DENTISTMAXX THREAD: How to DESTROY CHADS and GET IN STACY'S MOUTH!

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
I just realized something when I was at the dentist today, I could totally become a dentist just so I could get my hands inside a prime 15 y/o blonde JB mouth. Of course its not anywhere near what chad experiences, but at least its something? Of course I would have to deal with stinky subhuman old people but the thought that eventually lolita will walk through the door to be my patient would be enough to get me through it. Is this a viable cope? Dentistry cope might be my saviour, I will be dr. ogre, treater of JB teeth. It would be nice to just run my hand on their perfect set of teeth and have my hands deep in their mouth. And I just realized while typing this I can end the reign of many chads as well, maybe a perfect career for a bitter incel like me? Get in stacie's mouth and destroy chad's future? Just a thought...

Imagine it:

Dr. Ogre, Ph.D in Dentist Studies, Harvard University.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
Bro legit wtf i might become a dentist just for that and i have a tongue fetish btw fuck man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Salieri
I just realized something when I was at the dentist today, I could totally become a dentist just so I could get my hands inside a prime 15 y/o blonde JB mouth. Of course its not anywhere near what chad experiences, but at least its something? Of course I would have to deal with stinky subhuman old people but the thought that eventually lolita will walk through the door to be my patient would be enough to get me through it. Is this a viable cope? Dentistry cope might be my saviour, I will be dr. ogre, treater of JB teeth. It would be nice to just run my hand on their perfect set of teeth and have my hands deep in their mouth. And I just realized while typing this I can end the reign of many chads as well, maybe a perfect career for a bitter incel like me? Get in stacie's mouth and destroy chad's future? Just a thought...

Imagine it:

Dr. Ogre, Ph.D in Dentist Studies, Harvard University.

View attachment 1797512
Cope females don't go to a subhuman dentist

YuQRjVg.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Cope females don't go to a subhuman dentist
i pay chad $100 to pose for all my signs and website, and make prices as cheap as possible so parents start stacy early and gain lotalty so they feel bad switching. i have planning and marketing skills like jewish man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 14693, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Bro legit wtf i might become a dentist just for that and i have a tongue fetish btw fuck man
man what happened to your neck, Bros a giraffe:lul: