Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury (race war)

Downey

Downey

Platinum
Its starting now

This is the match which will decide the future. If wilder wins today it will create a ripple effect. The BBC's superiority will be established for a decade more. I see a lot of blondes in the audience. Think of the effect it will have on their mind and their children's mind if Fury is brutally KO'd

It will also decide manlet vs tallfag. Wilder is 6'6 and Fury mogs him by 3 inches. A Wilder win is a win for the short guys

Still think Fury is going to outbox him for 12 rounds again, but I dont like how heavy Fury weighed in. He starts gassing round 6 and gets caught. Lets see.

LETS GO FURY

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Anyone got a stream

Fury is winning this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Black boy is going to sleep like always.

NINTCHDBPICT000494522449 e1565089926691

Link for people who wanna watch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Zzabidi, BigBiceps and 2 others
The entrance song was rather racist..

"Black love, black love "....

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Fury is literally fighting for the white race, and fighting against BBC propaganda spread by my people (Jews)

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 3526
"race war" lol

Baldcel takes the first round

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
KNOCKDOWN there we go baby

BRUTAL MOGGING BY FURY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Bros I am fucking shook, I have the open mouth soi boi face right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 4804, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Life fuel for baldcels

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and RichardSpencel
I have put money on Fury I am feeling good right now.

• Love it
FURY BULLYING WILDER WITH HIS STRENGTH AND WEIGHT

• Love it
OVEEEEERRRRR FUUUURY

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3299
I JUST WON 500 DOLLARS LETS GO

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Chadelite
SUBHUMAN WILDER BULLIED BY TYSON FURY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
lmfao he bullied the fuck out of wilder.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 3299 and Ruby
Suifuel for manlets
6'7 is not enough...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, RichardSpencel and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
A small victory for the baldcels but the persecution continues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3526, RichardSpencel and 2 others
This fight made zero sense to me. Maybe I missed something but Wilder was gassed out after the 2-3rd round but went all the way 12 rounds the last fight?????

I swear something about boxing is borderline fishy I'm just gonna stick to UFC. I watch all this shit for free anyways so who am I to complain jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
This fight made zero sense to me. Maybe I missed something but Wilder was gassed out after the 2-3rd round but went all the way 12 rounds the last fight?????

I swear something about boxing is borderline fishy I'm just gonna stick to UFC. I watch all this shit for free anyways so who am I to complain jfl
His ear was burst early. Makes you lose equilibrium and balance. He got fucking mauled bro

Fury’s technique this time was to put on more weight, heavier punchers. He knew Wilder couldn’t outbox him. Wilder’s whole body was moving with each punch Fury landed. It reminded me a lot of Ali vs George Foreman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Roping Subhuman
The entrance song was rather racist..

"Black love, black love "....
fucking piece of shit imagine if a white person made song about being white

he wasnt gassed out mate, he had his brain bashed to shit, he was glassy eyed and plodding all over the place. Its amazing that he managed to survive as long as he did, because he was hurt bad early. If i was his corner i wouldve thrown in the towel 2 rounds earlier, that ear bleed was nasty and he wasn't having any success whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, BigBiceps and Roping Subhuman
  • +1

Lmao @ this shitskin cope

wilder was gassed because he got punched all the time
you cant eat 50 punches in such a short time and not be gassed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and BigBiceps

Fury had trained more this time. Also, he apparently got some critical hit to Wilder's head so his legs started to get wobbly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Wilder = BBCs in a nutshell. All hype, no substance, low IQ, raised up beyond their standing by kike leftist media.

• JFL
Reactions: Downey
I thought the move to get rid of ben davidson and go with a new trainer on relatively short notice was a bad move, but it turns out it was for the best. Taking it to wilder and sitting down on the shots instead of just trying to box and evade worked really well. Guess the extra 20lbs was intentional too, in hindsight.

• +1
Reactions: Downey
Now onwards to Fury vs Joshua, who is the final boss BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel