pay for the surgery that way

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
don't trust jewish dentists. Post your pictures so we can give you advice about Bimax and MSE with blackpilled surgeons

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That dentist wasn't black pilled. Go to an orthodontist or a surgeon and say you're recessed and you have sleep apnea and jaw pain from it. Maybe you can get insurance to help pay for the surgery that way
I'm not gonna lie cause they will do tests to make sure and then i'll just look like a retard but I know i'm recessed
don't trust jewish dentists. Post your pictures so we can give you advice about Bimax and MSE with blackpilled surgeons
Yeah I asked if mouth breathing would cause a narrow palate and recessed jaw and they said maybe LOL

I can't fit my tongue either, whenever I try to mew I always end up getting bite marks on the sides of my tongue.

Their standards are low and shit anyway, as long as you dont have this
View attachment 266008
Then your palate is considered "acceptable", mainstream orthodontists are so fucking useless
I HAVE PALLATE LIKE THIS, AND THEY WANT TO EXTRACT MY CANINE TEETHS ""FOR MORE MUH SPACE"" FUCKING RETARDS
20200214 113239

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: draco

No one here refutes the knowledge of maxillofacial doctors

• +1
Reactions: draco
send pics