DENTIST WANTS TO RECESS ME

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Is my oral surgeon trying to to recess me or is right?

He says I need all 4 wisdom teeth removed before I can get braces but only 1 (bottom right) looks bad the rest look good

Why do the wisdom teeth need to be removed before braces? Is it really necessary?

He said my palate was not wide enough for the wisdom teeth to grow in properly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, ryuken and Shkreliii
dont let him pull ur teeth out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, dorian, slavicpsycho and 11 others
Cant you just expand your jaw or if young fix everything naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and heyheyheybro22
Just punch him in the face and take his money in the case

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, heyheyheybro22 and cannotbeasked
Do not take any teeth out unless your wisdom teeth are causing pain/problems and only take out the ones that are doing so and not the ones that aren't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, ttlurker, NZb6Air and 2 others
Make a third thread :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, Growth Plate and truthhurts
You need to take wisdom teeth out, they are useless and if they don't cause issues now, they will in the future and removal will be worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and TechnoBoss
I got all 4 removed and didn't become recessed.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

He says I need all 4 wisdom teeth removed before I can get braces but only 1 (bottom right) looks bad the rest look good

Why do the wisdom teeth need to be removed before braces? Is it really necessary?

View attachment 3098048
god i fucking hate dentists so much its pure crazy :feelshaha::feelshaha:'

looking at your wisdom teeh they're definetely gonna crowd, start chewing and pray

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
One of your wisdom teeth is severely impacted. I’m not sure about removing all of them though the top ones look fine

View attachment 3098048
Don't. do. it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ryuken

View attachment 3098048
they're trying to "drill and bill" wisdom teeth removal is such bs
but your bottom left wisdom tooth is in a shit position. like very impacted.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs

View attachment 3098048
would rather remove teeth that are there for a reason than just expand the palate with a device lmao

you don't need wisdom teeth, makes your jaw bloated looking.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no actually it recesses you because you lose structural support for forward growth in your face

View attachment 3098048
I got all four removed and my side profile looks much better now than it did one year ago before I had them removed. It also made my cheeks a little more hollow after the bloating had gone away, idk why everyone here fearmongers wisdom teeth removal from my experience it was pretty great. Also if your getting braces its definitely worth it for straight teeth halo.

this happened to me what can i do
uhhh idk lol kill yourself i guess? how old are you if you got them removed in your mid-late 20's it wont make as much of a difference as if you had them removed when you were 15

uhhh idk lol kill yourself i guess? how old are you if you got them removed in your mid-late 20's it wont make as much of a difference as if you had them removed when you were 15
got em removed at 20, probably gonna get bimax and implants now