Depressed

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Ive come to terms that Im medically depressed. Not in the meme way either but in the soy way. Everything has lost meaning and my grades are this

Im seeking professional help. Looksmaxing is still my main focus, namely acneemaxxing and hairlinemaxxing, but I am going to get on whatever medication I need. I know its cope but I have no friends no girlfriend bad grades and my parents hate me, so even if its a cope it doesnt hurt trying at this point.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Dude420, Yummyinmytummy and 7 others
Name doesnt check out

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Aribbaa, ChoSeungHui and 10 others
try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
You could try ashwagandha

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Try rope.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle, Dude420 and 5 others
Lifeisnotgood72

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, itsoverbuddyboyo, G O D and 1 other person
go Er

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle, ChoSeungHui and 4 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
You get those grades because you are stupid not depressed.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, Yummyinmytummy and 1 other person
yea i failed school again too jfl. whatever. it's not like my life was gonna be any good as a subhuman, no matter how much money i make

rodgers me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Depression is worse than aids. Atleast with aids you die once and it's over.

How is 54% an F tho

Are you using vyvanse or ritalin?
I was on 72mg concerta when I wrote that huge paragraph about the meaning of life in another thread. Have exams this week, I'm not a junkie, just a special occasion

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
but I have no friends no girlfriend bad grades
That sucks boyo.

If you have no girlfriend no social skills no looks and not even a talent to cope with then you’re at the bottom of the totem pole. At least some cels are intelligent and can cope with studying / books.

Try to find a breakthrough buddy boyo

773.jpg

Being a wizard won't help.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
yea i failed school again too jfl. whatever. it's not like my life was gonna be any good as a subhuman, no matter how much money i make
Money for surgery

yeah, although more money would obviously be better, i think i would cope better with less money compared to normies

what am i going to do? go to the bar? travel? nah

YOU SHOULD SEE AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST INSTEAD OF A JEWRAPIST BECAUSE YOURE NOT PRODUCING ANY T

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
ERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERER

DEDLY
srs

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
Ice up son, ice up. You can do it. I believe in you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: G O D, ChoSeungHui, HorseFace and 1 other person
Depression is my default state of mind so i guess technically i dont get depressed

Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
jfl at people here telling a fucking teenager to kill himself even though he has more chance to ascend than 90% of the whole forum combined. Truly pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and Guest
I never told him to kill himself at least.
''It's over'' and ''kill yourself'' are similar to me in PSL terms. You're just ripping him off the little hope that was left in him, even though you have no idea of his actual situation (and probably no one does except OP, and even himself might have trouble what's waiting for him in the future considering his age)

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 656
''It's over'' and ''kill yourself'' are similar to me in PSL terms. You're just ripping him off the little hope that was left in him, even though you have no idea of his actual situation (and probably no one does except OP, and even himself might have trouble what's waiting for him in the future considering his age)
I see a difference between ‘It’s over’ and ‘kill yourself’.

Define 'it's over'
Just means you’re fucked on gaining female attention but maybe there is still hope for that dude. Saying ‘It’s over’ has become a force of habit for me sort of, I will admit that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Paddocks me