Depressed even when successful in life

go to a therapist ❌

post on looksmax.org ✔️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, mightbecooked123, IbIamesean and 1 other person
After successfully looksmaxing, dating the hottest girl in my friends group , I have a high paying job + a startup on the side that is getting traction
I have money
I have friends
A successful career
Successful with chicks
Good health

But I feel empty and disconnected from others, and I feel lonely asf even with all the people around me and going out all the time

What the fuck, I thought fixing my life would make me happy
I am bored and I think I'm getting boring, don't know how I still have so much friends

Where is the mega guide to feel fulfilled and happy please

Look into trauma release exercise bro

I find this hard to believe, especially because all of that is so subjective but alright

don't know what to tell you, maybe try waking up one day as a subhuman, you'll have a lot of challenges ahead to preoccupy your mind.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gavin.bl
The brain chemistry pill also broke me
You've never fixed it ?

might seem retarded but start reading philosophy, especially Hellenistic ones: you can try stoicism, epicureanism, pythagoreanism, ancient greeks where based @Saint Casanova might help you too
but please actually read at least a couple books not the retard 30 seconds tiktok breakdown of stoicism
Read some stoicism literature few years ago, it resonated with me but I think it made me even more detached from everything, I put everything in perspective and nothing seemed of importance.

Psychologist for ssri now
A lot of people around me have been on ssri for years and are even more miserable tbh
Look into trauma release exercise bro

Did it work for you ?

You've never fixed it ?

Read some stoicism literature few years ago, it resonated with me but I think it made me even more detached from everything, I put everything in perspective and nothing seemed of importance.

A lot of people around me have been on ssri for years and are even more miserable tbh

Did it work for you ?
ssris can make you worse if youre
a: a stupid nigger
b: below 21

After successfully looksmaxing, dating the hottest girl in my friends group , I have a high paying job + a startup on the side that is getting traction
I have money
I have friends
A successful career
Successful with chicks
Good health

But I feel empty and disconnected from others, and I feel lonely asf even with all the people around me and going out all the time

I am bored and I think I'm getting boring, don't know how I still have so much friends

Becuase theres a Jesus shaped hole in your heart bro. In the end stuff is stuff, there is something greater for you.

All this therapy and philosophy stuff is cope, they get sad too and they never figured out the meaning of life.

Jesus is the way

Because you don't have kids. Your life is meaningless materialism and self pleasure which doesn't give true happiness. Go and start a family and fulfil your purpose.

Because you don't have kids. Your life is meaningless materialism and self pleasure which doesn't give true happiness. Go and start a family and fulfil your purpose.
I thought about this but man this is hard to build a family, in a big western city like mine everyone's a degenerate.
I just dumped my gf, partly because she didn't want kids, tbh I'm not even sad I've lost her there is something wrong with me.

Probably trucel larper coping with sour grapes but maybe the problem is you aren't doing things u want but things that are expected of you idk
I thought about this but man this is hard to build a family, in a big western city like mine everyone's a degenerate.
I just dumped my gf, partly because she didn't want kids, tbh I'm not even sad I've lost her there is something wrong with me.
Doesn't that just mean you weren't into/compatible with her. Don't see how that means there's something wrong with u

• +1
Reactions: Zev
Everything above is cope.
Start eating raw meat, raw milk, drink blood, raw honey, raw organs, raw animal fats
stop eating carbs, plants and vegetable oils.
calories degenerate your dna, enter on ketosis and you will feel better.
also fuck modern psychiatrists that is Jewish soy sience.

Last edited:
I have money
I have friends
A successful career
Successful with chicks
Good health

Womp womp nigger get over urself

just rope and send me your money first

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
Probably trucel larper coping with sour grapes but maybe the problem is you aren't doing things u want but things that are expected of you idk

Doesn't that just mean you weren't into/compatible with her. Don't see how that means there's something wrong with u
The doing what people expect from me part feels true tbh, but I'm too autistic to know what I truly want to do.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Which hormones / vitamins do you recommend to check specifically

2 seems hard to maintain in time tbh

I feel what you're saying, honestly the high of improving myself was something very motivating, but once you've maxxed several areas you get to a point where each marginal gain is very small and not very captivating, once you've reach your goals it's hard to find new ones.
How did you get a hold of your mood ?

Maybe that's true, maybe getting into real fights might provide me some excitement but i doubt it will be fulfilling on a deeper level
u need better diet, raw meat

u are probably sad and internally coping

antidepressant dont take one that brekas ur dick tho