Venting Depressed when looking at earlier years

X

x69

?????? ????
I was high status af. Most people knew me in school and even the hottest stacies where commenting positive things on my social media.
I was way uglier there and people heightmogged + framemogged me at that age but yet status made me better than all of them.

If I was able to keep that status until now I'd mog everyone. My social cognitive development fucked up

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
That's what happens when u peak in HS, but you can always start social maxing in college

X

x69

?????? ????
That's what happens when u peak in HS, but you can always start social maxing in college
Socialmaxing requires something you're good at.. better than others. You can do it through sheer personality but I don't have that personality everyone falls in love with.

If you want to statusmax in music you can increase status by playing really good/ being really creative/ inventing some style or whatever.(for example). You need something to excel at and my study is computer science.. Boy to Girl ratio = 1:120 here (no joke) and the hobbies of everyone = Playing games, Programming which both is annoying and boring.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
I get You really like the past huh? I actually get ashamed thinking back sometimes, I like myself no then I did before.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I get You really like the past huh? I actually get ashamed thinking back sometimes, I like myself no then I did before.
i'm a very sentimental person and look back on my past fondly, but i like the present and future more tbh