Dentist said my cavities where because of “disappeared collagen”

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Throughout my entire life I had no cavities and healthy teeth despite having shit dental care.

In the past two years I’ve finally started brushing and flossing regularly and now I get a check up and I have FIVE cavities. FIVE.

The dentist said in the xrays that my root canal was too far expanded out of my age, and said this kind of imagery was most common in people 30 or older. Then it hit me, and I asked him about collagen and my experience with Minoxidil and he said it was likely the cause of these cavities, as my teeth were significantly weaker and more prone to damage.

so yeah, minoxidil, or I guess I should say a lack of collagen, gave me cavities. Or at least made me prone to cavities, which would explain how I go my whole life with no cavities and now I got FIVE, one of which is so big it requires a root canal. WTF man.

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 2227, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
DON'T TRUST YOUR DENTIST
DON'T GET FILLERS OR ROOT CANAL FOR YOUR CAVITIES

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
Last time I went to the dentist I was lying on that chair drugmaxxxed and the Milf was pressing her oversized tits on my head while doing things in my mouth

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and LordNorwood
Wtf lol
Last time I went to the dentist I was lying on that chair drugmaxxxed and the Milf was pressing her oversized tits on my head while doing things in my mouth
Based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
DON'T TRUST YOUR DENTIST
DON'T GET FILLERS OR ROOT CANAL FOR YOUR CAVITIES
Why shouldn’t I? They also want to remove my wisdom teeth, don’t see a point. I have no pain at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and FatJattMofo
Why shouldn’t I? They also want to remove my wisdom teeth, don’t see a point. I have no pain at all.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

YES GOYIM GET YOUR WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTED!!!

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Blackout.xl, DidntRead and 2 others
I laughed out loud for 2 minutes straight while reading this bro

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Because you can heal cavities if you don't eat any sugar and mouthwash with a sugar alcohol (preferably Xylitol)

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685