Deprived of affection

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
I'm watching a couple through the window lmao and thinking it's me
(the dumbasses didn't put the curtains on)
It's a younger couple - prolly college kids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 1464
stop watching it then. it is not meant for us man. i know its hard but you haf to accept it.

yes, we are the real men. we endure rejection, loneliess. other men dont do shit and get all the sex they want.

we go through lookmsaxxing, approachig, take shit after shit. we are the real alphas not some chad or normie who got approached by some slut.

cuz we worked for that slut.but she was a shallow piece of shit. we fought and lost. it takes courage and vigor to do so.

did chad fight? did the fat normie with a cute gf fight? no, they didnt. they are betas.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ghostcel and Deleted member 4563
stop watching it then. it is not meant for us man. i know its hard but you haf to accept it.

yes, we are the real men. we endure rejection, loneliess. other men dont do shit and get all the sex they want.

we go through lookmsaxxing, approachig, take shit after shit. we are the real alphas not some chad or normie who got approached by some slut.

cuz we worked for that slut.but she was a shallow piece of shit. we fought and lost. it takes courage and vigor to do so.

did chad fight? did the fat normie with a cute gf fight? no, they didnt. they are betas.
I peek on them from a window in the other room.I'm playing vidya rn
I'm just tryna get some insight of what they did

happens to me on daily basis ngl. just smoke or drink to distract urself bro. we are genetically failure subhumans.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Like I said, I stopped.They weren't doing any extreme stuff

good. the sooner you stop, the faster you move on. and u move on and on and on till your body is too tired and you die

happens to me on daily basis ngl. just smoke or drink to distract urself bro. we are genetically failure subhumans.
I don't cope with smoking, maybe I should?
Drinking sometimes