Depressing rabbit hole I went down last night

skull_mogger

skull_mogger

CEO of Cumming in Bottles
I remembered I had snapchat downloaded on my phone and discovered I can look at a map and see random snaps from those locations from normies. So I spent an hour looking at snaps from nearby and a bunch of other states, in every one it was a bunch of normies drinking and acting stupid, or doing shit like watching a monster truck rally. It made me realize that no matter what, no matter where I am, life will be exactly the same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12856, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: skull_mogger and Deleted member 9380
tumblr_inline_nz58qmhZgq1tbjts6_500.gif

• +1
Reactions: skull_mogger
Jfl at having snapchat. Never had that useless app installed on my phone once

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: skull_mogger and Deleted member 11053
Its this really the life you want to be like them?

I remembered I had snapchat downloaded on my phone and discovered I can look at a map and see random snaps from those locations from normies. So I spent an hour looking at snaps from nearby and a bunch of other states, in every one it was a bunch of normies drinking and acting stupid, or doing shit like watching a monster truck rally. It made me realize that no matter what, no matter where I am, life will be exactly the same

View attachment 1028786
bro just go to a party, no one at the party is gonna care if you're ugly n shit, u can still have fun and be normie, just don't expect to get pussy

• Love it

View attachment 1028786

Become chad and I will be your friend.

• Ugh..