Deos tretinoin work immediately?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
When does tret start working fullest? I started doing a cream that has tret+benzoyl peroxide and my acne have been reduced by half already but i think that's because of the peroxide and not tret. When is tret going to start to work?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
When does tret start working fullest? I started doing a cream that has tret+benzoyl peroxide and my acne have been reduced by half already but i think that's because of the peroxide and not tret. When is tret going to start to work?
1 year for the maximum result.
remember to apply it 3-4 days a week

It depends on the person but for me, tretinoin take 3 months to see some results

1 year for the maximum result.
remember to apply it 3-4 days a week
I apply it every night, didn't see any problems with it. It's 0.05%

• +1
  • Hmm...
~2 weeks to see acne changes, depending on your %. ~8 months -1 year to see significant collagen improvements.

~2 weeks to see acne changes, depending on your %. ~8 months -1 year to see significant collagen improvements.
Ok is a cleanser and moisturizer necessary? Never use them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Ok is a cleanser and moisturizer necessary? Never use them
Holy fuk, is your skin peeling off like crazy? I need to moisturize twice a day and use vaseline 2 times a week to not have flaky skin. Idk about cleanser, maybe once or twice a week after using vaseline the night before.

Holy fuk, is your skin peeling off like crazy? I need to moisturize twice a day and use vaseline 2 times a week to not have flaky skin. Idk about cleanser, maybe once or twice a week after using vaseline the night before.
My skin doesn't peel almost at all, my acne has decreased by half in 7 days of use while skin looks tighter and with more color, it has some little peeling only on the cheeks, but you have to be very close to see it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2661