Depressed about my eroded fat pads

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I lost my fat pads in my early 20s. I have now deep and prominent nasolabial folds. It makes me very depressed and sad. I almost cried today after seeing my reflection in a door window outside, very prominent nasolabial folds. I can’t stop thinking about them.

I also have a recessed maxilla and poor bone structure. On top of hat i lost collagen due to chronic sleep deprivation and high cortisol. What can I do besides fillers and surgeries. I know about PDO threads, but find it too risky to do by myself.

Can losing weight help reduce them? I’m 20% bodyfat right now. Do i have to go to 10-12% to reduce them or will they get worse?

I feel very hopeless now.

:feelshah:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexios and moreroidsmoredates
Animal-based diet with lots of fat and protein. Avoid processed foods and seed oils (really anything inflammatory). Megadose collagen (seen mixed opinions on this but worth trying). Sleep is crucial, I've been aging quite fast in the past 3 years due to terrible sleep. Just to name some important things outside of Adipeau that will restore your fat pad layer.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Try not to be sad bhai and instead focus intensely on fixing the problem instead of the problem itself this + the post above

Good luck on recovering them brah

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and moreroidsmoredates
Animal-based diet with lots of fat and protein. Avoid processed foods and seed oils (really anything inflammatory). Megadose collagen (seen mixed opinions on this but worth trying). Sleep is crucial, I've been aging quite fast in the past 3 years due to terrible sleep. Just to name some important things outside of Adipeau that will restore your fat pad layer.
Thank you for this.

In the same boat as you. A good diet and lifestyle will mitigate further damage or may reverse and on top of topicals etc could help the issue. Forseeable future there maybe a product that could rejuvenate it.

Good luck.

bhai you roid but cant do pdo threads? it seems super easy and straightforward and most of the beauticians use them for this purpose only

Roids will ofc do this