Depressed until i have surgery

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
Don’t want to go to work, don’t want to go outside. Feel like I’m rotting and can’t make money fast enough. I’m easily a HTN as well.

It’s chad or die brahs.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 19066
Don’t want to go to work, don’t want to go outside. Feel like I’m rotting and can’t make money fast enough. I’m easily a HTN as well.

It’s chad or die brahs.

Same tbh. I might try moneymax tho at home instead of rotting or smth tho as then I could buy cool shit. What is the first surgery you have planned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
What do you plan on getting done and when?

Same tbh. I might try moneymax tho at home instead of rotting or smth tho as then I could buy cool shit. What is the first surgery you have planned?
What do you plan on getting done and when?
My first surgery is going to be SARPE but i'm only going to get it done when i also have enough for bimax as well as braces. Should have them all done in 2023 at some point.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Nims
You hardly sound htn.

My first surgery is going to be SARPE but i'm only going to get it done when i also have enough for bimax as well as braces. Should have them all done in 2023 at some point.
Make a thread after pls would love to see your results bro. :love: Make sure you get SARPE before BIMAX Im assuming you are, but gotta say it just incase as its really important to expand before advance.

Make a thread after pls would love to see your results bro. :love: Make sure you get SARPE before BIMAX Im assuming you are, but gotta say it just incase as its really important to expand before advance.
For sure bro.
You hardly sound htn.