Denying who you are

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm struggling to get my mind around that idea when SOMETHING ELSE—something unexpected—occurs to me.

I knelt in front of her and looked up and said, "Tell me what I need to do. Tell me what I must do. Tell me is this what you want. Show me what's bothering you." She grabbed my head and pulled me into her vagina.

"Get her done, Jimbo." She insisted. And so I did as I peeked to the corner of my eye watching her girlfriend massage her clit. Then I skimmed my other eye to its corner, observing another woman rub a vibrator on her clit. Ugh. I knew right there and then I got myself into a pickle.

Just another day. Although to many guys, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" They would complain. But if they only knew things are not what they appear to be. Perhaps, my fodder expressions are access codes into the realm of their minds. Or maybe, even that, is not what it appears to be. Maybe, perhaps, possibly, it is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Rate Jbmaxxer

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires

Rate Jbmaxxer

Why would you insert that disturbance in such a beautiful mature insight of a world of mog? I would never entertain the slightest thought of such age mating. And why would I? It wouldn't make sense to my characters. Although the Game of Thrones writer, that fat fuck, is a person that excites himself with thoughts of children in adult intimate acts.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 15827
Your writing style makes me seeth

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires