Dentist teeth extraction: is it a death sentence?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

This youtuber claims traditional dentistry ruins your face if the doctors removes your crooked teeth.
do you think it's possible to recess a maxilla by removing 2 teeth?
do you think a doctors needs to remove more then 2 teeth to fuck up a face?
do you think a crooked wisdom tooth removal fucks up a face like in the pictures?

If your wisdom tooth is fully impacted it will not affect anything, I don’t think two extractions make that big of a difference either, ultimately it’s your actual maxilla and mandible bone that matter barely your teeth, but still I wouldn’t get extractions, only get your wisdom tooth removed if it’s fully impacted

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Remember that wisdom teeth extraction is a lucrative business. I was told I needed both my lower wisdom teeth removed even though they were coming straight with plenty of room to grow, simply because of a mild infection I had for a short period of time while they were halfway through the gum. After quickly looking into it, I cancelled the appointment, made sure to clean the infection site and keep food from getting stuck in there. Everything cleared out within a week or two and I now have all 4 wisdom teeth without any issues.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Yea most of the dentist industry is gay as fuck other than mew I had some baby teeth extracted and braces early enough that it didn’t halt any forward growth thankfully but people really get fucked over by them tbh

Remember that wisdom teeth extraction is a lucrative business. I was told I needed both my lower wisdom teeth removed even though they were coming straight with plenty of room to grow, simply because of a mild infection I had for a short period of time while they were halfway through the gum. After quickly looking into it, I cancelled the appointment, made sure to clean the infection site and keep food from getting stuck in there. Everything cleared out within a week or two and I now have all 4 wisdom teeth without any issues.
Same tbh, having all 4 wisdom teeth is the number 1 sign of a well developed jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Spite
I envy you so much. I was just a teen, and I was preyed on by that business. 4 extractions seemed like a lot but hey, the orthodontist was attractive, surely he knew what he was doing. Guess the primitive rubberbands to desperately try and fix my facial growth didn't work. I really wish I knew how to mew at age 10.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I envy you so much. I was just a teen, and I was preyed on by that business. 4 extractions seemed like a lot but hey, the orthodontist was attractive, surely he knew what he was doing. Guess the primitive rubberbands to desperately try and fix my facial growth didn't work. I really wish I knew how to mew at age 10.
if you think the teeth extraction is the reason of your undeveloped maxilla, you may go to Turkey for wisdom teeth implant. It would cost less then 1000$