How do I even get this fixed???

D

Doomer

Iron
I have a pretty bad overbite and bad overcrowding.
Maxilla isn't bad and chin is recessed and face looks a little bloated because of it. The dentist said I need to talk to an orthodontist who will expand my upper arch/palate and align my teeth. I know this will guaranteed give me high-set cheekbones. but I need to bring my jaw forward and not recess the maxilla.
How bad is this? What's the treatment going to be like? Also, I don't want to ruin my face, so what should I say to the orthodontist? I'm in puberty and my face is developing but I used to be extremely stupid as a child and breathed through my mouth because I didn't know, and now my face is like this.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, Jova, 91302 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kofri727, SexDefender, Accelerator and 3 others
Bro is it actually over? What do I even do? I would go back in time and beat 3-year-old me up bad until he stopped breathing through his mouth.

Also, can I hard mew with extreme pressure? Is that my last shot?

• +1
Reactions: 91302
shitty angle for a picture tbh but there doesnt appear to be any crowding/malocclusions

just talk to the orthodontist

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
shitty angle for a picture tbh but there doesnt appear to be any crowding/malocclusions

just talk to the orthodontist
I'm just going to do what John Mew says.

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi

These are my teeth. Maxilla isn't bad and chin is recessed and face looks a little bloated because of it. The dentist said I need to talk to an orthodontist who will expand my upper arch/palate and align my teeth. I know this will guaranteed give me high-set cheekbones. but I need to bring my jaw forward and not recess the maxilla.
How bad is this? What's the treatment going to be like? Also, I don't want to ruin my face, so what should I say to the orthodontist? I'm in puberty and my face is developing but I used to be extremely stupid as a child and breathed through my mouth because I didn't know, and now my face is like this.

over

Bro is it actually over? What do I even do? I would go back in time and beat 3-year-old me up bad until he stopped breathing through his mouth.

Also, can I hard mew with extreme pressure? Is that my last shot?
You must mew so hard you struggle to sleep and blood vessels in your eyes burst from the pressure

• JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
You must mew so hard you struggle to sleep and blood vessels in your eyes burst from the pressure
I give up. I'm just going to live the rest of my life an ugly man. Children should be taught to not mouthbreathe when they're young so they don't end up like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kofri727
I give up. I'm just going to live the rest of my life an ugly man. Children should be taught to not mouthbreathe when they're young so they don't end up like me.
It's never over until its over bro
You need to start bonesmashing and hardmewing IMMEDIATELY

not over boyo, if you really want to, I would save up money for surgery. That's your only hope. Educate yourself on the appropriate ones and get familiar with the pros and cons.

not over boyo, if you really want to, I would save up money for surgery. That's your only hope. Educate yourself on the appropriate ones and get familiar with the pros and cons.
If I got really good genes then like could I recover by nosebreathing 24/7?

It's never over until its over bro
You need to start bonesmashing and hardmewing IMMEDIATELY
Is having good genes going to help? I messed up as a child.
I'm nosebreathing 24/7, and taping my mouth shut at night.

Good genes doesn't mean anything if you didn't develop properly or to your full potential

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
bro its impossible to change that, focus on stuff you can actually control.

Good genes doesn't mean anything if you didn't develop properly or to your full potential
I still got a few years to fix stuff. Is it the end or can I still recover from my stupidity as a child?

I have a pretty bad overbite and bad overcrowding.
Maxilla isn't bad and chin is recessed and face looks a little bloated because of it. The dentist said I need to talk to an orthodontist who will expand my upper arch/palate and align my teeth. I know this will guaranteed give me high-set cheekbones. but I need to bring my jaw forward and not recess the maxilla.
Bro how old are you. You have the mouth of a 8 year old little English kid